SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Sleuthed info and clues for possible F1. NO Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Bobette wrote:Just noting some observations from Seasons 1 & 2 regarding the red carpet meetings with the F1 and F2.  May be useful to see if any of these patterns are repeated with Sophie's men at the start of episode 1.

Season 1
14 men at start of season

Sasha F1
Intro package shown before red carpet meetings.  (Second intro after Richie F3) Says most important thing in life is his family (Tie to what Sam said in her intro package)
5th to arrive
VERY distinctive music, completely different from the previous 4.  Tinkly, romantic
VO of him saying he likes to think he's a romantic guy and he has so much love to give
Folds her an origami rose out of a serviette
Sam says he is making her nervous
He tries to cut their conversation short and go inside, she stops him and wants to talk more
He talks a lot about her, hoping it is a good experience for her - shown to be considerate
She makes a comment after he walks off about wanting to talk to him more
He laughs at himself for stuffing up
ITM of Sam saying she was "blown away" when she met Sasha
Says he is gorgeous, she felt chemistry, says again that he made her feel nervous

Michael F2
Intro package shown before red carpet meetings.  (Third after Richie and Sasha)
Talks about his sporting achievements and snapping up opportunities (nothing about family).  Only one other intro package shown after Michael so 4 altogether and top 3 all represented
13th to arrive
Upbeat music, some sparkle noises when he says she looks stunning
Twinkly music over him telling her what he does
Compliments her but overall meeting is short
ITM of her saying it's cool he's a soccer player and probably has a "banging body"

Season 2
16 men at start of season

Lee F1
Featured at the very beginning of the episode (during Georgia's intro) saying "I want someone to share the rest of my life with" over footage of him exiting limo and preparing to meet her.
(Tie in to what Georgia said in her intro about wanting to meet her "forever person")
Shown 9th to arrive, with donkey. Makes a joke about "does my azz look big".  Tell puns to each other
(Tie in to what Georgia said in her intro about wanting a guy who tells Dad jokes and terrible puns)
Comical music
ITM of him (in the mansion) explaining why he brought the donkey.  ITM of him in the garden after just meeting Georgia, saying she "out Dad-joked me".
Gave her his jacket - shown to be considerate - music changes to more tinkly/romantic
ITM of Georgia saying Lee made her nervous, that she felt jittery around him and had butterflies
ITM of Lee saying he feels like a 15 year old on his first date, "you get those butterflies in your stomach"
Both comment in VOs that they felt a spark/connection
Makes a comment as he walks away "you are a bad azz"

Matty F2
Featured at the very beginning of the episode (during Georgia's intro) saying "the one thing that's missing is finding a girl that's going to sweep me off my feet" over footage of him exiting limo and preparing to meet her. Cameron the only other person shown during this time.
Shown 7th to arrive (though it was later sleuthed this was not the actual order)
No special music
Gave her a mixtape
Very short meeting - no ITM talking especially about him (just one saying there are some "good guys"), no comment "behind his back" when he walked off
Overall - unremarkable.

Commonalities:
Both F1s have ITMs of the Lead discussing their meeting
Both F1s make the lead nervous/gives her butterflies
Both F1s are portrayed as considerate and funny
Both F1s have VOs where they say something directly related to what the Lead says in her preview she is looking for - makes it appear they are "on the same page"
The Lead makes a comment to or about the F1 "behind their back" as they walk off
Both F1s have distinctive music - starts off as one piece and then changes to more romantic, "sparkly" as they chat
Both F2s have short/unremarkable chats - F3s have longer chats for both seasons
None of the F1s or F2s are first or last to arrive and there is no discernible order

An interesting extra note:  The first one out of the limo for Georgia's season was Cam, who turned out to be a firm fan favourite. Same with Tara in Bachelor 2017.  They want to start "with a bang" IMO so the first person to meet Sophie may be a likeable, popular guy with the audience (though probably not F1 or F2).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Regarding James

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V278T2t

Source

THE BACHELORETTE: CONFIDENTIAL EXCLUSIVELY REVEALS THE NSW MEN FIGHTING FOR SOPHIE MONK’S HEART

MATTY J move over, it’s time for Sophie Monk to find love on television and Confidential can exclusively reveal the NSW Bachelors vying for her heart.

Six gentleman think they have a chance with the Gold Coast born, self described “bogan.”

There is 30-year-old Venezuelan events manager Jefferson, who was raised in Florence; the outdoorsy and spiritual Luke, 33, who is a business culture consultant; Fashion designer Pete, 32, ex-rugby player Ryan, 26.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ygi9Yfd

The NSW Bachelors: Sam, Pete, James, Jefferson, Ryan and Luke. Picture: Supplied
Like Monk, Sam, 31, is in the entertainment industry and works as a voice-artist. He hopes to charm Monk with his humour, saying the most romantic thing he’s ever done is “sang and cooked naked under a superman cooking apron.”

While Financial adviser James, 31, can already see a future with Monk in 10 years time he seems himself “hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow.”

Source

May be nothing but I notice James is in the middle of both pictures above - the NSW Bachelors and also the main official pic.

He is also wearing VELVET question

AND he is the only one to get a quote in a separate line, referencing wanting to have children.  

Potential F1 Alert, IMO!!!

ETA:  Look at the smile on that man's face.  You know what they say:  Winners are Grinners!  I'll be keeping an very close eye on his red carpet arrival.  If he fits the editing sequence for an F1, I'm locking him in.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:50 am

Regarding Luke
- speculated to have Ep3 SD which is F1 pattern
- SM activity pre-July 25 until August 10 when FRC said to have been flim
- per SM was travelling to NZ while show is filming (unprecedented for a F1)
- follows and is followed by fellow contestants as well as stylist and media people on the show
- liked pic of Sophie on SM (only contestant to do so so far) and IG account is a media person who also follows him
- Sportsbet odds favorite to win

AllAboutLove wrote: Luke possibly gets Ep3 SD which is a staple for F1 (all past BetteAU F1s have Ep3 SD). So barring anything happening, Luke may be F1 based on SD stat alone.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4335-luke-mcleod-beach-date-guy-bachelorette-australia-season-3-sleuthing-spoilers
AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding Luke's SM activity... there's lots more of this but these are the main ones that I'm posting and discussing due to their dates (July when Luke was sleuthed to be active on SM and August before FRC). If Luke is F1 then there's a huge SM plot going on here.... very bizarre 

July 25
- Luke's IG story pics and videos of him in Manly
- He even asks his followers to DM him for meditation classes for corporates. I have zero idea how he'd be able to even do this if he is still on the show? How is he DMing followers?    
- still seems like it was posted in real time
- if in real time and IF F1, I guess if FRC was weeks later then maybe he was planning stuff post-show? It could be that he did this around his HTD (FRC Aug 12) and was allowed to do so? Seems really weird though... 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 29e58d21b35b1fdcecbac011f686f08d
IGstory luke.mcleod

Aug 9/10 (so before FRC which was filmed Aug 12 in Fiji per media) 
- Luke posts he is in Auckland, NZ with Kiwi entrepreneur Jake Millar and then posts about him flying back to Sydney 
-  the IG video he took of Jake was for for Jake's birthday and Luke was tagged as being there Aug 9/10 for the birthday in NZ per others in the pic and with them that night ***note that Luke is tagged in these pics and thus Luke turned off his tags so that the pic doesn't show from his own account as him being in NZ in Aug and before FRC*** 
- also Jake Millar is also wearing same clothes in the IG video Luke posted as the tagged pic with Luke and Jake and other entrepreneur Kiwis so it definitely seems like it happened in real time and in NZ
- Would the show really allow Luke to fly to NZ a few days before FRC? Seems highly far fetched imo but maybe so  scratch

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4c283c9aaf2952f6860402147aae9d44
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZHZxnHDa/?taken-by=wendythompsonatwork
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1fb5eddb2f716193684e341316e4ba88
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZ9AYnbql/?taken-by=samanthagadd

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 43a3f53f2863c388177f123189bb665a  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fe3af1aaab240eaa0cea75f69845ed8c

He posts this... that he is touchdown in Sydney... and is doing a race with 800 people? Only race I know of at that time was City2Surf and lots more than 800 people... He never posted on the race (or at least, if he did, I never bothered downloading it)  question

Sources: IGstory luke.mcleod

Given how much Luke was on SM, liking things, following accounts, and posting almost daily on his IG stories it seems quite a lot for this to be some grand plan to try make it seem like Luke is still on the show and F1 especially with him being tagged in NZ with his friends and business/entrepreneurs (seems Luke does lot of things in NZ). Still I guess it could be some grand plan because the days after Luke was with Jake in NZ per SM, Jake Millar was in..... Fiji per his IG psots (although he posted he was there to get a Visa to the USA since it was faster to do so from Fiju than NZ). During this week Luke was still posting on his IG stories and liking things on IG at that time as he did since he was sleuthed to be active on SM in July.... so it's all  dizzy

IMO, something is off here.... What is everyone's thoughts question

Bobette wrote:More to the point, if lying about his whereabouts was an attempted misdirection so people didn't think he was F1, why delete it all? If it was a TPTB red herring (and I seriously don't think they would bother - they've never gone to that much trouble before) then they surely would have waited until you posted about it here and DM ran a plagiarised story about it, as is the tradition?

Even more bizarre IMO is Luke's birthday boy friend @jakemillar.tv being in Fiji literally ON the day of the FRC.  According to his IG, he travelled on the 11th (see comment on the 10th August post below - "safe travels tomorrow") and was posting from the Grand Pacific Hotel in Suva on the 13th and 14th.  Does he work for TPTB???  Is he Luke's Man Friday?  So many questions....

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* QZq8RAA
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2vC11sU
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HEyDwVz
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0f2g8xO

We need to watch the season preview closely for Fiji screen caps matching his IG pics.  If the FRC was filmed at the Grand Pacific Hotel, my head may explode.

Source

ETA:  Luke going on a massive SM posting spree when he should have been laying low may lend weight to the theory that he walks out, IMO, because it would indicate a lack of respect for TPTB's guidelines.  We saw similar things with the girls from Matty's season (e.g. Sian) who went on massive anti-TPTB rants and were then apparently told to delete their posts.

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I know. As soon as I saw that Jake was in NZ and then Fiji when FRC was filmed I was like... wait a minute! (Luke liked one of Jake's Fiji pics above).

Two places Jake Millar tagged in Fiji - Grand Pacific Hotel, Suva and The Westin Demarau Island Resort & Spa 

I guess if Luke is F1 then there was a grand scheme in place to make it seem like he was just traveling with some friends or something. It's all so bizarre and seems like such a waste of time and effort especially since there's literally hundreds of other ways F1 can be leaked and from all past seasons, proof it has.

Still.... I've yet to read a story that the F2 are known... at least not yet...so it could be misdirection worked (but obvs not if Luke is F1 and is Sportsbet pick) or something is not known yet and it could be in relation to Stu or someone else as F1... SCs will confirm either way I'd think (although, considering Stu is an intruder they may not show him yet but I'd think they would - they did with Lana).

One thing is for sure: 
- if Luke is F1...then his SM activity will be something that has changed sleuthing for Aussie shows as it is not an indicator of being eliminated even with excessive OTT SM and being spotted outside of filming
- If Luke is not F1.... then his SM activity will confirm that he was eliminated and off the show thus posting and being spotted outside of filming
AllAboutLove wrote:So after a bit more sleuthing, Luke was not only in NZ around Aug 9/10 but also August 5. How on earth could he have had that much time off when filming was ongoing? Since July he was active almost daily on SM. And so much travelling to NZ. Back then I definitely thought he was eliminated due to so much activity. So either he was eliminated or he wasn't eliminated and was allowed a ton of time off from filming?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* F87a2ebf6d16dcef0bc63415287fd529
IG tommymantastic
AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding Luke's SM activity... there's lots more of this but these are the main ones that I'm posting and discussing due to their dates (July when Luke was sleuthed to be active on SM and August before FRC). If Luke is F1 then there's a huge SM plot going on here.... very bizarre 

July 25
- Luke's IG story pics and videos of him in Manly
- He even asks his followers to DM him for meditation classes for corporates. I have zero idea how he'd be able to even do this if he is still on the show? How is he DMing followers?    
- still seems like it was posted in real time
- if in real time and IF F1, I guess if FRC was weeks later then maybe he was planning stuff post-show? It could be that he did this around his HTD (FRC Aug 12) and was allowed to do so? Seems really weird though... 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 29e58d21b35b1fdcecbac011f686f08d
IGstory luke.mcleod

Aug 9/10 (so before FRC which was filmed Aug 12 in Fiji per media) 
- Luke posts he is in Auckland, NZ with Kiwi entrepreneur Jake Millar and then posts about him flying back to Sydney 
-  the IG video he took of Jake was for for Jake's birthday and Luke was tagged as being there Aug 9/10 for the birthday in NZ per others in the pic and with them that night ***note that Luke is tagged in these pics and thus Luke turned off his tags so that the pic doesn't show from his own account as him being in NZ in Aug and before FRC*** 
- also Jake Millar is also wearing same clothes in the IG video Luke posted as the tagged pic with Luke and Jake and other entrepreneur Kiwis so it definitely seems like it happened in real time and in NZ
- Would the show really allow Luke to fly to NZ a few days before FRC? Seems highly far fetched imo but maybe so  scratch

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4c283c9aaf2952f6860402147aae9d44
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZHZxnHDa/?taken-by=wendythompsonatwork
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1fb5eddb2f716193684e341316e4ba88
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZ9AYnbql/?taken-by=samanthagadd

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 43a3f53f2863c388177f123189bb665a  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fe3af1aaab240eaa0cea75f69845ed8c

He posts this... that he is touchdown in Sydney... and is doing a race with 800 people? Only race I know of at that time was City2Surf and lots more than 800 people... He never posted on the race (or at least, if he did, I never bothered downloading it)  question

Sources: IGstory luke.mcleod

Given how much Luke was on SM, liking things, following accounts, and posting almost daily on his IG stories it seems quite a lot for this to be some grand plan to try make it seem like Luke is still on the show and F1 especially with him being tagged in NZ with his friends and business/entrepreneurs (seems Luke does lot of things in NZ). Still I guess it could be some grand plan because the days after Luke was with Jake in NZ per SM, Jake Millar was in..... Fiji per his IG psots (although he posted he was there to get a Visa to the USA since it was faster to do so from Fiju than NZ). During this week Luke was still posting on his IG stories and liking things on IG at that time as he did since he was sleuthed to be active on SM in July.... so it's all  dizzy

IMO, something is off here.... What is everyone's thoughts question

Bobette wrote:More to the point, if lying about his whereabouts was an attempted misdirection so people didn't think he was F1, why delete it all? If it was a TPTB red herring (and I seriously don't think they would bother - they've never gone to that much trouble before) then they surely would have waited until you posted about it here and DM ran a plagiarised story about it, as is the tradition?

Even more bizarre IMO is Luke's birthday boy friend @jakemillar.tv being in Fiji literally ON the day of the FRC.  According to his IG, he travelled on the 11th (see comment on the 10th August post below - "safe travels tomorrow") and was posting from the Grand Pacific Hotel in Suva on the 13th and 14th.  Does he work for TPTB???  Is he Luke's Man Friday?  So many questions....

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* QZq8RAA
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2vC11sU
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HEyDwVz
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0f2g8xO

We need to watch the season preview closely for Fiji screen caps matching his IG pics.  If the FRC was filmed at the Grand Pacific Hotel, my head may explode.

Source

ETA:  Luke going on a massive SM posting spree when he should have been laying low may lend weight to the theory that he walks out, IMO, because it would indicate a lack of respect for TPTB's guidelines.  We saw similar things with the girls from Matty's season (e.g. Sian) who went on massive anti-TPTB rants and were then apparently told to delete their posts.

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I know. As soon as I saw that Jake was in NZ and then Fiji when FRC was filmed I was like... wait a minute! (Luke liked one of Jake's Fiji pics above).

Two places Jake Millar tagged in Fiji - Grand Pacific Hotel, Suva and The Westin Demarau Island Resort & Spa 

I guess if Luke is F1 then there was a grand scheme in place to make it seem like he was just traveling with some friends or something. It's all so bizarre and seems like such a waste of time and effort especially since there's literally hundreds of other ways F1 can be leaked and from all past seasons, proof it has.

Still.... I've yet to read a story that the F2 are known... at least not yet...so it could be misdirection worked (but obvs not if Luke is F1 and is Sportsbet pick) or something is not known yet and it could be in relation to Stu or someone else as F1... SCs will confirm either way I'd think (although, considering Stu is an intruder they may not show him yet but I'd think they would - they did with Lana).

One thing is for sure: 
- if Luke is F1...then his SM activity will be something that has changed sleuthing for Aussie shows as it is not an indicator of being eliminated even with excessive OTT SM and being spotted outside of filming
- If Luke is not F1.... then his SM activity will confirm that he was eliminated and off the show thus posting and being spotted outside of filming
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:The only thing I can think is Jackie O said who she thought would win and Sophie said she was not good at doing a poker face and that Jackie O knew her too well. Just wondering if it is still on twitter. I will go check

Obvious question: Did Jackie say who she thought would win in the interview that went to air, and if so, WHO?

Oh the suspense. Sorry I should have added that. Luke
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Quick note: Luke has still not changed his IG pic to the official show portrait.  As far as I can tell, he's the only guy who hasn't.  Special treatment for the F1?  Or someone that walked out and doesn't give a rats about his contract?  Suspect Probably the former.

I noticed the same thing that Luke hasn't changed his IG bio pic and hasn't added anything about Bachelorette on it like the others have.

Yep, either:
1) super special treatment (to go along with all that time off from filming and right before FRC as well as daily use of SM) for F1
OR....
2) He is not F1 (self-eliminates or something happening)

Luke did like that IG pic that had Sophie in it yesterday (Tues Sept 19) as posted here which I thought was more F1-like....

Adding screenshot of Luke's like from yesterday
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fbea00e9678c513aeff46c0350d0714f
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZM4BkUBtTR/?taken-by=anitaanabel_

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 am

SM activity as of Tuesday Sept 19
AllAboutLove wrote:SM activity today:

Luke
- https://www.instagram.com/luke.mcleod
- still public and not locked down and hasn't changed his bio pic (yet)
- he posted an IG story he is in Auckland, NZ (he always seems to be there, also, if F1 is it a think where the F1 gets to go to NZ? seriously though). In same IG story he is talking about flying back to Sydney and will be in Sydney tomorrow so perhaps there to watch the show/premiere https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/19003133_571332969924750_7913522769533337600_n.mp4?oe=59C28808&oh=948fdf2837ac31eb2c8ff6c0ca789e43
- he started following Jarrod and Jefferson
- he liked this pic of Sophie on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BZM4BkUBtTR/?taken-by=anitaanabel_ (he follows Anita who works for radio and she follows him back) ***seems like a F1 thing to do IMO***

Jarrod  
- https://www.instagram.com/jarrodwoodgate
- still locked down but he updated his IG bio pic to the show's bio pic of him and he added the link to his tenplay bio (lots of the other contestants also doing so which means it is probably producer mandated or they're told to do so)
- he started accepting follows from other contestants since Luke followed him

James/Jimmy
- https://www.instagram.com/jimmys.paradise
- still locked down but he updated his IG bio pic to the show's bio pic of him and added the link to his tenplay bio (so also seems to be producer driven)

Stu (Intruder)
- https://www.instagram.com/stulaundy
- still locked down and hasn't changed anything to his IG and likely won't until he is announced as an intruder and on the show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:42 am

Regarding Stu (the intruder)
- speculated to be in F2 per @Skeppy's source yes

Skeppy wrote:I don't want to be one of those armchair FB posters who claim to know who wins but I have it on good authority that Stu Laundy makes it to F2 (from a male friend who could not care less about reality TV dating shows, so has nothing to prove to me, IMO.)
AllAboutLove wrote:OMG! I just posted in the betting odds about Stu possibly winning. DM posting that article seems like they may know something.... hmmm.... 

She certainly seems happy to see him question

Is he the winner? Will 44-year-old pub fortune heir Stu Laundy be the one to win Sophie Monk's heart on The Bachelorette

The publication also reported that Laundy was allowed a chance to compete on the show after Sophie lifted the age limit from 35 to 45.
A source claimed that Stu was so taken with the former Bardot star at their first meeting that he jumped at the chance to try his luck a second time.
'While this is unorthodox, this seemed like the best way to meet her again,' the source claimed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4898258/Will-Stu-Laundy-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart-Bachelorette.html#ixzz4t81C4Pzv 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 447832C800000578-4898258-image-a-7_1505809094225
Bobette wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4898258/Will-Stu-Laundy-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart-Bachelorette.html
Bobette wrote:Daily Mail is still banging on about Stu being the winner.  I'm not buying it but it's weird for them to be discussing an intruder so early.  Maybe he does make it to F2 after all?

The Bachelorette Form Guide: Everything you need to know about the hunks vying for Sophie Monk’s affection… including an intruder who is tipped to steal the show and her heart

Daily Mail Australia can reveal the front-runners, odds-favourites and rumoured winner.

With the premiere episode airing on Wednesday, Sportsbet odds place Sydney hunk Luke McLeod in top spot at $2.50... but an expected intruder could shake up the competition.

Meanwhile, Melbourne vineyard manager Jarrod Woodgate, 31, and Financial adviser James, 31, are close behind on $5.50 and $7 respectively.

However, not yet on the betting ladder is Millionaire 'publican playboy' Stu Laundy, 44, who is set to shake up the competition as an intruder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4901496/Bachelorette-Form-Guide-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart.html

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah. At this point, if not Luke, then I am thinking Stu may be F1 and in F2. Who knows. It's all dizzy

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:43 am

Regarding Jarrod

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
...from seeing the SCs now in order I am going with my original thought and definitely have my eye on James and Jarrod. First shown and last shown. Both more on lock down. Both have "real" jobs if one will and seem down to earth. For Jarrod, I am thinking the cure may not apply especially if Luke got Ep3 SD. Will see.

Her F1 is going to be special, IMO.  Blake and Samual I think will go far but more for the viewing audience than Sophie.  Still thinking Blake for F2 at this stage, but F1 has me stumped.  Dying to see the full meet & greets - think I'll be able to put in a fairly solid guess after that (and will do so before looking at Sportsbet!).
@Bobette replying here to F1 speculation. I am still thinking out of the sleuthed guys and promo with men that Jarrod and James may be contenders.

Jarrod for possible F1 (I definitely see him in F4):
- is on SM lock down the most out of all sleuthed guys
- has first SD but signs this season may not be like others considering early SD guys went home and are MOTs based on sleuthing and that's very unusual for any season
- BTS pics shows he went on GD to meet her sister and other GD so got quite a bit of time in addition to his SD (and being the first likely even more time)
- BTS pics for first date, as posted in his thread, Sophie looked quite comfortable with Jarrod and smiling a lot so it may have just been cold or the activity itself she wasn't comfortable with and the media saying otherwise is nonsense (especially if he stayed unlike others sent home when media said things awkward, etc)
- shown in early promo (all past F1s have been) and specifically highlighted meeting Sophie (so not just a quick glance) and having a chat with her... so his M&G shown in early promo
- all past Bette F1s were shown pre-season having a red carpet chat with the lead... Jarrod is shown talking about wine and has an activity of sorts with her (past F1s, Sasha had a rose from a napkin, Lee with the donkey, so it could be a pattern with F1s)
- media noting Jarrod as one to watch already (past Bette F1s all had this) and saying they "love" him (bodes well for a love story!)
- out of all the men sleuthed, I think Jarrod fits the most with what Sophie has said she is looking for... down to earth and regular guy with a "real" job and doesn't seem like he is just there for fame/branding but to actually settle down and start a family
- just for me, but love how Jarrod grows/makes wine and how the word "win" is in wine (it could be a sign!) :gotcha:  
- if Sportsbet has Jarrod with lowest odds, I will lock him in, first SD or not laugh out loud
Meet Jarrod. We can see no Riesling these two won’t get along. Will this be the start of a grape relationship?  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f618

@The Bachelorette Australia

AllAboutLove wrote:I can see either Jarrod or James in the F2/F3 spot if neither is F1. Both of them have storyboards already that could lend themselves to heartbreak

Jarrod
- he is described in his bio as "compassionate and thoughtful and ready to settle down" and "have a beautiful family of his own" with a woman who is "comfortable in her own skin, knows her own mind, with beautiful eyes" (sounds like Sophie)
- his ideal partner is someone who is as quirky as him and laugh at the silliest things (also sounds like Sophie imo) and he is on the show to find love and life-long partner in crime  
- emphasized pre-season heavily in media and promos (similar to Nikki was) and in all promos with M&G shown 
- promos have already pushed Jarrod as potential heartbreak if he is not F1 since they show him saying he "can definitely see himself falling in love" (seems OTT obvious and either F1 or not at all F1, so F2 or F3 or something else but his storyline could be set up for heartbreak if he's already been shown as falling in love before the season starts) 
- SM: has been the most locked down of all contestants... which makes me think he was devastated if he indeed fell in love and rejected and didn't want to be on SM until he had to be (per the show)... his family liking pic of him on IG and posting how they are proud of him could be because of heartbreak and that he took a risk even if it didn't work out
- the vid/pic the show posted of Jarrod pre-season though seems more like F3 than F2 (they usually don't post a pic/vid pre-season of F2 although they did for Michael/F2 in season 1)... 
**my thoughts: if not F1, then lots of emphasis on Jarrod pre-season makes me think he will be a devo exit, especially with media saying they are in love with him already

James
- he is described in his bio as "warm and genuine, sunshine personified" and looking for his "forever woman" and even imagining ten years from now having kids with Sophie "Hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow" (so definitely can lend him to major heartbreak if he is F2)
- he was hidden more in the promos - just a quick glimpse of him in promo (similar to Matty and Elise) 
- has even less BTS pics than Elise or Matty during filming (basically only shown on a GD, whereas Elise and Matty's were known SD during filming)
- has media about him but not that much, his quote being used in media about kids "little monks" is from his bio question, however he is wearing the same/similar blue velvet tux as Lee did, is shown in the group pic in the center so seems to be a producer pick possibly for a storyboard (a la Matty)
-  Nothing shown of him for dates in the promos (both Jarrod and Luke were shown in promos on dates and likely because the first SD and Ep3 SD respectively imo)
- SM: follows almost all Matty's girl contestants (not F1 like to do, Jake was more like that last year following Richie's girls)... also following racy girl pic account (@ridergirl) doesn't seem like F1 and more like Matty/F2, Jake/F3 (and all those other guys) liking racy girl pics post-show (so maybe not so heartbroken even if edited to be)
- James tagged in IG pic Aug 9 which, if it was in real time could be that he was out by F3 (or could be SM misdirection like with Luke - if Luke's is SM misdirection)
**my thoughts: if not F1, the little bit of media coverage he has had could be a sign of a dark horse which could lend itself to a heartbreak ending

AllAboutLove wrote:Someone is excited for Jarrod to be on the show. I think his sister Nicole does the SM for the family business. 

Jarrod's sister liked the IG pic/vid posted above of Jarrod that the official show posted. His other family (mom or step-mom maybe?) also liked and commented on the vid of Jarrod that the show posted on IG

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 21686705_10212465588868640_7772168795459830048_o
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ?taken-by=tomscapvineyard
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZP-YdZlXaC/?taken-by=tomscapvineyard
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:58 am

Sportsbet odds before show airs on tv

Sundy wrote:As at 1pm today [Sept 18]. Courtesy Sportsbet.com

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1911Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_2010
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:James at 6:1 max bet $20. Max loss $120
Luke at 3:1 max bet $25.  Max loss $75
@Sundy could you give the max loss for Jefferson, Jarrod, and Apollo. Thank you so much  bestbud!

Apollo - 36:1 - Max bet $20 - max loss $720
Jefferson - 8.50:1 - max bet $20 - max loss $170
Jarrod - 7.50:1 - max bet $20 - max lost $150
Bobette wrote:Updated odds 4pm AEST

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I2vh9ut

Source

I'm surprised Apollo is so far down the list.
AllAboutLove wrote:If I went just by Sportsbet and also Ep3 SD for Luke I'd say Luke is F1.

As posted here for F1 discussion, Luke's SM could have been planned to make it seem like he was off the show when he wasn't...because that's the only way Luke could have still been on the show after the end of July and the odds favorite/F1 for Sportsbet. jmo
AllAboutLove wrote:So I noticed our old pal, Will Byrne is back laugh out loud and with his commentary for Luke, James, and Jefferson. Will likely knows the winner imo. 

The odds for these three (Luke, James, Jefferson) also make sense given they are ALL from NSW and Sportsbet had odds favorite for NSW winner. 

Based on this, if Luke is not F1 and neither is an intruder Stu then it looks like Sportsbet has James as the main contender for F1. 

Online bookmaker sportsbet.com.au is already taking bets on who will tick all of Sophie Monk’s boxes on The Bachelorette.

Luke ($3.00), James ($6.00) and Jefferson ($7.50) are the blokes that could tickle her fancy based on early appearances.

So far there has been interest in several of the lotharios ahead of Wednesday night’s premiere.

“There are 18 men lining up for Monk’s heart before she filters through the duds and gets to the dreamboat. Luke, James and Jefferson tick all the boxes – so we’ll be watching closely to see if they tick hers too,” said sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 21558674_10212452844070028_2960977728755023582_n
https://www.justbetting.com.au/other/entertainment/odds-open-for-sophie-monks-the-bachelorette-australia/
Bobette wrote:Breaking Bachie Odd News!  Check out the odds NOW!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* AMlQq5n

Source
Sundy wrote:Jarrod has moved up to second favourite overnight on Sportsbet
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_2011

AllAboutLove wrote:I'd laugh if Stu the intruder is F1 and so the odds don't matter for the other guys laugh out loud

Based on Sportsbet's earlier odds (brown hair, NSW, older than 40) the only contestant who matches that description is Stu question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum