SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:27 pm

I know she should have been cast in Survivors Gen X vs Millenials.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:25 pm

jessietrey wrote:For someone who is supposedly the villain this season Corinne sure is popular on social media, her follower count is increasing steadily.

Could anyone keep a tab on the numbers on the followers they started with and where they are now?

I know that past ones have bought some followers.

Rachel's seems not to be great on twitter, but a lot on Instagram. Perhaps twitter is not the best indication any more?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:30 pm

I think, as they focus more on other girls, their following will increase much more. Right now Corrine is 2nd in the final for behind Vanessa on Instagram, then Raven, then Rachel. I think Instagram is prob the best indicator imo.

Right now on IG:
Vanessa- 66.9k
Corinne- 51.4k
Danielle M.- 48.8k
Raven- 31.5k
Kristina- 16.9k
Rachel-15.2k
Whitney- 13.9k

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think, as they focus more on other girls, their following will increase much more. Right now Corrine is 2nd in the final for behind Vanessa on Instagram, then Raven, then Rachel. I think Instagram is prob the best indicator imo.

Right now on IG:
Vanessa- 66.9k
Corinne- 51.4k
Danielle M.- 48.8k
Raven- 31.5k
Kristina- 16.9k
Rachel-15.2k
Whitney- 13.9k
k

Thanks! I'm taking this to Rachel's thread for a question!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Reality show villains are always going to "popular" in the sense that viewers find their actions and antics interesting and entertaining. That doesn't mean they approve of their behavior or would want their child/friend/spouse to emulate them. Considering the percentage of people who watch this show for the train wreck, it's not surprising that Corinne has already established a large following.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Corrine is giving me Trump in the Primary flash backs! :headbanging

I don't want her as the next lead!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Yes Corinne already has almost 70k instagram followers, if she can stay afloat she can get a much bigger following. The benefit of going on a show like the Bachelor is that if the girl becomes popular and has staying power she can get instagram famous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:07 pm

^^ I think "cheese pasta" has notoriety not popularity. IMHO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ I think "cheese pasta" has notoriety not popularity.  IMHO

Put is it about popularity any more? I don't think so. no idea

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:11 pm

I wonder if Nick was chosen because of the Corrine factor. I just don't see how someone like Luke would keep her around.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I wonder if Nick was chosen because of the Corrine factor. I just don't see how someone like Luke would keep her around.

I hope you don't mean that they pick Nick because they were casting Corrine? As to picking Nick instead of a Luke to make this season a bit more controversial - sure it is Luke is probably going to be same-O from last Bachelors. But I also think that Nick has gained popularity not just among fans (because of BIP) but also because of BachNation endorsements - IMO. I also think that the franchise was maybe looking for another "Kaitlyn" or a JPab season.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I wonder if Nick was chosen because of the Corrine factor. I just don't see how someone like Luke would keep her around.

I hope you don't mean that they pick Nick because they were casting Corrine? As to picking Nick instead of a Luke to make this season a bit more controversial - sure it is Luke is probably going to be same-O from last Bachelors.  But I also think that Nick has gained popularity not just among fans (because of BIP) but also because of BachNation endorsements - IMO.  I also think that the franchise was maybe looking for another "Kaitlyn" or a JPab season.

It wasn't to diminish Nick. It's more as Nick was a better lead for the show in general. He knows how the show works and to me was a better pick because of that too. Nick can handle Corrine. I don't think any other lead would've.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau