SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by emusha Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 pm

are we saying Kevin is F1 from scs?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think there's enough to tell for sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it honestly depends, the first pics jasmine posted on june 6 and june 8 look like throwbacks. they even have captions that make me believe they are throwbacks. mikhel also starting posting on sm very late(14th i believe).

kevin on the other hand posted on the june 1 or 2, so if the happy couple doesn't get to stay in cuba for a honeymoon type deal then she probably chose kevin but if the happy couple did get to stay in cuba it would probably be mikhel.

whats weird though is kevin deleted all pics from june 2 to 9 because someone on one of his old pics said that since he posted so early mikhel might be the winner. so make of that what you will.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:12 pm

primexi wrote:I honestly think mikhel would be better for next bachelor, because like he said he falls in love hard and fast. mike on the other hand is guarded, i don't think this process is for him.
With Mike learning through this process of how he should of and needed to open up earlier....I think he learned that lesson and would apply it to being the bachelor if he's chosen. IMO the popularity for Mike all across Canada for him being the new Bachelor is overwhelming, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess