SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:23 pm

^^ At least we know it was warmer in New Orleans, so the girls weren't freezing their butts off. And IA about his legs, yes Not too bulky, but it doesn't look like he skips leg day either.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Don't they usually have the ABC press release pics up by now or am I wrong? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:35 pm

notarose wrote:New promo
http://www.etonline.com/tv/209137_nick_viall_flips_over_table_breaks_down_crying_tense_promo_for_the_bachelor/

VO I want it
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Captur33

VO so bad

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Captur35

Nick PI
That I'm trying too hard to make it work

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 pm

^^^
And Vanessa crying saying "I tried so hard"
And Nick "to make it work"
And Vanessa saying "maybe it won't work ..."

And going back to the first 1-1 with V where Nick says his greatest fear is that this won't work in this atmosphere.

Vanessa and Nick are mirroring again IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 pm

I thought that Vanessa said that she was being so patient?

I went to the No Discussion Thread and here is the cap of the dress.  It looks different, but it could be...

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 5f68cfd25ba7cc6be5f830d5393fb9b7_zpsju58vvsf

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 am

Another yellow bracelet scene.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen10

Screencap mine. Sourced from ABC Bachelor preview video

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:31 am

Yellow bracelet:
- I think everyone who speculated that one of the SCs on this preview is Nick sending Jasmine home - it's the night of this date and the spoiler is correct that the 3 losing girls get more time with Nick.  I'm sure there was a convo with Jasmine that made Nick send her home during the cocktail party.
- I wonder if during the cocktail party Vanessa says something about how difficult this situation is for her, which gets Nick to start thinking about how this process is affecting him and the ladies he wants to stay longer (Vanessa included)
- I hope that the yellow bracelet is a symbol that Nick would use towards the end of all of these to tell her that he wore it for her to signify "something"  - I think he is consistent if nothing else on symbolism - we've seen it for several seasons.  Should we start looking for other items that signify he felt "something" for others - that would show he had his eye on more than 1? Is that necklace from his date with Rachel?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:21 am

He wore the yellow bracelet with Kristina's one on one as well.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 pm

All yellow bracelet screen caps to date.

From previews:
(Screen caps from the https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3887p36-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers thread unless otherwise noted)

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen17

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen10

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 D8c9c2bd-d0fd-4459-b783-0a0c7c9f5c27

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen11

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen16
Screencap mine

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen12
Screencap mine.

From RS:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen14

Nick Viall's instagram:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen15

From Chris Harrison's instagram:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen18

Mike Fleiss' Twitter
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen13

North

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 pm

I'm wondering if he wore the bracelet on Kristina's date because he came to the girls' place to pick her up and knew he would see Vanessa there. It's a stretch but would help me with the continuity of his symbolic gesture.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:34 pm

^ Or maybe he wears the bracelet knowing that Vanessa will be watching the show later during the season and it's a call out to her to reassure that even when he was not with her he was still thinking of her and she was still in his heart. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:34 pm

^^^
SC - night, Nick by what looks to be a black van.
Is he wearing the same short sleeve grey print shirt as the one from his ITM during the V scene where he talks about the book her students made?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith