SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sparkler Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Rolly wrote:If Corrine is the next 'ette I am officially done with this show. Nothing would get me to watch a season of this entitled brat.

Some people felt that way about Nick. (Just putting it out there)

I do feel this way....I'm hanging on because I like the boards so much. Half heartedly watching the show but enjoying reading here as always.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:52 pm

^^ That's perfectly ok and nothing to feel strange about. There are plenty of shows highlighted in the threads that I don't watch. I still read the threads and learn a lot and enjoy.
Glad to see you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Thanks Kasha! You all keep me entertained even with my least favorite bachelor season!

I wanted to add that so far i enjoyed Jake's season more than this one.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's a very sweet post. Keeping members entertained and having fun when they aren't enjoying a show is a great thing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:39 am

lleyki wrote:I didn't see any groping. It looked like she took her top off, you see Nick raising his hands, trying to laugh the whole thing off and going "woah..." Then Corinne takes his hands and places his palms on her breasts and the photographer took the picture. If anyone remembers Janet Jackson's album cover for her janet album, I imagine it was something similar to that. Now this is not to say I don't agree that Nick was wrong for this happening in front of the other women but I definitely do not think he groped her boobs. IMO.

So basically she grabbed his hands and put them on her boobs? What's a man to do? If he started trying to pull them away from her, he embarrasses her and could possibly come away really looking as if he was groping her and coming in even more contact. Brazen little hussy. Welcome to paradise!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 pm

^^ So here's what we don't know (IMO). We don't know if Nick had said no at first and if he asked the photographer and the other women if that was ok - because we don't know what was cut.  We don't know how much prodding was done by photographer - or if the idea to remove the top was the photographer's. We only saw what was shown on TV, we don't know if the producers provided a cover for her nips so that it will not be too revealing? We saw a black box so we don't know how Nick is "groping, handling, or even touching that area" - all we know is that Corrine said that she has never been held like that before (paraphrasing).  So it may be that Nick's hands were 2 inches away from her boobage - obviously aside from initial reaction - the women were ok with it.  They did not walk out of the shoot or the show.  Personally, if I found the act offensive (and I did as it was shown on TV, I would have walked out).  I tend to believe other things happened for it to be palatable.  

Nick has said in the past what is left on the cutting floor is as important as what is shown (paraphrasing Nick).  I take this to mean what they show on TV must fit the story or plot.  Oh and the characters stick to that in the media blitzes - even if none or half of what was shown was true.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 pm

lleyki wrote:I didn't see any groping. It looked like she took her top off, you see Nick raising his hands, trying to laugh the whole thing off and going "woah..." Then Corinne takes his hands and places his palms on her breasts and the photographer took the picture. If anyone remembers Janet Jackson's album cover for her janet album, I imagine it was something similar to that. Now this is not to say I don't agree that Nick was wrong for this happening in front of the other women but I definitely do not think he groped her boobs. IMO.

Just watched the clip again and it's actually unclear whether Corinne places Nick's hands anywhere or just encourages him (along with the photographer) to put his hand on her boobs, to which he complies (you can't really see it in the shot due to the angle).  IMO, he could have easily and politely refused without humiliating her.

Last edited by ironcat on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:32 pm

Strange, given boobgate would have been while facing the photographer AND all the girls on the date, that not one girl talked to Nick about it nor are we shown any of the girls talking about it with each other.

I made a joke about "boobie prize" when we first saw fan vid of Danielle Lo's boobs dancing out of her dress a few times.  Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 3806527698  Now we have Corrine telling us he held her boobs and Alexis celebrating the anniversary of her boobs  rofl  OH, and Astrid telling Nick in German her boobs are real in her limo exit.  Wonder if the breast implants in the museum were a spoiler  Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 2498057887

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:15 pm

For someone who is supposedly the villain this season Corinne sure is popular on social media, her follower count is increasing steadily.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:23 pm

jessietrey wrote:For someone who is supposedly the villain this season Corinne sure is popular on social media, her follower count is increasing steadily.

Just checked Chad's SM.  He is very popular as well.  I'm not saying Corrine is like Chad, other than being a show villian, however there are always fans that feed off drama/divadom and reward with a follow. IMO Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm sure there is a population who is quite titillated (pun intended) by her in the last episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Oh man that clip where she talks about her nanny, she doesn't wash her own clothes. She thinks she's a kid. WOW. rofl no no Rolling Eyes dizzy

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau