SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 49 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:18 am

notarose wrote:Lots of stuff out there about how well her product sales are going.  Sounds like her "platinum vagine" sold out cantstopl  and that her wares have increased slightly in price.  Girl must be laughing her way to the bank.  I found her sometimes funny, other times just annoying.  But she does have enough of a following to outdo most of the other cast from the season in terms of money making potential and if she gets her own show I think her fanbase will follow her there.  Not me though.  I'm not her target audience and although I recognize how well she played her cards on the show to optimize her chances post-show for opportunity IMO she is the poster girl for the kind of storyboard I don't need every week. She did drive ratings so little doubt she'll inspire imitators in future seasons that casting will scoop up.

Heaven help us with what the next will get up to. I'm dreading it already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Newto Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 am

In the final analysis, I think she came on the show to promote herself. She annoyed me throughout the time she was there, and I was tickled pink when Nick sent her home. Unfortunately we are seeing far too many people who come on both shows for this purpose. I sure miss the "old days" of Bach/ette. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Guess she realized her "fame" will wane if she doesn't do BIP. Guess her own show with her family didn't work out. But I'm pretty sure per her snapchat, that she moved her family out to La with her...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:47 pm

She's also chiming in on Nick and Vanessa. I guess she'd know fake and phony very well, herself being one. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:53 pm

I don't even. There is so many politically incorrect things said in that blip and that is before she even gets to that blip on Nick/Vanessa.
This girl ---ugh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She's also chiming in on Nick and Vanessa. I guess she'd know fake and phony very well, herself being one. Jmo

Lol! Coming from someone who though 'Platinum Vagine' was the way to go for Nick and Vanessa had no depth coz she was all about her family and her students, this article makes me ROFLMAO!  cantstopl  rotfl

I am so worried after reading her comments about Nissa. She does know them so well after all. :dripdrip

All JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:05 pm

What they are doing Corrine, IMO is being real with each other as opposed to acting like a spoiled phoney brat. My opinion of her hasn't changed, maybe a little more worse.

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - IMO her comments are evident of her lack of maturity. She speaks like a 10 yr old.

She hopes that viewers won't watch because of her race? WTH kind of comment is that to make especially during current times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What they are doing Corrine, IMO is being real with each other as opposed to acting like a spoiled phoney brat. My opinion of her hasn't changed, maybe a little more worse.

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - IMO her comments are evident of her lack of maturity. She speaks like a 10 yr old.

She hopes that viewers won't watch because of her race? WTH kind of comment is that to make especially during current times.

IA. Who says something like that! I stopped liking Wells coz of his comments about America not being ready for a black 'Ette. Corinne's comments are worse IMO. Making a comment that the ratings might suffer just coz Rachel is black is extremely idiotic IMO. IMO If the ratings suffer, it might be coz of a lot of other factors in play like people not connecting with her/editing/bad crop of guys/blah blah and not just race. To say something like that is so offensive IMO.

“God, I hope [the show will get good ratings]," Olympios shared. "It would be such a shame if people didn’t watch because of her race."

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:34 pm

The curtain needs to close on this idiot IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:12 pm

She sounds quite bitter Imo. She thought she was the hot shot of the season, but turns out she's just like the rest of the Bach people, fighting for their chance on bip. Nick is seemingly happy with Vanessa, Rachel got the next lead, and Corinne is left shilling like everyone else.
So she throws in tone deaf comments about Rachel as the lead, and phony comments about Nick and Vanessa. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Just realized that some of her bitterness towards Nick & Vanessa IMO could also stem from both of them esp. Vanessa being friends with Taylor post-show and Taylor getting the opportunity to be in the DWTS audience coz of it. Not like that is a huge thing but Corinne seemed so petty on WTA IMO that I can see it getting to her that they are friends with Taylor.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:42 pm

The comment doesn't even make sense. If she'd said they were phony people faking a relationship for camera or whatever, okay fine, whatever. But she's saying that they're fake with each other, while very real otherwise.

But how would Corinne know how Nick and Vanessa are together, with each other? And I know I have wasted too much energy pondering this from someone who is really not worth much thought but still. I mean if you're going to throw shade, make it some that makes some kind of sense.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau