SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:34 pm

janney4sure wrote:@leapof faith, after watching Claudia's last SD, it kind of ties things up. He talks about a relationship with her, intimacy and knowing from the first night she was a girl he desired. Now in retrospect, we can remember that Claudia was the one he prepared to show his family pictures...that speaks volumes. Claudia interrupted V and he didn't mind at all. Also he was clearly pissed that Bell interrupted their special moment. Maybe Claudia is the hidden F1 as the producers seems to know she has no obvious editing and that the viewers would be invested in Lily and V's connections. She has no special music except at the very first kiss with Zac. He seems to care for her a lot. If she still wears that necklace, then she must be F1 cos we all know she was so invested and would not feel proud to wear it if especially Lily is F1.

in bold.

Only Claudia and Lily did he make something special: pictures and the words on his arm. That took some thought. Arm it was fun return joke. Pictures are way more intimate and we were in the middle of the journey. Yes Zac was pissed off to ruin the intimate moment with CLaudia. it was for her only. he did not want to share with anybody else. that means something.

I also remember their first kiss. He took her by the neck passionately. it was a wow moment.

So no wonder after that all the girls gave her the cold shoulder. If you are rooting for another girl, you will find her all the defaults in the world. I do not see her clingy. She was not there to make friends. Any interested woman would have make the efforts to know him grasp the moments, make sure to spend time with the guy. Clingy is if the guy was not interested... and we all know it is far from the case. I mean when I wrote down the PI and VO of their last SD it was obvious to me that he see claudia as a relationship and moving forward.

is he thinking the same with the other 2. I dunno. I think he likes very much Lily and love her crazyness freedom, a persona he will never be... I think he loves also Viarni and find her cute and funny. But lets face it... he did not pick viarni at the last 2 SD but in group dates and during one he completely ignored her...... which is not a good sign in my book.

I am thinking bachelorette. she is well loved by the public so why not?

... all jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is the IG username that's being discussed? TYIA

Zacs sister @breefranich ig
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 10:40 pm

@GuardianAngel we want to post the photos of this Guy called Brad photos with Claudia here is the link

https://www.instagram.com/brad_pivac/

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 11:28 pm

@karina have you heard or seen any womans day articles with the final 3 girls yet????????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 pm

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@HEA @Karina i am not sure how to post things from IG but i also noticed that Bree Franich (Zacs Sister) has just recently started following Viarni and Lily (final 2 perhaps? from MTP) but i found it interesting that Lily is the only one that follows her back.....

all these IG clues are throwing me off now dizzy ... i wasnt going to post this but we are so close to the end now i figure who cares its more fun sharing stuff we find Hugesmile

I know what you mean!!!!

I decided to go with the flow as I am changing my mind every hour or so Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698

I'm stubborn as a mule and am sticking with my original prediction of Viarni F3 Claudia F2 Lily F1, and then V first NZ Bachette.

IMO Claudia is being featured enough to justify her place in the final 2 and is fulfilling the role of the "all-in" F2, but I just don't see her as a viable F1.  Zac's "too good to be true" comment alone makes me think she's not his F1 as the Lead always seems to compliment the F2s more than F1 during the show, IMO.

In the last two episodes they've brought in an element of doubt with Lily, with the "getting smashed" comment and her telling him to choose a less risky girl, which is exactly what I would expect them to do at this stage for the F1.  Also expecting her hometown visit to seem like it doesn't go well - another misdirection.

Viarni might appear to be the obvious choice, being a similar age/life stage to Zac, but by getting rid of Hannah, who he said would fit "very well" into his life, I don't think either of those factors are high priorities for him.  On the beach he said it was so "easy" being with V.  Not exhilarating, not exciting, just "easy".  

It's definitely still Lily for the "win" IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:46 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@HEA @Karina i am not sure how to post things from IG but i also noticed that Bree Franich (Zacs Sister) has just recently started following Viarni and Lily (final 2 perhaps? from MTP) but i found it interesting that Lily is the only one that follows her back.....

all these IG clues are throwing me off now dizzy ... i wasnt going to post this but we are so close to the end now i figure who cares its more fun sharing stuff we find Hugesmile

I know what you mean!!!!

I decided to go with the flow as I am changing my mind every hour or so Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698

I'm stubborn as a mule and am sticking with my original prediction of Viarni F3 Claudia F2 Lily F1, and then V first NZ Bachette.

IMO Claudia is being featured enough to justify her place in the final 2 and is fulfilling the role of the "all-in" F2, but I just don't see her as a viable F1.  Zac's "too good to be true" comment alone makes me think she's not his F1 as the Lead always seems to compliment the F2s more than F1 during the show, IMO.

In the last two episodes they've brought in an element of doubt with Lily, with the "getting smashed" comment and her telling him to choose a less risky girl, which is exactly what I would expect them to do at this stage for the F1.  Also expecting her hometown visit to seem like it doesn't go well - another misdirection.

Viarni might appear to be the obvious choice, being a similar age/life stage to Zac, but by getting rid of Hannah, who he said would fit "very well" into his life, I don't think either of those factors are high priorities for him.  On the beach he said it was so "easy" being with V.  Not exhilarating, not exciting, just "easy".  

It's definitely still Lily for the "win" IMO.

I SO enjoy that you are sticking to Lily. It makes me think what I may missed.

the HTD that goes south is Viarni. if you go to the SC thread, I posted each SC for the girls and it seems that zac is almost pissed off with viarni dad? and he has his dot blue shirt. so it seems that his talking segment was right after the HTD... so the hug can be a goodbye adieu. i cannot wait to watch this part lolll

the other one he will be grilled is claudia and about his age

i think the easiest will be lily. he said he was nervous... so this is typical worries about the F1 family ;)

... imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 10, 2017 2:49 am

@LeapofFaith No I have a copy nothing there

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Wed May 10, 2017 6:54 am

I have taken a couple of screen shots of a public instagram that I wanted to post about. I have saved the shots to pdf.
The 'Insert Image' button wants an http address and dimensions. Yikes. technicaL.
Is there a way to just paste? Or maybe a guide somewhere that I should read?

Thanks.

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 10, 2017 7:17 am

@aggie @GuardianAngel helped me she sent me instructions and gave me a link to this place where I could try things out.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 10, 2017 7:20 am

Zacs other sister @greenergurl Vana Joy Franich also follow V and Lily so both sisters follow these two women
https://www.instagram.com/greenergurll/

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 10, 2017 7:33 am

This is interesting :
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Screen16
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 am

aggie wrote:I have taken a couple of screen shots of a public instagram that I wanted to post about. I have saved the shots to pdf.
The 'Insert Image' button wants an http address and dimensions. Yikes. technicaL.
Is there a way to just paste? Or maybe a guide somewhere that I should read?

Thanks.

@aggie, what I do is upload to Imgur which is a free image hosting site. You upload your pics and it gives you a "direct link" which you copy, and paste as the http address when the 'Insert Image' button asks for it. Easy Peasy yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater