SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winnipeg - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This looks very bright to me.

I am probably in the minority but I believe Mikhel is F1. Firmly on the Mikhel till the fat lady sings

Back to top Go down

winnipeg - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by emusha Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Weird the lighting seems different in the different Kevin scs
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:46 pm

avoice wrote:I asked if one could be leaving because of their different walks. Mikhel is walking fast and Kevin slower.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am inclined to agree with you as that's actually the first thng I noticed. Also, if you watch that clip of Mikhel's walk all the way to the end, you'll notice he lists slightly to the left as though he's trying to get out of camera range...just my observation, who knows what's really going on no idea

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:11 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Some SCs to help

My screen caps from the preview.

Is kW walking back to the limo or walking into the limo. The light bolsters would be placed near where cars can see I would imagine. Could be completely wrong if course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great observation.  Never thought of that

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Lets keep discussion in the s/cap thread rather than having two threads discussing s/caps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:18 pm

see2love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am probably in the minority but I believe Mikhel is F1. Firmly on the Mikhel till the fat lady sings

Kevin looks angry in this photo

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:44 pm

I wish I can have your faith.
Im back at thinking it's obviously KW. sad
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:46 pm

reason wrote:

Kevin looks angry in this photo

That's not unusual laugh out loud
He is probably just stressed out though, if his previous crying is any indication...
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Did Kevin W looked happy via IG after filming?

I'm finding it hard to believe that after all his emotional and angry expressions that he would recover quickly after being dumped as F2.

I just don't see him recovering so fast.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:34 pm

ElonM wrote:Did Kevin W looked happy via IG after filming?

I'm finding it hard to believe that after all his emotional and angry expressions that he would recover quickly after being dumped as F2.

I just don't see him recovering so fast.

The first post he had was 2 June with him on a boat with the comment "having a me day.." A lot of the dates aren't adding up for me when I was tracking everyone. He was back in Toronto on 2 June and posted 4,5 & I think 6 from memory all in Toronto. These have now been deleted within the last couple of days. He from what I can ascertain wasn't liking any Bach related pics from the crew until around August. Mikhel was liking pics from the producers, crew and Jasmine in June. So he may have wanted to face his fears or sadness head on. Most of the crew came back 1 June and posted pics on their Instagram on the 2 or 3rd June. This is where it doesn't add up, the two exec producers were still inCuba until the 6th when they left. Jasmine came back in SM on the 7th June. Mikhel wasn't back on SM until the 17th however he could have come back home before the 7th. Now from what I can ascertain filming wrapped 1 June from this pic

So as you can see this season has baffled me so wondering if she indeed did pull a Womack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Jennifer Valentyne ‏@JennValentyne
Good times last night in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Watch Party [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BacheloretteCA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess