SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Why Zac will not choose Lily

We haven't got a Naz this season; instead, we've got something to be far more grateful for. A Black Sabbath-obsessed, young thug lass who sees romance in writing love letters on her feet. Zac can't contain this new age gypsy and I don't want him to. Get ready to say goodbye to Lily, it's for the best she's set free.
I can't wait for Zac to meet the families, in particular Lily's family. Will they all be wearing Black Sabbath T-shirts? They better be. Is her dad going to be New Zealand's Ozzy Osbourne?! We can only hope.
Did anyone catch that very real discomfort when family catch-ups were mentioned around Viarni? What could this mean? Mortifying dad jokes on the horizon? I have my fingers forever crossed. I want to see every one of these jokes go flying over the head of our main protein shake, Zac.''
''

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Mon May 08, 2017 10:36 pm

You are right @reason it could be Lily walking away or Viarni even.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 11:10 pm

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-2017-evicted-hannah-can-t-see-zac-picking-claudia.html

"At the moment, Lily and Zac's relationship could be turned into a rom com. Viarni and Zac's is a Michael Hill commercial. And Claudia and Zac is, well, a holiday fling where you realise after your strongest common ground was mutually wanting to bang. However Hannah and Zac's relationship stuttered at the level of mild flirtation, and the netballer had to fly home to life post-paradise."
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 11:39 pm

@Karina you rock lady for sharing non stop all the SM you can find bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 12:25 am

HEA wrote:@Karina you rock lady for sharing non stop all the SM you can find bestbud!

Thanks bestbud! we all want to know what's happening

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 12:33 am

The Bachelor NZ 2017 episode 15 recap: Zac might crack

cantstopl rofl hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 12:40 am

Power Rankings Spinoff

I dunn am I the only one who sick of the Media saying that Zac will NOT choose Lily and V will take it out.

1) Lily
Lily the larrikin has levelled up to being LILY THE GIRL THAT ZAC IS IN LOVE WITH?!? Sharing a raft together with a lovely gentleman, the pair waxed lyrical about gambling, taking risks and so-called “feelings.” Lily reckons she can see Zac melt around the edges when they are together.
2) Viarni
Look, I still think Viarni is probably going to take this whole thing out, but I’m putting her second because she literally rocked the boat when poor old Sarah was in it and I thought Sarah was going to cark it via her fish fears and I simply cannot tacitly endorse an attempted murderer.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 am

@Karina have you heard anything regarding who Hannah thinks will take this out???? as i think she may know considering how close the 3 amigos are?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 1:00 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Karina have you heard anything regarding who Hannah thinks will take this out???? as i think she may know considering how close the 3 amigos are?!

No, all she is saying he will not pick Claudia

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 3:50 am

brad_pivac IG there is a pic of him and claudia...sorry i am not sure how to bring it over? below is the site....i found it interesting what sophie russo (one of the bachelorette girls) commented "sophie.russoCute pic - but I think we all know who the cuter couple are"

i noticed sophie and claudia seem close?....also in the pic i see a beautiful ring..sure it isnt on her index finger but could it be claudia is F1??? I just really hope tptb are not giving her the same edit they did with alex the f1 for ritchies au season as i dont think NZ need a backlash like in australia??????jmo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTv0TL2hLMF/?taken-by=brad_pivac
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 4:26 am

@LeapofFaith Wow what a find take a look there are so many photos of him with Claudia and in one other photo, she has one hell of a diamond ring on. One photo with Claudia he says drunk in love with this classy b*tch @thebachelorgirls comment on one of the photos and there is also a photo with this guy Claudia and Sophie. Could someone bring the photo up if we are allowed? This could be a big clue.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 4:29 am

@LeapofFaith he follows Zac first name that comes up oh hell Claudia could be F1 dear me no no

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater