SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 pm

no. sarah did not say who she think she is F1 but she said that all the girls remaining are 100% for zac.

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 12:09 am

Sarah interview

Here are my thoughts Sarah says she left not because of her feelings for Zac though she admits having trouble opening up but she left because of the concept of the show. Note Zacs recent comment I am not a prize to be won and Lily in another link I posted saying the show is a shambles and Zac is not a prize to be won.

I think Sarah is lovely but why oh why put your name down for this show when you know exactly what the concept of the show will be all about.She said she had been thinking about for a while why oh why did she not leave earlier someone like Vanessa may have had the opportunity to get know Zac.

Seems that Sarah realised that Zac was making some very solid connections she found the uncertainty too much and left. IMO

"Sarah Whales-Martin has opened up about her shock exit from The Bachelor NZ, admitting she had been "struggling" for a while.
But she said her walk out had nothing to do with Zac Franich, and more to do with her issues with the show's concept.
Sarah Whales-Martin, The Bachelor NZ's last intruder, made the call to leave after doubting her choice to join the reality romance show.''

Last edited by Karina on Mon May 08, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 12:30 am

Another Sarah interview

"I could see that he was putting out all his feelings on the table and I was struggling to do the same back to him."
Another driving factor in her decision to leave was the struggle of living in a house with a group of "cliquey" girls, a situation Sarah says she wasn't prepared for.
"I felt like they felt like they were on a school camp and we came in late to that school camp. It wasn't what I was expecting."
"I was feeling something there towards Zac, but it was definitely the situation I was in."
The Christchurch based earthquake claims technician also struggled with the rules and regulations of being on a reality television show.
"I think everyone felt that it was quite strange, you're on someone else's time," she recounted.
"I don't like being told what to do."

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 2:00 am

Rumour Viarni Ist Hannah 2nd BitBag

''A Big Bachelor New Zealand 2017 Winner Twist?
Viarni, of course, remains the frontrunner, having received her fifth rose from Zac last episode. Claudia got her second one from the sportsman too. Although Lily and Hannah failed to get a rose previously, they have their own competitive edge as well.
Lily may haven’t been a scene stealer but she has quickly become a favorite of Zac’s as the show progressed, thanks to her quirky humor and hilarious tricks. Hannah, on the other hand, has also had a fair share of moments with the bachelor. Plus there’s a rumor she could be on the final two alongside Viarni since they’re the only ones whom Zac hasn’t been following on Instagram.
That’s 2 points for Viarni.
While the odds are in her favor, this is a “reality” show we’re talking about. There might have been predictable seasons but the franchise isn’t a stranger to shocking finales as well so there’s a possibility that we’ll get someone who is a total shocker in the end.
After all, Zac did admit that he has developed deep feelings with some of the girls as he got to know them more on the show. For all we know, the tables may turn in the few episodes left. We’ll have to wait and see.'' Bitbag

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 2:08 am

Whats wrong with the Bachelor

Bachlorette ????????

‘’This year has seen an average audience 108,000 viewers aged 25-54 tune in to the series, compared to 161,000 last year. That’s a decline of 33 per cent.
Last month, the series reached a new low when just 66,000 viewers (aged 25-54) tuned into the April 17 episode. Last year, even the lowest rating episode saw 115,000 viewers tune in.
In a statement, MediaWorks told Spy: “There’s no denying that season three of The Bachelor New Zealand’s TV ratings have been a bit soft but we are still pleased with how it’s going.”
Last week saw some positive growth for season three, pulling its biggest audience to date - 138,000 viewers aged 25-54 - but that’s still a long way off last year’s high of 236,000
So just what will it take to reignite New Zealand’s romance with the franchise? Fans have repeatedly said they want to see a Kiwi version of The Bachelorette, leaving the blokes scrapping for one woman’s affection.
MediaWorks won’t say if that’s on the table, instead telling us to “stay tuned”’’.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 2:15 am

@Karina So there is going to be a bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 2:31 am

Karina wrote:Whats wrong with the Bachelor

Bachlorette ????????

‘’This year has seen an average audience 108,000 viewers aged 25-54 tune in to the series, compared to 161,000 last year. That’s a decline of 33 per cent.
Last month, the series reached a new low when just 66,000 viewers (aged 25-54) tuned into the April 17 episode. Last year, even the lowest rating episode saw 115,000 viewers tune in.
In a statement, MediaWorks told Spy: “There’s no denying that season three of The Bachelor New Zealand’s TV ratings have been a bit soft but we are still pleased with how it’s going.”  
Last week saw some positive growth for season three, pulling its biggest audience to date - 138,000 viewers aged 25-54 - but that’s still a long way off last year’s high of 236,000
So just what will it take to reignite New Zealand’s romance with the franchise? Fans have repeatedly said they want to see a Kiwi version of The Bachelorette, leaving the blokes scrapping for one woman’s affection.
MediaWorks won’t say if that’s on the table, instead telling us to “stay tuned
”’’.

YESSSSS.

I'm almost 100% convinced now that Viarni = Bachelorette and was slated as such from the beginning.    

[Note: Spoilers below for Canadian Bachelorette, just in case anyone hasn't seen it!]

There's just something "off" about Viarni's place on the show, IMO.  Almost like she's acting.  Reminds me very much of Mike from Canadian Bachelorette - he was so "right" for Jasmine on paper and people were sure he'd be the one but IMO it was as though she'd been told, OK, "you need to take this guy to the top 3 but don't get attached as we have other plans for him". No surprise, he's now rumoured to be Canada's next Bach, and will be IMO.

So she took him along and said (justifiably) lovely things about him, but her actions didn't match her words and there was always that weird "kissing cousins" vibe when they were together IMO and that's the same vibe I get from Zac and V. To me it's like they're ticking all the boxes and playing out a storyline but are both maintaining an emotional distance as they know it won't be going anywhere.  Will be interesting to see if she's out at F3 like Mike.

JMO.

Also: Mike got the first impression rose.  Sound familiar?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 3:54 am

HEA wrote:teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Face210
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Face310
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Face410
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Face510
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Face610
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorNZ/posts/?ref=page_internal

huge majority is #teamLily IMO

SM likes has almost never translated to F1 pick. Its all in the power of editing, so I am not too concerned tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 4:13 am

reason wrote:@Karina So there is going to be a bachelorette?
maybe they are not saying yes or no

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:13 am

Sarah says while she was in the house she chose Claudia or Viarni to win, but watching back she thinks Lily.

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 6:18 am

Witty spoof comments

I am posting these from the above article there are many more but these represent my thinking through out the ep in fact nearly all the comments in the commentary do.

''May 8, 2017 8:30 PM
Vic
Lily's answers are real. Hannah and Claudia answer what they think Zac wants to hear. Lily doesn't give a shite.
May 8, 2017 8:29 PM
Joffrey
Claudia is absolutely the Dani of season one in season 3. Convinced she has the strongest connection, oblivious to the other girls connection and rates herself as a goddess
May 8, 2017 8:27 PM
Belles
Ooo. Lily may have just given herself 3rd place with the getting smashed comment
May 8, 2017 8:20 PM
Joy
Perhaps he's starting to realise all that glitters ain't gold....Claudia seems so immature considering she's the same age as V. She says what she wants him to hear...no doubt she's already got her wedding dress picked out and is starting to look at names for their firstborn ...

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 6:27 am

Oh my goodness I can not stop laughing go to the Bachelor NZ FB and read the comments under the picture of Hannah

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater