SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:55 pm

omgosh he gave her his last war medal which always made him happy but now he has her to think of to make him happy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:55 pm

He is giving Jasmine his last war medal. Thinking of her when he feels stressed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Time for Kevin to show Jasmine 'round the streets of Waterloo! Are nerves already getting the best of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm addicted to you, we were meant to meet

He's killing me! How sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Don't say anything, I'm just telling you, I've completely falling in love with you

That is F1'sh music

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Well, we get the soaring music with the kiss. Risk is worth the reward after he tells her ILY.

Well this is going to be interesting.

Just looking at this I would think Mike and Kevin are the F2 but we know Mikhel is there. She had the least interest on his HTD.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:58 pm

ohoh ... If a woman's going to tale my place I want it to be the right woman( said Kevin's mom)

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Wow so Kevin puts it all out there then!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I feel really honoured that he wants to bring me somewhere that was a huge part of his life at one point." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm

We have to come here once a week

Jasmine - ok

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Mom will be skeptical, hasn't brought home a girl in 6 yrs

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Havent watched, still a week behind (been totally consumed by Lee and Georgia beatingheart ), that being said, looking at the cap of J holding Kevin's hand...with both of hers...mmmm
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess