Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:04 am

Yep, well done @mercieme, I was thinking that was Tara but from that angle you're right, it's a different girl.  So by process of elimination I guess Elise must be the Unicorn Princess.  laugh out loud  I'll have to see it on night one to truly believe it though!

Updated pic:



Source: TenPlay promos
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:24 am

Oh geez....I am rofl poor Elise is now the Unicorn Princess laugh out loud
Maybe the dress will look better when she walks in. I wonder what designer Anne the stylist pulled that dress from, kinda bridal looking IMO.

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

mercieme wrote:Oh geez....I am rofl poor Elise is now the Unicorn Princess laugh out loud
Maybe the dress will look better when she walks in. I wonder what designer Anne the stylist pulled that dress from, kinda bridal looking IMO.

Yes I'm sure it will look lovely shimmering in the moonlight as she steps down off her unicorn in a shower of fairy sparkles. Seriously, I've looked at Elise's SM and I didn't see her wearing anything quite like that.  I thought they were going to portray her as a sporty tomboy but maybe they're going to do the opposite and make her look ultra-femme on the first night.  no idea  Weird.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47 am

wow Great sleuthing everyone! :claphands


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43578
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:47 am

mercieme wrote:
The 3rd girl in black IMO is wearing a strapless black dress which is a low sweetheart cut versus the plunging cut for Tara and definitely different from Leah's dress which has a gold zipper around the cleavage. I can only see her side view at the 0:13 mark on Elora's intro vid, seen below here IMO.

Source

I think this is probably girl 22's face - seen through the window while the girls were getting ready:


Source
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 am

Yep IA that's our girl #22, great find yes

ETA - in the Diimex swimming suit photoshoot, I am now convinced our unicorn princess was the one in the red swimming suit. She was standing beside girl in red #4 in your picture profile @Bobette. Since they were sitting at the same area during the M&G as seen in Elora's intro vid; I won't be surprised if they were room mates along side Lisa and our #22 girl....jmo.

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amalia on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Such impressive sleuthing from everyone!

Amalia

Posts : 56
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Bobette wrote:Yep, well done @mercieme, I was thinking that was Tara but from that angle you're right, it's a different girl.  So by process of elimination I guess Elise must be the Unicorn Princess.  laugh out loud  I'll have to see it on night one to truly believe it though!

Updated pic:



Source: TenPlay promos

Can anyone help with who these girls are? The first girl has curled dark hair, and the second has a darker skin shade than the other girls I've seen... (just assuming girl 2 is a contestant and not a producer??) Both pictures taken from http://matrix.photoshelter.com


avatar
Hearts_And_Roses

Posts : 228
Join date : 2017-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yep, well done @mercieme, I was thinking that was Tara but from that angle you're right, it's a different girl.  So by process of elimination I guess Elise must be the Unicorn Princess.  laugh out loud  I'll have to see it on night one to truly believe it though!

Updated pic:



Source: TenPlay promos

Can anyone help with who these girls are? The first girl has curled dark hair, and the second has a darker skin shade than the other girls I've seen... (just assuming girl 2 is a contestant and not a producer??) Both pictures taken from http://matrix.photoshelter.com



Girl 1 IMO could potentially be either Jen or number 17 in the red dress?  The girl in red is the only dark brunette with wavy hair - others are all straight.  Jen has straight hair in the preview so probably wouldn't have had it curled up like that, but IMO the earrings could be a match:



Source: Tenplay.

Girl 2 is most likely a production assistant IMO (she's carrying more than one dress and I doubt they would get the girls to carry their own clothes, let alone someone else's as well) but she could also potentially be the cop who presumably arrives late so may not be pictured in any of the other previews to date.  This girl is also currently unaccounted for:


Source


Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 pm

I thought the same thing about her being the missing cop, but then she's shown in the same room as the other girls when they're getting ready, so surely one of them would have noticed that she wasn't there on the first night?!

Could that blonde girl be Lisa with no makeup and straightened hair?
avatar
Hearts_And_Roses

Posts : 228
Join date : 2017-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I thought the same thing about her being the missing cop, but then she's shown in the same room as the other girls when they're getting ready, so surely one of them would have noticed that she wasn't there on the first night?!

Could that blonde girl be Lisa with no makeup and straightened hair?

Yeah maybe?  The teeth are pretty similar IMO.  What do you think?  I might bring over some pics from her FB for comparison also.




Source: Tenplay


Source

ETA:




Source

I'm not sure if they help or make it more confusing.  

This series just needs to hurry up and start so I can get a lock on who these girls are - they all look so different between photos!
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:46 pm

I know!!! It really needs to start!!!!

When do they usually post the girls' profiles on the website? I thought it was the week before but it must be later. I keep checking, but as they're not up yet I'm figuring it must be either tomorrow or Monday??
avatar
Hearts_And_Roses

Posts : 228
Join date : 2017-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum