SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:09 pm

@Karina I have to see the photo of where the final 2 is standing to determine who wins, because I have said before that because Claudia was in the middle she would be leaving next.

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 pm

HEA wrote:theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 0d397210
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiysoi6-ujTAhWrzIMKHbsJCsgQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.nzherald.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1501119%26objectid%3D11443611&psig=AFQjCNFN4kks4EeojEsfnN4TuK4tPxqm7w&ust=1494630375158771

That was not the photo I saw. Who are these people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 pm

see2love wrote:So she was out and about because she isnt F1 and wearing the jewellery because she likesit. All is well in the bachelor world now. Makes sense

Correct that is why we questioned the timing of the photos all makes sense, so it looks like V is F1 all the evidence points in her direction plus the big push from the official IG and FB the public will click that it is V given their Viarni overdrive. Poor ole Claudia and Lily.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 pm

@reason

Those are the top 3 from art season 1 NZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm

@HEA I did not watch that season.  This is the first season I watch.  Name them from left to right please? and then I will tell you. Who went 3 then the final 2 please.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Many posters sleuthed/speculated Viarni to be F1 from the first episode. If Viarni does indeed end up as F1 then the sleuthing of the edit for F1 edit will be a staple (obvious in the beginning, preferred SD in Ep 3/second date of the season, hidden/confusing/doubt in the middle, and then more obvious towards the end) once again and what is considered to be a pattern for typical F1 edits.

That said, if Viarni is indeed F1, it still doesn't take away from any connection or love story seen with the lead and a non-F1. While sleuthing is the primary focus for the forum and learning new sleuthing methods and/or patterns, discussion and seeing things differently is what makes it fun and enjoyable and IMO it has been a great season once again because of all the wonderful discussions had.

Regardless of who is F1, thank you for all the input and updates by all and remember that regardless of spoilers, sleuthing still continues until the finale yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 pm

reason wrote:@HEA I did not watch that season.  This is the first season I watch.  Name them from left to right please? and then I will tell you.  Who went 3 then the final 2 please.

left Dani
Right Matilda
middle: already forgot her name

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Ohhhh I feel so sad for Claudia seeing that photo she looks so heartbroken and then another theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f631 theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f62a heart broken will come along I think Lily is such a free spirit she will be in a better place hopefully.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 pm

I did not watch that season, but from these photo Varni wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 8:18 pm

HEA wrote:
reason wrote:@HEA I did not watch that season.  This is the first season I watch.  Name them from left to right please? and then I will tell you.  Who went 3 then the final 2 please.

left Dani
Right Matilda
middle: already forgot her name

Alisha Brown. Do you think tbtb will try and hide it? and not place them in that order although knowing Claudia is going will be the big giveaway. rotfl

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Many posters sleuthed/speculated Viarni to be F1 from the first episode. If Viarni does indeed end up as F1 then the sleuthing of the edit for F1 edit will be a staple (obvious in the beginning, preferred SD in Ep 3, hidden/confusing in the middle, and then more obvious towards the end) once again and what is considered to be a pattern for typical F1 edits.

That said, if Viarni is indeed F1, it still doesn't take away from any connection or love story seen with the lead and a non-F1. While sleuthing is the primary focus for the forum and learning new sleuthing methods and/or patterns, discussion and seeing things differently is what makes it fun and enjoyable and IMO it has been a great season once again because of all the wonderful discussions had.

Regardless of who is F1, thank you for all the input and updates by all and remember that regardless of spoilers, sleuthing still continues until the finale yes

It has been a great season and I look forward to the finale. This is an amazing forum and I'm glad I joined!

P.S. IMO Viarni is F1 but I won't be devastated if she isn't. Probably the first season I have watched where I haven't had a clear favourite (although having said that, there is something about Lily that endears me to her).

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 pm

I am always suspicious of "accidental leaks". Trying to work out what TPTB might have to gain from releasing this info early. Or would it somehow soften the blow for Claudia, having everyone know so they could support her more when the episode airs? scratch

Last edited by Bobette on Thu May 11, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater