SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:02 pm

I think Corinne would be very "wanted" on BIP (desired), since rarely people's choices there are based/weighted on the maturity. All they need to do is go on 1 date and then play "being in love" ... it's not so hard with the paycheck.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Corinne's interview on the Ellen show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think Corinne would be very "wanted" on BIP (desired), since rarely people's choices there are based/weighted on the maturity. All they need to do is go on 1 date and then play "being in love" ... it's not so hard with the paycheck.
yes but the end result is getting engaged, so I think Corinne is going to act like she owns the island and th to be center of attention and people aren't going to like it and start treating her like chad and Corinne will probably leave by her self when she notices no one likes her

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:12 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Lots of people wanna see Sarah with Jared on BIP , I wanna see Corinne on BIP and see how she acts when no one wants her for her immaturity

Well I can guarantee you if Corinne is on BIP then Taylor just got a free ticket to paradise too!!! Ashley I said in an interview she would not go on another show unless it is as bachelorette but I wouldn't be surprised if Lace & Amanda Stanton get invited back to BIP. As for guys I can see Chad.... uggh, Wells, Robby, & Chase.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Chad for sure is coming back but I think he will be a different guy just like how nick was a different person. *IMO*
Taylor is defiantly going on BIP **IMO**and that will have Corinne and her fight. Some of the contestants are already watching the show and are seeing how Corinne is so they aren't going to take her crap ***IMO***

Also we still have future bachelors to see also

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : see the asterisks.)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:23 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Chad for sure is coming back but I think he will be a different guy just like how nick was a different person.
Taylor is defiantly going on BIP and that will have Corinne and her fight. Some of the contestants are already watching the show and are seeing how Corinne is so they aren't going to take her crap

Also we still have future bachelors to see also

I just read one blog from Chad on recapping the show and it was like a teenage girl wrote it and he seemed to indicate he wanted to be with Corrine.

I just never hear if Corrine would be interested in Chad. Has she?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think Corinne would be very "wanted" on BIP (desired), since rarely people's choices there are based/weighted on the maturity. All they need to do is go on 1 date and then play "being in love" ... it's not so hard with the paycheck.

yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:57 pm

IMO an engagement on any of the shows mean 0 until they go back and date IRL and see where it goes. SO, IMO, being on BIP is basically a sex-for-all. An engagement on this show, imo, is like saying: yeah, I liked having sex with you for the time we were together and you didn't smell too bad etc so let's see how it goes IRL now.
Guys will be jumping over each other to get a good roll with Corinne, IMO.
I wish Ashley I and Corinne would hook up with their insanity and leave the rest of us alone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:35 pm

I came across this when I was looking for something else the other night, and catching up in this thread reminded me of it.

abcnews March 2010
"I remember during Season 1, getting a panicked call from the network," Fleiss recalled, "and hearing on the other line that, 'Mike, you've got to do something about this! They're not falling in love!'"
As it turned out, everyone was wrong. Real love and a marriage proposal were less important to the audience than a dreamy prince charming and a cast of gorgeous, even villainous women.
"We need our fair share of villains every season," Fleiss said. "And now we're very careful in our casting...to develop characters that the audience is going to root for and root against."
Out of the 25 women chosen to compete for the Bachelor's affection, only half need to be sincere to make a successful season, Fleiss said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Corinne appears to be a very normal young woman from her Ellen interview. A little immature and silly maybe. But it appears to me that she maybe had too much to drink and went a little over the top for the cameras. And we as the audience are getting to see all of the crazy Corinne moments while probably the women and Nick saw the many other sides of her during filming.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:09 pm

I though I read she said how she is on the show is how she really is.

Have any of the other ladies say anything on her social media?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau