SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Do we know that was their home? IMO That home could have been a rental suite and not where they actual live. Her bedroom was very basic for someone who is apparently wealthy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beautifully said, IA. From the start she reminded me of Ashley I (sans the virginity and constant crying & with extra, kissing Nick) ... a girl who hasn't experienced real love yet and hasn't reached that maturity level of understanding self-worth, JMO. That's why I second on male friends.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:06 pm

On her IG she has tagged sunny isles beach as her location in a few photos at different times, so I think one of the condos resorts on sunny isles beach is where she lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:12 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I thought their HTD was fun to watch. Producer-influenced pick or not, I genuinely get the impression that they enjoyed each other's company and Nick didn't mind keeping her around for as long as he did. Didn't she say they were laughing AND giggling the whole time? While I don't think they had a very serious relationship or much romantic potential at all, I think they were / could be great friends.

Corinne finally grew on me last night! I actually think that her connection with Nick, or her belief in their connection, seemed stronger than his connection with Raven.

I can see how she could become endearing to Nick but gosh, just don't see them together at all. I see her with someone like Robbie. Two very pretty people!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:27 pm

I kind of feel bad for Corrine now that I know Nick will break her heart. Never thought I would even say this. I just think she's misunderstood and needs more guidance in life. Her family seems to really love her so I think it might be her being spoiled all her life that has her saying questionable things. I don't even think someone like Chad is good for her. She needs a real man to shake things up and make her vulnerable.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:29 pm

If you guys watch Corinne Snapchat story, her and her family are laughing the whole time during her scene. Not sure if it's bc they are laughing bc it's fake or bc nick tried olives or bc she's on tv. Might just be all the above laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I kind of feel bad for Corrine now that I know Nick will break her heart. Never thought I would even say this. I just think she's misunderstood and needs more guidance in life. Her family seems to really love her so I think it might be her being spoiled all her life that has her saying questionable things. I don't even think someone like Chad is good for her. She needs a real man to shake things up and make her vulnerable.

What guy wants to go through all that?  If I were a man, I sure the heck wouldn't.  She's getting all this fawning attention now, you think some guy is going to be able to compete with that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Oh god. I wouldn't wish Chad upon anybody, especially someone as impressionable as Corinne. Yes, she's spoiled and lacks self-awareness, but she's young and inexperienced in relationships. She doesn't have a very good grasp of what love is and what it entails. I'd hate to see her be with someone like Chad (or even Josh) and get an even more warped perception of love.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 am

Source IG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:47 am

Ha ha, I love how the whole cast don't give sh*t about spoiling the ending. Corinne openly chatting up Chad, and he's spilling, and Corinne doesn't care. LMAO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:10 am

I could see C&C as a great coupling. Crap on a Cookie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:32 am

IMO Chad is a very articulate witty guy that drank himself into semi-permanent a**hole territory.
He gave a recent interview saying he and Corinne were texting because he had initially reached out when he saw the beginnings of "the villian" edit and she took the extended olive branch when things started getting bad on SM.  He also said his edit made continuing to work in real estate impossible. Gladly, he mentioned he rarely drinks now and is using his "fame" to start a new business.
If he can get his sh*t together I think there's good in everyone including Chad.  Yep, I could see Corinne's spontaneous antics and silly sayings matching up with the better side of Chad.
I've always wondered if the guy we saw on tv was someone who was drinking away his grief (over mom's death) then completely lost his footing while filming and then came the SM hate and job loss that took him to rock bottom.

I could see C+C possibly working.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau