SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winnipeg - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jennifer Valentyne ‏@JennValentyne 2m
Thanks @ogilvie_mike for inviting us to your fire hall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @kotelmach @BacheloretteCA @w_network [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

winnipeg - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Fifty wrote:
ElonM wrote:Did Kevin W looked happy via IG after filming?

I'm finding it hard to believe that after all his emotional and angry expressions that he would recover quickly after being dumped as F2.

I just don't see him recovering so fast.

The first post he had was 2 June with him on a boat with the comment "having a me day.."   A lot of the dates aren't adding up for me when I was tracking everyone.  He was back in Toronto on 2 June and posted 4,5  & I think 6 from memory all in Toronto.  These have now been deleted within the last couple of days.  He from what I can ascertain wasn't liking any Bach related pics from the crew until around August. Mikhel was liking pics from the producers, crew and Jasmine in June. So he may have wanted to face his fears or sadness head on.  Most of the crew came back 1 June and posted pics on their Instagram on the 2 or 3rd June.  This is where it doesn't add up, the two exec producers were still inCuba  until the 6th when they left. Jasmine came back in SM on the 7th June. Mikhel wasn't back on SM until the 17th however he could have come back home before the 7th. Now from what I can ascertain filming wrapped 1 June from this pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So as you can see this season has baffled me so wondering if she indeed did pull a Womack.

clapping! awesome summary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We just don't know if it's conclusion in any way but amazing job with the dates and all
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:21 pm

I honestly think mikhel would be better for next bachelor, because like he said he falls in love hard and fast. mike on the other hand is guarded, i don't think this process is for him.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Fifty wrote:snipped..

Now from what I can ascertain filming wrapped 1 June from this pic

So as you can see this season has baffled me so wondering if she indeed did pull a Womack.

It had been sleuthed long ago, filming wrapped on May 30th or 31st which is the date that is shown on this IG, May 31st.

If it was the most beautiful final rose ceremony, I doubt she didn't choose anyone.

clairefrlnd Most BEAUTIFUL final rose ceremony ever! Can't wait for you all to watch @bacheloretteca this fall on @w_network

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Drew opened up a lot during the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He put his ego aside and apologized for his actions on the show. But was it all just an act?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fifty wrote:snipped..

Now from what I can ascertain filming wrapped 1 June from this pic

It had been sleuthed long ago, filming wrapped on May 30th or 31st which is the date that is shown on this IG, May 31st.

If it was the most beautiful final rose ceremony, I doubt she didn't choose anyone.

clairefrlnd Most BEAUTIFUL final rose ceremony ever! Can't wait for you all to watch @bacheloretteca this fall on @w_network

Ok this is weird. It's the same pic and both for me are saying 1st June. Anyone who is overseas can you open the pic and tell me the date. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may 31st is the date for me, im in canada

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:37 pm

This is the screen shot from my Insta check the date out. Which means all my dates are forward one day so Kevin's initial pic was from 1 June and not the second. So did he and Jasmine leave on 31st????? If the FRC was 30th. Like I'm really confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Like WTF Insta I found a glitch in your app.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jasmines two first pics back(which look like throwbacks because first pic said "couple of my favourites" and 2nd pic said "missing these forests") were on june 6 and june 8. you can see if thats the only photo glitched for u or if its all of them.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:50 pm

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jasmines two first pics back(which look like throwbacks because first pic said "couple of my favourites" and 2nd pic said "missing these forests") were on june 6 and june 8. you can see if thats the only photo glitched for u or if its all of them.

Nope different dates. It's because we are 1 day in front here in Australia[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Ok do the happy couple have time on their own after theFRC or is it like AU version where they are too tight azz to pay for longer than 1 night and ship them back home the following morning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess