SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am

Matty Laura F3 Date Recap plus Excerpt from Laura TV Weeek Interview Posted in Now to Love
The Bachelor Australia’s Matty J opens up about tonight’s massive bombshell Laura left Matty J speechless.
She’s tipped to be the last lady standing. But tonight, jewellery designer Laura Byrne dropped a bombshell that left The Bachelor Australia’s Matty J stunned.

The moment came after the pair, who are rumoured to have known each other prior to the show, enjoyed a fun and romantic single date.

It’s here that Matty caught Laura off-guard by bringing up the horrible portrait he drew of the brunette beauty during their first ever date together.

“I’ve since had lessons,” Matty said, before gifting Laura with a new and improved drawing. “I am completely blown away,” Laura replied. “This is amazing.”

Laura then continued to tell Matty exactly how she feels about him.

“I am utterly falling in love with you and it is truly the best feeling in the world,” she reveals, much to Matty’s surprise.

“I didn’t expect you to say that,” Matty J told the 31-year-old.

“I’m a little taken aback right now.”

]Chatting to TV WEEK about being in the final three, Laura admits she found it tough seeing Matty J with the other girls.

“I could see very much his connection that he had with the other girls,” Laura says.

“That made me think, ‘Well, don’t get ahead of yourself because there is a very good chance it’s not going to be me.’ That is a constant thought.

“I absolutely adore Tara. She’s so funny, she literally just lights up a room, and every time I saw them together I could see the connection they had," she continued.

“And Elise as well. She has so much in common [with Matty]; she’s a lovely person. They share so many similar things in what they want in life, but also their interests. I also just felt like they were spending a lot of time with him as well.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 am

Tara PopSugar Exit Interview
Tara Says She Can't See Herself Dating Matty Anymore
Tara Pavlovic has been one of the most down-to-earth and hilarious contestants on The Bachelor this season. The easy-going Queenslander had a knack for being brutally honest in her narrations, as well as continually bringing good vibes on group dates and one-on-ones with Matty. In short, we loved watching her on TV, and aren't quite sure how to feel about her exit on Wednesday night. After speaking to her though, we think viewers may actually be more upset than she is. Hindsight and clarity will do that to you, huh? Below, Tara's take on how her hometown date really went, how she felt about Matty and her biggest takeaway from the show.

POPSUGAR Australia: Tara! What happened, were you shocked?
Tara: No, I kind of knew there was a really strong chance I would go. He had a really strong connection with everyone at that point in time, so even though we had a really good time and the date went well, we got along well, I knew that there was a chance I would go. But at the same time, it was a bit of a shock because we did get along so well and he was so affectionate.

PS: Were you upset?
Tara: No, I was totally fine. I was fine as soon as I didn't get a rose, I think I looked more upset on the show, but I was fine. It just all clicked.

PS: So you could understand why? What stood out as the biggest reason?
Tara: I don't know, because I don't know what his connection with the other two was like. I still don't know what the reason was! He didn't tell me.

PS: Did you want an explanation or were you happy to accept that that was how things were?
Tara: Yeah, I was happy to accept that. I think he liked the others more than me.

PS: How do you think your hometown date went?
Tara: My hometown went really well, it went way better than what was shown on TV. Matty and Troy actually got along really well. Troy wasn't rude at all, my family weren't rude at all. It wasn't hectic for him, it was fine, they were all very nice and got along very well. That was definitely over-dramatised through editing, which was a bit upsetting, so if people think it was hometowns that sent me home, it really wasn't, because that was perfect.

PS: How did you actually feel about Matty? Were you in love with him?
Tara: I really liked him. I wasn't in love with him, but could've seen myself falling in love with him, maybe if I got to the final two and met his family. But look, I'm glad I didn't. I liked him, but I was in the whirlwind of The Bachelor too, so all emotions are amplified.

PS: So he was someone you could see dating in the real world?
Tara: At the time, yes. Now, probably not.

PS: Really! Why?
Tara: Just different social scenes and stuff like that. I'm not a big Bondi fan . . .

PS: What was it like in the house with the three of you left?
Tara: Well, we were separated after hometowns, so I didn't really see anyone! I was in a hotel room by myself with a minder.

PS: What do you think of the top two?
Tara: They're both great. I think Matty would be happy with either of them. It's really hard to pick it. Both would suit him for different reasons, so I can't pick it!

PS: Looking back on the show, what have been some of your favourite moments or highlights?
Tara: My time with the girls was so fun, we shared so many laughs. Getting picked up on a camel with everyone there was pretty cool, that was funny! I liked getting pampered . . . There were lots of fun times.

PS: Have you caught up with any of the girls since?
Tara: I have, I often hang out with Cobie, and I saw Natalie, Liz . . . I can't wait to see a few others later this week!

PS: Do you think your portrayal on the show has been true to who you are?
Tara: Yeah, I think it's been pretty accurate. I'm probably a little more wild in real life, but I think we all are. Other than that, it's been very, very accurate.

PS: Where are you at with finding love now?
Tara: I'm not actively looking, but if I find someone I like, great!

PS: What would your ideal guy be like?
Tara: Someone with a good sense of humour, someone who's kind to people, someone who's down-to-earth and who's respectful of all others. I like a guy a little rough around the edges — a man's man!
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Elise and Laura on Kyle and Jackie O
Zaynab wrote:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:06 pm

Elise and Laura on Fitzy and Wippa
Zaynab wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Zaynab  Is the Fitzy and Wippa Interview available yet, thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/fitzy-and-wippa/bachelor-laura-and-elise
brownravens wrote:https://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/one-bachelor-finalists-pretty-much-confirmed-she-doesnt-win-mattys-heart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Bachelor IG Pre Finale. Post
IrelandRose wrote:KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Ccf3c210
https://instagram.com/p/BY_7cYehWDw/
ssin0547 wrote:KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_7319

the Bachelor au FB

Interesting choice of words for the caption.

Would they really give the F1 a dress where she has to hold it up like that to walk on the sand? That thing would be all creased by the time she got to Matty.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Pap Pics and Video of Elise and Laura on Pre Finale Media Rounds
Zaynab wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882106/The-Bachelor-underdog-Elise-Stacy-looks-overjoyed.html
Schnitty4lyf wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882036/Laura-Byrne-looks-downcast-ahead-Bachelor-finale.html
mercieme wrote:Here is the DM video of Laura and Elise mentioned upthread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 pm

IrelandRose wrote:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4881932/Matty-confirms-met-Laura-reality-series.html
Here is Ok Mag interview referenced by DM in above article.
EXCLUSIVE: "I’m the real deal!" Matty J sets the record straight
Bachelor Matty J addresses ALL those rumours about who calls the shots on the show and why he even went on in the first place.

With die-hard Bachie fans deconstructing everything from scripted moments to supposed shots of Matty wearing an earpiece, this year’s Bachelor clears the air in an OK! exclusive.
Yes, I met Laura [Byrne] before the show aired. Matty never denied meeting Laura in passing before the show, but claims that the two weren’t in contact before filming began.

"We crossed paths," he tells OK!.

More specifically, "She said something to my friend in the sauna at [Sydney’s] Icebergs, but details weren’t exchanged and we didn’t contact each other."

Phew, spoiler averted!

Yes, I wore an earpiece
Not sure why everyone assumes that an earpiece serves the sole purpose of feeding scripted lines to the wearer, but Matty dismisses that theory easier than anything else.

"I would wear an earpiece strictly at the rose ceremony to have contact with the director in case of any technical issues," he explains.

Seems legit! And to be fair, all the times Matty has been spotted with an earpiece is indeed only during rose ceremonies.

No, I didn’t like Laura because she looked like Georgia Love
The internet has been DROWNING in side-by-side comparisons of Bachelorette Georgia Love and Laura Byrne.

But Matty is quick to point out that they actually don’t even share that many similarities.

"I don’t see it! Both have got beautiful brown hair," he admits, "But that’s about it. If you had to pick a look-alike, I think Cobie has more similarities."

And we agree! The resemblance is uncanny.

For more 'True or False' with Bachelor Matty J, pick up this week’s issue of OK!, on sale now!
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Matty and his Mum Interview with Who Mag
EXCLUSIVE: Matty J's mother reveals her son has found the right girl for him "I sense he's got a beautiful young lady." - by Cynthia Wang
When Sydney marketing manager Matthew 'Matty' Johnson offers his final rose on the grand finale of The Bachelor tonight, he will have come full circle from the moment his heart was broken by Georgia Love on last year's The Bachelorette. "The reason I came back was purely that second chance at finding someone incredible and being in love again," Matty, 30, tells WHO. "The best part of all of this is that's exactly what's happened."

Helping him evaluate the remaining women — Perth marketing manager Stacy Elise, 30, and Sydney accessories designer Laura Byrne, 31 — is Matty's mum Ellie Johnson, a Brisbane teacher. "I didn't know any of the girls and I only met those two," Ellie concedes, "but I knew there was no way that Matty would choose somebody on that show for the wrong reasons. I felt he was quite definite in what he was looking for and we were all on the same page."

WHO spoke with mother and son at home in Brisbane before the series conclusion.
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_0429
Q: During the show's run, there has been much speculation as to the "winner." How have you dealt with these reports?

M: They love to spread rumours, don't they? I think that after the fury dies down, people kind of understand you can't really give anything away but I think it would be a shame if people did want to try to catch us out. It's like Christmas. You don't want to look at your presents before Christmas Day.

E: I didn't understand the sort of hype that goes with it but I honestly very quickly learnt. People would say to me, "Ah, did you read? He's supposed to have been going out with one the girls three months before," and it's just like water off a duck's back. It doesn't bother me at all. It's just knowing solidly the truth and knowing that if you over-react to those things, you almost feed the fire.

Q: Matty, has your opinion of any of the women changed since seeing them on television?

M: Not at all. I'm always such a firm believer that the characters that the audience see on TV really are an accurate representation of the characters in real life. So I think the way they are being portrayed is very much how they were on the show, so it's nice to see it portrayed so accurately.

Q: Ellie, were you worried about him picking any of the women who have now gone?

E: I knew that he's quite intuitive and I knew he would pick up very quickly anybody who was there for insincere reasons, which he did. I wasn't really concerned he would make a poor choice, really, because we're a very down-to-earth family and there's no airs and graces with us.

Q: What can you say about the result?

M: I've met somebody who, if right now, if I had to pick out any imperfections, I couldn't do it.

E: I sense that he's got a beautiful young lady. They say eyes are the window to the soul and you can almost see that in this particular girl. She's just so, so gentle and so honest and what you see is what you get. We get on beautifully and I'm very positive about the future.

For a more detailed assessment of Elise and Laura from Matty and Ellie, pick up the latest issue of WHO on newsstands today.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 am

mercieme wrote:Matty on Studio Ten....he was asked what about the two girls make them special, he listed a lotta qualities for Elise IMO compared to Laura, it starts at the 4:00 mark giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 am

mercieme wrote:Laura PopSugar Pre Finale Interview
Laura Says It Was Pretty Awkward When She Told Matty She Was Falling For Him
Matty has always been enamoured with Laura. From their first meeting at the cocktail party, to that date (and first kiss!) that featured questionnable drawings of each other and plenty of earned extra time in between, the Sydneysider has always had a strong connection with Matty. Things are just . . . easy between them, and you can feel it. But as we've all come to expect with this show, this doesn't always guarantee she'll be the one at the end. Keep reading to hear Laura's side of the story ahead of tonight's finale.

POPSUGAR Australia: Big day today! How are you feeling about tonight?

Laura: I'm excited, I'm a bit nervous about it all, but I'm just excited for it to be over. It's been such a long process and it'll be so nice to have my life back in each entirety. To be able to talk about my life freely and not have to keep secrets anymore will be really wonderful.

PS: I know you struggled with telling Matty about your feelings a lot, but finally laid it all out there yesterday. How did you feel it went?

Laura: Oh my god, it was SO awkward! [Laughs] It was really beautiful to get that off my chest and feel like I was being completely genuine with him, but at the same time, it's so unusual that he can't give any reassurance back. I'm pretty sure when I said it to him, he said thank you! [Laughs] I was like, "Okaaaay, you're welcome?" [Laughs]

PS: When did you realise you were falling for him?

Laura: It was definitely hometowns. For me, up until seeing my family again, the whole experience had felt a bit surreal and a little bit make-believe, sort of like a fairy-tale. It wasn't until I was with my family that I was like, no, this is real life and this affects me beyond the mansion. It made me really think about how much I wanted it. I had some time to work through those feelings, talk to my sister and my family, and it just became more and more clear how I felt.

PS: Considering you guys live in neighbouring suburbs, I can't believe you and Matty have never crossed paths.

Laura: We've had some sliding door moments where we've been in the same place at the same time, but had never, ever spoken prior to the show. I've seen him at Icebergs once, but we've never spoken. I was like, that's the guy from Instagram, that was it.

PS: Given what you told Matty, how are you feeling about potentially getting your heart broken?

Laura: No, because I think the reality is, and what I had come to terms with, was that it doesn't matter if I say it or don't say it, I would rather put it all out on the line and leave without having any regrets and him being able to make the decision that's best for him. I didn't want to leave and be like, I wish I'd said these things to him and him not knowing how I felt. At the end of the day, I'd come so far in the piece that to not say how I was actually feeling would only hurt me in the long run.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 am

mercieme wrote:Elise PopSugar PreFinale Interview
Elise on How She's Feeling Ahead of the Finale: "The Feelings Are So Real"
Elise Stasy has come a long way this season on The Bachelor. Despite a mostly quiet start, one date with Matty was enough to position her as a real contender, and now, she's one of the last two girls standing. The 29-year-old has always had a very natural connection with Matty, with their shared values and outlook on life being a huge standout.

Ahead of tonight's big reveal, we grabbed some time with Elise to chat about where she's at with the whole journey.

POPSUGAR Australia: How are you feeling about the finale tonight?

Elise: My tail is wagging. I can't wait for it to happen and tell Australia what's going on and what has been going on for the past few months. I feel like my whole life is a lie at the moment!

PS: You told Matty you were falling in love with him. What was that moment like?

Elise: Do you know what, I was so nervous on that date. You couldn't really tell, but I was, and it was the first time I had felt nervous around him the whole time. I think it was because I knew how I felt and had to tell him, and all of a sudden, I got really nervous. I just pep-talked myself and started it, and I'm glad I told him.

PS: When did you realise you were falling for him?

Elise: During hometowns. The first time was really at the James Blunt day and having that group date with all the girls around. I felt a little competitive side emerge in me and felt a little bit jealous. I thought, "Uh oh, I've got feelings for this guy!" And then taking him home to my family was beautiful and more than I could've imagined. I remember driving home from that and the producer was like, "I think you love him!" And I was like, "I think I do!" But I wanted to sit on it for a while and make sure that's really what I felt.

PS: Your hometown date was so natural!

Elise: People keep saying that, and that surprises me, because that's just my family. That's just us. It's surprising that so many people have said that!

PS: Given how you feel, is the potential heartbreak so much more real?

Elise: Yeah, when I think about that, I feel sick to my stomach. It's real. I think so many people talk about the show and what's real and what's not. My take on it is that yes, some parts are real, some parts aren't — the extravagant dates have to be re-shot sometimes and there is a production behind it — but I can really hang my hat up and say that the feelings are so real. It's love, and everyone can relate to that and relate to potential heartbreak. So that's the one thing that's more real than anything in this.

PS: Do you see Laura as a threat?

Elise: Yes and no. Yes because it's a 50/50 chance, and if it's not me, it's her. No because we're different people and it's about loving someone that loves you back, and if that's not me and who I am as a person, then it's not meant to be.

PS: If it's you at the end, will you be moving to Sydney?

Elise: I actually am already in Sydney! I started work a couple of weeks ago. I lived out of Sydney for about 7 months before I went on the show. I left my job to go on it, and since we wrapped up filming, it was time to move back.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 am

mercieme wrote:Finale Sneak Peek

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters