SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:08 am

These body language "experts" really ought to read our board or check the Sportsbet odds before they go making their predictions IMO:

The Definitive Book of Body Language author said that it would be entrepreneur Blake, 29,  and magician Apollo, 24, who would face off in the finale.
According to Allan, the way the singer reacted to the mention of Blake was a dead giveaway to her feelings about him.
'She called him gorgeous and then she had her eyes open almost like she was looking at him stark naked,' Allan divulged.
'She widened her eyes and called him gorgeous and that was a pretty powerful reaction, so there's something going on with Blake that she likes.'
Allan believed that Queensland-based Apollo left a similarly lasting impression on the blonde beauty.
'With Apollo, she licked her lips,' Allan recalled.
The body language expert added that Sophie had 'a pretty strong reaction with both'.

Source

Nah mate, sorry.  Yes Sophie clearly thinks they're both hot - because she has eyes in her head - but that doesn't mean either will win.  

Better get the eyeroll emoji warmed up too.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:39 am

laugh out loud the eyeroll emoji will definitely be used this season. Uggggh! I reeeeeeally want to watch a love story and not a snark story. C'mon Channel Ten *gives side-eye to the Bach gods*

Praying

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:41 am

Update on Luke's SM... he has *finally*changed his IG profile pic to the bio one (so matching the other guys - he really held out on that one didn't he?). Also, he has changed his bio to now to
Luke McLeod ️ Founder @soulsociety.com.au  Keen Surfer. Serial Chiller. Proud Uncle. Guitar Strummer. Crap Golfer. Take a leap of faith... #TheBacheloretteAU

Notice he added he is a proud uncle??? I am thinking Luke may be the uncle that the nephews talk about in the preview?

Also, Sophie says she calls her F1 "Uncle Dave"... Could it really be that obvious again this season (probs is grrrrr)

Also... Luke's whole "take a leap of faith"... if he is F1 then Luke is reeeeeally making it obvious since that's the literal/figurative storyboard (seems F1s have to literally take a leap out a plane or something as well as figuratively let down those walls Rolling Eyes )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Notice he added he is a proud uncle??? I am thinking Luke may be the uncle that the nephews talk about in the preview?

Also, Sophie says she calls her F1 "Uncle Dave"... Could it really be that obvious again this season (probs is grrrrr)

Nope! The kids belong to Uncle Sam:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 OhNcmmw

Source: TenPlay

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 GnGxyna

Source

Smooth, Sam. Smooth. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 am

@Bobette well there goes that theory dizzy

So .. the Uncle Dave codename for F1 is still a theory in play... Would Luke be that obvious putting Uncle in his bio now? Rhetorical question: probably so after Laura put Queen of reverse parking :headbanging
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette well there goes that theory dizzy

So .. the Uncle Dave codename for F1 is still a theory in play... Would Luke be that obvious putting Uncle in his bio now? Rhetorical question: probably so after Laura put Queen of reverse parking :headbanging

HA HAA... yep!  I'm sure Luke would be VERY proud to be Sophie's "Uncle" (Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 318829699 mental imagery)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:46 am

Daily Mail are pushing the Luke narrative hard.  These seem pre-written to me.  He was not prominent on the episode at all from what others have said (I haven't watched it yet) so where is their justification for this story?  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4902502/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-smitten-Luke-McLeod.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:37 am

I haven't been on the forums for B'ette as I wanted to watch the First ep with a fresh and open mind. I will say, based on his limo entry I did write Luke down as 'promising'. There was just something about his entry that seemed very "main contender"ish. But I'm curious as to if this is a red herring a-la Lisa in Matty J's season where they have a date and turns out to be nothing?
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:50 am

Bobette wrote:Daily Mail are pushing the Luke narrative hard.  These seem pre-written to me.  He was not prominent on the episode at all from what others have said (I haven't watched it yet) so where is their justification for this story?  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4902502/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-smitten-Luke-McLeod.html
Sportsbet odds have already placed Luke McLeod in top spot at $2.50... but an expected intruder could shake up the competition.

It was revealed that Luke may have had an advantage leading into the show, as he was friends with a previous series winner. The Daily Telegraph reported he was pals with Laura Byrne, the jewellery designer commenting on several of his past Facebook posts.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 446A69BA00000578-4902502-image-m-65_1505905704909Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 4482F11300000578-4902502-image-a-64_1505905692920

Yeah it definitely seems like this was pre-written and based on something other than the episode since he was much more MIA than any past F1 contender has ever been for the Aussie show with no CP chat even  Suspect

Also, I love you Soph but Luke looks nothing like George Clooney... he looks more a bearded and older Neville Longbottom imo

As for a prior connection to Toni May Laura, I may as well give up the ghost if it's all rigged laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Yeah, having now watched the episode, unless he walks, it's Luke F1 for sure IMO.  Will post more thoughts on another thread but just leaving this here because James Weir is hilarious:

The Bachelorette - Episode 1 - Sophie's Toy Boys:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Paging @Bobette!! Don't look now but it seems like Jimmy may be even more of a zen/yoga type! Soph may have a type! (she did do yoga in her intro!)

Per Apollo's interview (Apollo is SUCH a nice guy. Just as nice I thought he would be. Lovely. Pity he is so young but good things in store for him I reckon  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 4256136633)

Jimmy is into yoga and is quite spiritual, Mack and Luke were into self-development things – we all just clicked. We even went out for a full-moon meditation one night…

You did what?

[Laughs] We did yoga, detox baths and sat and did tea chats… Yeah, it was nice.
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-apollo-heart-attack-41160
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Paging @Bobette!! Don't look now but it seems like Jimmy may be even more of a zen/yoga type! Soph may have a type! (she did do yoga in her intro!)

Per Apollo's interview (Apollo is SUCH a nice guy. Just as nice I thought he would be. Lovely. Pity he is so young but good things in store for him I reckon  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 4256136633)

Jimmy is into yoga and is quite spiritual, Mack and Luke were into self-development things – we all just clicked. We even went out for a full-moon meditation one night…

You did what?

[Laughs] We did yoga, detox baths and sat and did tea chats… Yeah, it was nice.
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-apollo-heart-attack-41160

LOL, James had yoga/zen/surfie waffle in his IG description when it was private so I saw that coming but IA, she must have a type!  

Apollo is adorable.  So polite and fun and full of joy and enthusiasm.  I think we both predicted he would be first out of the limo and he did not disappoint!  He'll be a favourite in the house and on-screen IMO and while I was hopeful we wouldn't have any more return Leads, I think he could pull it off and I would watch a whole season of him for sure.

James got a wonderful edit on the red carpet IMO.  Being so nervous, the editors could have portrayed him in a very poor light but IMO they were sympathetic and even gave him a hint of F1 music!  He won't be F1 IMO, but he is still my red hot favourite for F2 right now, and may stay that way till the end depending on the edit they give Stu.

But IMO the absolute star of the show was Sophie.  What a Lead!  She was such a pleasure to watch and she handled everything they threw at her like a complete champ.  I never once felt like she was reading a pre-prepared script.  If they tried to get her to I think she would just flat out refuse.  I'm looking forward to seeing how her season plays out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty