SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2017 1:54 pm

see2love wrote:Sarah says while she was in the house she chose Claudia or Viarni to win, but watching back she thinks Lily.

Source

And this is yet another reason why I don't believe Lily is F1. While she was in the house Sarah saw how he was around the other women, in this case Claudia and Viarni...unedited...and yet, once she is out and watching the edited version, she believes something else. The editors want the audience to see what they want them to see and they want people to see Lily as F1, which usually means that she isn't. Their editing is really good because I see Sarah as one of the most realistic women there, who I think is on the ball regarding reading other people and the situation. The fact that they can make her believe something she wasn't seeing in the house I find pretty amazing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 pm

@Sprite The edit for me to believe that Lily would win, a second look no she wont.  I see Lily last night smartly reading the situation and putting up road blocks so that she does not get chosen.  She likes him because he has shown her a different side from the douchies she has seen before but not for a long term relationship.  Lily is keyed in to what is going on around her not only Sarah.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 08, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Will Zac crack

@reason your comments hav given me cause to stop and think and I agree with you.
Also, note that the video clips replays Zac telling Claudia he is past partying he did that in his early twenties. When Lily said get 'smashed' I do not think meant it is the context of partying more getting a random motel having a bit of a wild time together.
‘’The constant interrogation from the stage-10-clinging Bachelorettes about why he thinks they're pretty and why he likes them and whether he has doubts, etc., etc., is beginning to wear him down.
This became clear on the single date with Claudia, where Zac got as fired up as he gets, which is not very.  
As she questioned him AGAIN over whether the age difference bothered him (his 27 to her 21), Zac said: "Part of me feels that we're having a lot of the same conversations over and over again."
But Claudia's qualms were calmed as Zac gifted her a diamond necklace he 100 percent definitely went to the store and picked out himself. She even said the romantic alcohol-fuelled beach picnic was "like a movie".
While Claudia had spent what seemed like hours swearing black and white to Zac on the date that going out and partying was most definitely not her idea of a good time, Lily said her ideal date was "driving for ages and ages, then finding a random motel on the side of the road, and then finding the local pub then just getting smashed".
Can we just get Lily on an Air New Zealand ad already, I swear to God.’’

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 8:48 pm

@Karina I hear you but viarni talk about if he had doubts at least 4 times at different date.... so this is as much boring as asking about age 2 times.

i am thinking he is frustrated to turn in circle now. he needs more time with his top 3 and this for a long time now and he could not. they only surface who they are and how they live in the real world. Plus the date with claudia was o so cut as well. where are the crown of flowers coming from? I am sure they had a meaning and did not come out of her change clothes package. i am sure they spoke more but here again prods cut and cut and cut again.

it was always hannah to leave. i have no doubt in my mind. the doubt I have now is if viarni does not leave F3, she is F1... If she does then we have another matilda who got her bracelet by art... and claudia is F1. I am no longer convinced that lily is F1 now, not with her my typical day would be to go miles away, find a motel and smatch.... which is obviously not zac style at all. but claudia has the typical F2 edits so yeah, i am not thinking viarni is F1..

if zac thought he could be boring with viarni... what does it say with lily? duh

I truly dislike the 3 amigos tonight. green is not a nice color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 8:50 pm

@HEA I believe Lily is trying to not get chosen and is throwing obstacle in the way for Zac not to chose her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 8:53 pm

HEA wrote:@Karina I hear you but viarni talk about if he had doubts at least 4 times at different date.... so this is as much boring as asking about age 2 times.

i am thinking he is frustrated to turn in circle now. he needs more time with his top 3 and this for a long time now and he could not. they only surface who they are and how they live in the real world. Plus the date with claudia was o so cut as well. where are the crown of flowers coming from? I am sure they had a meaning and did not come out of her change clothes package. i am sure they spoke more but here again prods cut and cut and cut again.

it was always hannah to leave. i have no doubt in my mind. the doubt I have now is if viarni does not leave F3, she is F1... If she does then we have another matilda who got her bracelet by art... and claudia is F1. I am no longer convinced that lily is F1 now, not with her my typical day would be to go miles away, find a motel and smatch.... which is obviously not zac style at all.

if zac thought he could be boring with viarni... what does it say with lily? duh hehehe

I truly dislike the 3 amigos tonight. green is not a nice color.

Oh my you are so correct I am thinking that he finds Lily intriguing he has the right personality to be a perfect balance for her like you I am no longer convince Lily is F!.I hope she is as Zac is such a lovely person.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 8:54 pm

reason wrote:@HEA I believe Lily is trying to not get chosen and is throwing obstacle in the way for Zac not to chose her.

Bachelorette?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm

@Karina You think Lily want the bachelorette? I dont think so. reason because she seems to have a good grasp of the situation that she is in and I dont think she would do it all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm

...if Lily doesn't want to be chosen she could have refused to accept the rose and walked away--right?
But she didn't. What does that say?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:07 pm

@LynnTa Are they not saying someone else walk away could she do that this coming episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 9:20 pm

reason wrote:@Karina You think Lily want the bachelorette?  I dont think so.  reason because she seems to have a good grasp of the situation that she is in and I dont think she would do it all over again.
No, I personally do not think she want this she is honest and open IMO I was throwing that out there to gauge others opinion

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 08, 2017 9:32 pm

imho the last epi was really boring, predictable like they were going through the motions.... Zac is playing his cards close & making his convos very formal... from what we saw in the epi I'm doubtful he has any feelings for the women except for Viani all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater