SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm

I liked the part "I've been through a lot". I interpreted it as she had to put her own toothpaste on her own toothbrush without her nanny during taping. Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 18 2292733854 Sacrifice and hardship!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know. I couldn't help but laugh. I'll show her what "gone through a lot" means.

Unless she's gone through a horrible illness, or experienced a devastating event or loss, that would be understandable. But according to her IG the only thing she seems to have lost is clothing IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm

^^ Guys she's only what, 24/25? The meaning of that phrase will change over time, I'm sure. Then she'll look back and say, "silly me."

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Perhaps as she gets older she will have some reflection upon how immature and impulsive some of her past behaviors were. Most of us do.
That doesn't mean because of her age it's excusable. There are plenty of people in that age group who don't go around with that attitude. Plenty.
She herself admits to a privileged life, so what was so hard to bear? Or maybe I should have said bare.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Yeah, I don't really see tptb redeeming Corinne. Maybe on BIP, but I think there is just a bit too much that she has already done and it's only the second episode. I also don't buy her woe is me in that post...a bit aggressive? I've been through a lot in my life? Seriously? You of the nanny?

I find her one of the most distasteful contestants they have ever had on this show and it's only been two episodes. She is a spoiled, clueless brat who has no self awareness, but is already whining about people picking on her. I just don't buy it. She was so proud of herself last night, but now that people are ragging on her it is all "Woe is me. Have pity on me." Blah, blah, blah. She could be besties with Kaitlyn.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Been through a lot for her, prob means a lot of guys have dumped her/broke her heart or something, IMO.

And again, no no no no no no no no WAYYYY she's the next bachelorette. They will not pick someone who is that hated and has that bad of an edit. Heck, they dumped Caila because she got so much hate (IMO). And again Nick was very well liked on BIP , they never would have put him as the lead when he was hated . And IMO Corinne's edit is worse. All jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:Been through a lot for her, prob means a lot of guys have dumped her/broke her heart or something,  IMO.

And again, no no no no no no no no WAYYYY she's the next bachelorette. They will not pick someone who is that hated and has that bad of an edit. Heck, they dumped Caila because she got so much hate (IMO). And again Nick was very well liked on BIP , they never would have put him as the lead when he was hated . And IMO Corinne's edit is worse. All jmo.

I think she meant having to slice her own cucumber snacks while on the show. Shave her own legs vs wax. I mean crap on a cracker, the girl went without salon mani/pedi's while on the show. Heaven forbid!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Didn't she say Kaitlyn was her favourite Bachelorette? It'd be a dream come true for her then.

When I pointed out the part about her 'inner me' unraveling, I didn't envision it as tptb giving her a little redemption arc. I saw it more as an opportunity for Nick to get below her surface, discover her intentions, and maybe expose her insecurities... Honestly, I saw it more as a potential opportunity to make the Bach look compassionate and perceptive.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:12 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Didn't she say Kaitlyn was her favourite Bachelorette? It'd be a dream come true for her then.

When I pointed out the part about her 'inner me' unraveling, I didn't envision it as tptb giving her a little redemption arc. I saw it more as an opportunity for Nick to get below her surface, discover her intentions, and maybe expose her insecurities... Honestly, I saw it more as a potential opportunity to make the Bach look compassionate and perceptive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I'm getting hungry giggling) I hope Nick stays away from that discovery process, he's not going to survive another Bachelor franchise explosion.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Just listened to Sharleen's vlog (Sharleen's Flare blog on Epi2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and she says, Corrine's villain-y seems to be happening too early in the season that makes her question Corrine's motives. Sharleen doesn't think that at this point Corrine has developed any deep connections with Nick to warrant this selfish behavior.  She believes that Corrine is aware of what she's doing and that Nick validating her behavior with a rose did not do him any favors.  (She believed the GDR was producer-driven, which some of us here believes).

So is Corrine leaving her multi-dollar business to try to make it into showbiz - her own Bachelor franchise tour? Or she's just really a brat, being a brat?

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm

I think she just a brat. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 am

The woe is me just makes her seem even more bratty and entitled. She was preaching to everyone around her how she is there only for herself, for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not to make friends, and screw everyone else. But when she didn't get any friends, she threw her toys out of the pram. Pick a story and stick to it. If you use a group date to get a guy grope your breasts in front of everyone else, then don't act hurt when the other women don't like you. The group date was fun and cheerful until her little show.

And Nick lost me with going along with it. He fully knew how awkward it became to everyobe else. With Liz he was all ' how the other women would feel' with Corinne he didn't give a crap.

IMO as always.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau