SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:35 pm

I just figured out what is wrong with her (among other things I guess) - JMO she seems to lack emotional intelligence which is very important in developing self-awareness. IMO she seems self-conscious (of how she looks) and very confident, but doesn't seem to understand that it can off-putting to many and can be perceived as arrogance (Nick should know). Unfortunately, as much as this seems to be Nick-like behavior, I don't find it endearing - not even polarizing just plain annoying. Am I wrong, is there a Corrine fan base?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:38 pm

^^I really hope there aren't people out there who like what she portrayed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think she will be like Chad and get kicked out of BIP after a few hours. Just a waste of tv time. She seriously needs to go home and grow the he!! up.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I just figured out what is wrong with her (among other things I guess) - JMO she seems to lack emotional intelligence which is very important in developing self-awareness. IMO she seems self-conscious (of how she looks) and very confident, but doesn't seem to understand that it can off-putting to many and can be perceived as arrogance (Nick should know).  Unfortunately, as much as this seems to be Nick-like behavior, I don't find it endearing - not even polarizing just plain annoying.  Am I wrong, is there a Corrine fan base?

She bores the heck out of me. However, she brings in the social media buzz and that's all that matters on this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Duke702 wrote:Nick looked really annoyed by her IMO. She was just so drunk and crazy. Even when she was talking to him she seemed drunk. I see why they keep her around so long though, because most of the other girls seem nice and it might have been boring. JMO.

Sorry for the double post, but this show has really pisses me off on what is considered 'boring'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:39 pm

My quess is the other girls in the house may have found her annoying at times but weren't jealous of her because they had no interest in being like her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:44 pm

I would think after a day or two of her me-naked-sexual-me antics, drinking and passing out, she would be a joke and a "I feel sorry for her attitude" from most. If she was nice to the other girls, I can see her somewhat canceling out her other more annoying, obnoxious attributes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:15 pm

IMO Corrine is exactly how she is on TV. Going through her IG today, looking for her birthday, was not a pleasant experience. She's not going to grow up anytime soon IMO. She'll be another former contestant who will try to keep in the limelight, hanging out with other former's, partying and doing whatever until they are no longer relevant IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I just figured out what is wrong with her (among other things I guess) - JMO she seems to lack emotional intelligence which is very important in developing self-awareness. IMO she seems self-conscious (of how she looks) and very confident, but doesn't seem to understand that it can off-putting to many and can be perceived as arrogance (Nick should know).  Unfortunately, as much as this seems to be Nick-like behavior, I don't find it endearing - not even polarizing just plain annoying.  Am I wrong, is there a Corrine fan base?

For all her comparisons to Nick, I don't really agree. I don't recall him getting sloshed and passing out and missing RCs. His villain edit with Andi was because he was really into her and trying to get extra time. Personally, I don't get that Corinne is truly into Nick. She seems to be into what he represents...a means to an end... a way to get herself into the spotlight and part of the Bachelor family. She knows that crazy/sex kitten will get her camera time and she goes for it. If I actually though she was into him and trying to impress him I wouldn't care that she interrupts the other women, but it seems more about causing drama with the other women and getting camera time vs. Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:02 pm

She drinks, on national TV, slurring words, takes her top off, in a pool, asks a guy she knows for 30 minutes to hold her breasts, is not someone who gives a hoot about how she looks IMHO.

I have a feeling we won't see a different Corrine after the season is done. She'll be the same, unlike other villains who turned out not to be villains at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Attempt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at posting this because the first time got messed up. Anyway, not to play devil's advocate, because I'm not a Corinne fan by any means, but did you see her latest IG post?

I don't like the fact that she calls the people who don't like her actions 'those who are not fans'. I think that's childish. What did catch my eye was the bit about her 'inner me' unraveling soon. Now, it could all be BS and her self-aware and more sensitive side is never revealed on the show (maybe it was all in her head). But I'm open to the possibility that Nick engages Corinne in a real conversation that challenges her, and allows her to sort-of humanize herself. If there's a lead that can draw out that deeper side of a person, it might just be Nick.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Here we go again. SM, feel sorry for me, I'm human, I can do whatever I want, don't criticize me, I can say whatever I want, don't be mean, but I can be mean. She's been through a lot? Here comes the sob story when she gets let go, and viewers will feel sorry for her. I tell ya, I will not be surprised one bit if she's the next ette.

I have very little tolerance for that type of behaviour.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Someone who's truly confident doesn't care that much about what random strangers are saying. Or take their top of on a first date in front of an audience and TV cameras. Or touch their ratty extensions nonstop. I don't think she knows the meaning of the word confidence.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau