SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:56 pm

@marriedarockstar
Nice work. I think that Danielle M is still around during Vanessa's tears as one of the SC shows her and Danielle crying together in what looks like a closet.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:22 pm

OnePromise wrote:@marriedarockstar
Nice work.  I think that Danielle M is still around during Vanessa's tears as one of the SC shows her and Danielle crying together in what looks like a closet.

I saw that too. And Vanessa was wearing the same grey sweatshirt and high ponytail, so I'm inclined to believe the tears had nothing to do with Nick sending Danielle M home. I mean, there could still be other sources of drama neither we nor RS are privy to. I'm hoping it's about something we don't know yet.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:51 pm

@marriedarockstar Great work! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:19 pm

OnePromise wrote:@marriedarockstar
Nice work.  I think that Danielle M is still around during Vanessa's tears as one of the SC shows her and Danielle crying together in what looks like a closet.

I wonder if this is the CFA incident?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Nice work! Do we think the girls found out about Corrine visiting Nick's room after hours....and assumed the worst etc?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:27 pm

When Vanessa was saying she's so sick of his decisions, do you think they were crying bc of Corinne going to Nick's room?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:13 pm

SC's for Epi 3's preview are up:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:SC's for Epi 3's preview are up:  SC No Discussion Thread

Thanks @Ladybug82. I checked those out and what I find interesting about the ones where Vanessa is questioning him, Nick does not look upset or defensive in any way. In fact, he is looking kind of pleased. He is practically smirking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:SC's for Epi 3's preview are up:  SC No Discussion Thread

Thanks @Ladybug82. I checked those out and what I find interesting about the ones where Vanessa is questioning him, Nick does not look upset or defensive in any way. In fact, he is looking kind of pleased. He is practically smirking.

Exactly. He likes a challenge. Even something as simple as munching cheetos have the challenge of a crunch and leave an orange mess on your fingers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:51 pm

OnePromise wrote:
julychild wrote:I just saw the Countdown to Nick episode. In the preview shown at the beginning, there is a scene of Nick, and either Raven or Vanessa, kissing in the street, in Finland. It wasn't Rachel because the girls hat was white. Did anyone else notice that?

Yep. I just rewatched that part and he is kissing someone in a white stocking hat. It is pretty hard to tell who it is though. If it is Raven, would that be the first kiss we have seen? He is holding her pretty close.  She seems too tall to be Vanessa.

Here's the SC for that. IA, it could be Raven.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ff1153ed-a3bd-4618-b6ca-c1f80557944a_zpsefjkmmzt
my SC
Based on the restaurant behind them they are in Saariselka
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g667560-d2408877-Reviews-Muossi_Grill-Saariselka_Lapland.html

I was hoping that may help me find the FRC location, but no luck there. As a last ditch effort, I added the word Santa to my search and it finally popped up. I think this is it...
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Poropirtti-rovaniemi-lapland-safaris-8
link
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen%20Shot%202017-01-03%20at%2011.51.56%20AM_zpsy5wloeus
my SC
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Bc0b16b9-5b9b-46f5-b2ae-6f31b0f01f16_zpsiqem4gqi
my SC
"Poropirtti" Finnish translation "Reindeer Cabin"

ETA: "Poropirtti Lodge is located on the bank of the Ounasjoki River, 14 km north of Rovaniemi. The main building is an old school which dates back to the 1900’s. It’s a magnificent log building, and inside there are long wooden tables and benches as well as a big fireplace.
Poropirtti provides a cosy setting for lunches, dinners, events and theme evenings. Feel the spirit of Lapland and enjoy good food. Poropirtti cottage has all the ingredients you need for a superb event!"
link

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:58 pm

@grace8136 :Woah-hoo::claphands Congrats on finding that!

Glad you did, now I can quit looking!  laugh out loud I hadn't thought to add Santa! laugh out loud

The 3D link that is a link off of your source link shows it really well!

Poropirtti Cottage
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Great job! clapping!
And for those that discount this and applaud Snotrobber--just remember--Grace did the time and work. She wasn't fed it.
Good work! :claphands

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith