SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Big hug, picks her up
She really like him, chemistry from early on

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Waterloo!!! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 pm

This is cute, lots of Pda

Kevin driving her around,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Waterloo...He comes down once a week from Toronto to have dinner with the family.

Seriously, he needs to stop with those stupid rolled up pants.

In his jeep driving around showing her the sights. He gets nervous around her. He just wants to take her around on a quiet date and spend time with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 pm

oh dear mike htd sounds like he was friend zoned Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Sprite wrote:Again leaving early. Sunny. She feels like she is still struggling with him. If he would open up she knows he would be the person she would end up with! WTH? Open up Mike!!!

F1 edit..."Will Mike open his heart to Jasmine?"

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Very touchy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also no pda at all

Of course not. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheeky

IMO
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:53 pm

She has her arm on his back, hasn't stopped touching him

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Eating break 
Bbl Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:54 pm

He feels he's never good enough for himself, he feels he always have to do more

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:54 pm

She says Kevin also holds back more than the other guys.

He says it is hard for him to let someone in and Jasmine is starting to crack him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess