SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sam Wood went on record saying he lusted *most* after Snez. Same with Tim. Same with Georgia, and many more. They all have said they had the *most* physical connection/lust with their F1. That means, in addition to emotional connection, etc, they wanted to bang their F1 the most. So per their own words I totally disagree that Sam and Georgia chose someone they lusted less than their F2.

IA about *only* lust being the problem when the relationship is only physical and not more than that (I think Matt and Abbie were like that). Richie wasn't that into Nikki imo physically, so I don't think it matters as much with him. I think Richie was always going to choose Alex. Richie has a nice girlfriend now so glad it all worked out Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, I agree they had the most lust plus strongest connection with their F1 but also a physical attraction with the F2. It must be really difficult to try and keep up the connection with others knowing that your heart lies with someone else. I don’t think I could do it

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :yes: I so agree. It must be so hard to do, I couldn't either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+12
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Al
locoforbach