SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Several of the girls hung out with her in Miami early on. Of course a few epis have aired since then however the "platinum vagine" snippet has been broadcasting for a good while.
IMO several of the cast are on good terms with Corinne.
Looks to me like many found her antics tedious at times during filming but "villian" is a fabricated stretch.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Duke702 wrote:Lacey mark posted that she loves Corinne, but I haven't seen anyone else say anything.

Her word doesn't matter because she didnt last night one , so she dint get to see corinne on the show really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:27 pm

She did last 2 episodes I think and was there on the topless wedding pic date. Also Josephine seems to be friends with Corinne.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:43 pm

So Sarah is officially a Snapchat and IG ad girl now , she is apart of fabfitfun , they invited her in of course. Wonder if Corinne is next bc she's already been on Ellen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 pm

atem wrote:I've seen support from Ashley I, but has there been any of the ladies from THIS season that said anything?  Thanks.

(From what I gather from watching her on TV interviews,) Ashley I. thinks that Taylor may think she is smart, like Kelsey thought she was smart, supposedly. (Although I don't think Taylor was trying to be condescending even though it came across that way.) And it seems like Taylor is doing the attacking. So basically AI thinks that Corinne is her and that Taylor is Kelsey. When really Corinne is not a victim, even though Taylor should not have approached Corinne at all.

She also believes that Corinne is awkward, like she is, rather than strategic. AI is just projecting how she feels about herself onto Corinne, and she is mistaken. All of this being my very humble opinion and conclusion from watching AI on TV interviews this week.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Thanks for the input! It just seems like to me that the current ladies are just ... ugh, I don't know how to word it. Like just being sort of nice, but not getting out of their way to get in contact with her like I've seen the others do like pics, tweets, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Corinne appears to be a very normal young woman from her Ellen interview. A little immature and silly maybe. But it appears to me that she maybe had too much to drink and went a little over the top for the cameras. And we as the audience are getting to see all of the crazy Corinne moments while probably the women and Nick saw the many other sides of her during filming.

I am not sure that I can buy into Corrine being a very "normal" young woman, and I hope to heck that she is not a real representative of this generation of 23-year-old women, because I find nothing about her that is special and worthy of praise.  I do agree that Corrine is immature, and I get the feeling that she has been over-indulged her entire life, and therefore sees everything as me, me, me.  IMO she is spoiled, feels entitled and has the luxury of working for her father, rather than having to work out in the real world, which allows her to spout off how she runs this huge multi-million dollar corporation.  IMO it is all smoke and mirrors.

I myself don't find Corrine funny or entertaining.  There might be another side of Corrine that I am not seeing, but IMO what I am seeing is also a true representation of her personality.  I also agree with those who say that she went on the show with a plan to make a name for herself by standing out among the others, and that she is a master at manipulation.  

And I do expect to see her on BIP.

I agree, and have a lot of thoughts about this as someone who has made my way through life with very little financial support from parents. Her 'job' from my perspective is likely just daddy coming up with a role to keep Corinne busy and to keep it in the family. I don't personally buy that she makes the desicions for the running of this company. Her parents would have to be retired and fully stepped out of the business in order for that to happen IMO. Corrine has not had the stress of life placed fully on her shoulders and honestly doesn't sound like someone mature enough to handle life decisions.

She was 'blah' and muted on her Ellen appearance. I think they wanted to see some crazy, but all they got was a spoiled girl who is in love with herself but didn't really have anything interesting to say.

Hard pass.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:55 pm

I watched Raquel make cheese pasta on snapchat. She literally just puts Mexican four cheese blend into cooked pasta on the stove. Smiley

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:27 pm

OMG! can we talk about how the producers brought on a "nanny " for corinne , like in on bachelor shows they never had a nanny or maid come in bc the producers are the girls maids. At least their assistants are there when the girls need something.

so that was all fake to have corinne get a part in the show or corinne wouldn't be really talking

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:30 pm

cmarci93 wrote:OMG! can we talk about how the producers brought on a "nanny " for corinne , like in on bachelor shows they never had a nanny or maid come in bc the producers are the girls maids. At least their assistants are there when the girls need something.

so that was all fake to have corinne get a part in the show or corinne wouldn't be really talking

I think that's what TPTB wants us to talk about, but I find her B-O-R-I-N-G!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same like corinne doesn't have anyone talking about her anymore so they had to bring something in

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:10 am

What? Who would watch this? I'm curious - would anyone here watch?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW - I refer to her as "Cringe."

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau