SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:33 am

^^ She's still Cheese Pasta to me

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:What?  Who would watch this?  I'm curious - would anyone here watch?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW - I refer to her as "Cringe."

No thanks. There are enough reality TV shows out there full of spoiled ditzy b!tches. Not sure why anyone would need another one.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:00 am

Reminds me of a selfish Crissy in Three's Company or A Simple Life or The Twins Emily/Haley's little sister. Can't imagine spending my time watching this. Target audience bored tween girls, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ She's still  Cheese Pasta to me

rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Who's going to run her multi million dollar business? no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's going to run her multi million dollar business? no no

Raquel can answer the phone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:17 pm

She might as well, she does everything else. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:52 pm

IMO Corinne has been a subterfuge the whole way through.  She serves the purposes of both tptb and Nick while satisfying her own desire for attention.
Her being on the show epi by epi has also benefitted other cast.  Where in the past impactful stories like Dani M's deceased fiancé or Kristina's childhood would have been very much under a microscope in the rag mag, the latest anticipated Corinne exploits overshadow thus allowing "stories" to just be reasonably covered and not "defining".
Not sure how much more longevity Corinne has as she is being IMO intentionally overexposed by the edit to the point of being a caricature.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:13 pm

notarose wrote:IMO Corinne has been a subterfuge the whole way through.  She serves the purposes of both tptb and Nick while satisfying her own desire for attention.
Her being on the show epi by epi has also benefitted other cast.  Where in the past impactful stories like Dani M's deceased fiancé or Kristina's childhood would have been very much under a microscope in the rag mag, the latest anticipated Corinne exploits overshadow thus allowing "stories" to just be reasonably covered and not "defining".
Not sure how much more longevity Corinne has as she is being IMO intentionally overexposed by the edit to the point of being a caricature.

I don't believe Cheese Pasta stints have been a total distraction all around. I just saw DaniM's backstory 2-page spread (I think either US Weekly or Style). I glanced at what was said since I was in grocery lane aisle - essentially just a bunch of details from Waukesha police interviews and regurgitation of crime scene reports and local news. There's no interview with DaniM. No thanks to the CP

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:09 am

notarose wrote:IMO Corinne has been a subterfuge the whole way through.  She serves the purposes of both tptb and Nick while satisfying her own desire for attention.

I felt the same way about the twins and yet they are getting their own spin off from Ben's and Lauren's HEA. I expect Corinne might take up the next slot of that show. I'd rather stab my eyes out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:27 am

"This is 99% dark chocolate,try it! With 5% protein.Good for you " [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:27 pm

HTD preview
I get that Corinne's nanny was a big part of her storyline however I hope we actually get to see her parents play a role in the HTD otherwise it's kinda sad to think that the person most invested in Corinne is an employee - no matter how lovely and genuine she may be.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau