SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:38 pm

preview making it seem like he is not and light when he was walking to the FRC spot
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by emusha Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:44 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:preview making it seem like he is not and light when he was walking to the FRC spot
sorry who?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:00 pm

KW Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:11 pm

emusha wrote:How do we know kevin is F1 again? sorry having a hard time keeping track

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opinions about the finale preview of the guys walking to the said FRC and the sunlight observation. Also, I remind people that KW was the only guy that received a 2nd 1:1 date which was right before the HTD. I have been reminded several times that are just a few things that point to who could be F1.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:32 pm

KW didn't have an intro video though, whereas Mikhel did.  Mikhel also had "magical music" during their kissing scenes, he's been largely hidden from view in previews, and she looked back at him after their first meeting when he walked into the mansion.  Plus they got the beach/sea scenes on the final dates (intimate, no microphones, common F1 FD)

There has been a noticeable, positive progression in their relationship (while her relationship with KW has been quite tumultuous IMO). He's been shown to be vulnerable but willing to take a risk on love, and he's shown himself to be solid/reliable, and willing to stand by Jasmine's side, which is what she said at the very outset she was hoping to find.

IMO there are more "classic" indicators for Mikhel being F1.  However, I agree the preview definitely makes it look like Kevin will be F1, especially the light/shadows suggesting it is later and his "off camera" crying making it appear he is more emotionally invested than Mikhel.  Personally, I'm hoping the preview is a deliberate misdirection and Mikhel is F1.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:35 pm

4health wrote:
emusha wrote:How do we know kevin is F1 again? sorry having a hard time keeping track

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opinions about the finale preview of the guys walking to the said FRC and the sunlight observation.  Also, I remind people that KW was the only guy that received a 2nd 1:1 date which was right before the HTD.  I have been reminded several times that are just a few things that point to who could be F1.

What are those few things?

The preview is making it sound like a "the one I can't let go of" choice like in many many seasons in this franchise (Jillian, Ben etc). I think Jasmine would be deeply brokenhearted if she were to let go of KW by the looks of things and so wouldn't voluntarily do that. it's very very interesting tho cos she's aware of her pattern and thinks he's her pattern. The question then is does she break her pattern or not? I see the most parallel with Desiree's season but this time brooks didn't leave he stayed and loves her but he's a risky choice.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have me hoping but and there is a but we all know she will choose Kevin but our heart wants Mikhel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you saying she might choose Mikhel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:53 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have me hoping but and there is a but we all know she will choose Kevin but our heart wants Mikhel.

I'm not giving up hope until we see who comes first down that fateful sandy cobbled path.   yes

From the outset I was impressed with Jasmine's self-awareness when she identified why her past relationships hadn't worked and said she wanted to find someone who would stand by her and give her the security she desires.  In her own words (ep 1):

"I'm also looking forward to the fact that I'm going to be pushed to date such a variety of guys because it might not be... you know, like maybe you're just constantly choosing the same type of guy and then that's why it's not working out - for whatever reason."

For her to now be presented with that security in Mikhel, and then for her to repeat her pattern by choosing (IMO) jealous, moody, volatile Kevin, who she even admits on the final episode she thinks will leave her, I would just find that so disappointing.

Not because I like Mikhel more (though obviously I do) nor because I'd like a "satisfying" ending to a story arc in a TV show, but because I would feel like I had watched someone come so close to changing their life for the better, only to relapse in the end.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have me hoping but and there is a but we all know she will choose Kevin but our heart wants Mikhel.

I'm not giving up hope until we see who comes first down that fateful sandy cobbled path.   yes

From the outset I was impressed with Jasmine's self-awareness when she identified why her past relationships hadn't worked and said she wanted to find someone who would stand by her and give her the security she desires.  In her own words (ep 1):

"I'm also looking forward to the fact that I'm going to be pushed to date such a variety of guys because it might not be... you know, like maybe you're just constantly choosing the same type of guy and then that's why it's not working out - for whatever reason."

For her to now be presented with that security in Mikhel, and then for her to repeat her pattern by choosing (IMO) jealous, moody, volatile Kevin, who she even admits on the final episode she thinks will leave her, I would just find that so disappointing.

Not because I like Mikhel more (though obviously I do) nor because I'd like a "satisfying" ending to a story arc in a TV show, but because I would feel like I had watched someone come so close to changing their life for the better, only to relapse in the end.

clapping! clapping!

She has backed up her words all season and I believe she would at the finale too. Not going to be bothered about light, shade and sand and I believe Mikhel is F1 until I see him get sent home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and see2love I am here waiting just like you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:09 pm

emusha wrote:
4health wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opinions about the finale preview of the guys walking to the said FRC and the sunlight observation.  Also, I remind people that KW was the only guy that received a 2nd 1:1 date which was right before the HTD.  I have been reminded several times that are just a few things that point to who could be F1.

What are those few things?

The preview is making it sound like a "the one I can't let go of" choice like in many many seasons in this franchise (Jillian, Ben etc). I think Jasmine would be deeply brokenhearted if she were to let go of KW by the looks of things and so wouldn't voluntarily do that. it's very very interesting tho cos she's aware of her pattern and thinks he's her pattern. The question then is does she break her pattern or not? I see the most parallel with Desiree's season but this time brooks didn't leave he stayed and loves her but he's a risky choice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA and of course there are several things that can point to either one being F1. What confuses me by the bold is where has she said the KW is her pattern. The only ones that said that was her sister in a VO....we have in a VO during the beginning of the finale part 1 Jasmine reflecting about meeting KW for the first time out of the limo and she says in a VO "oooh I don't know if I would date this guy". We have not seen Jasmine say anything about KW being what she has dated in the past. Her thoughts and concerns about KW was brought up during their first 1:1 about is he ready to settle down and then again she asks him during their 1:1 time during the tea date. So, production again brings up with meeting her family about him being a ladies man. So, I call me confused that KW is her typical type and she wants something different, that is not her concerns at all. Her concerns is KW being a ladies man and that he would leave her for something better. It is showing her own insecurities and her chasing KW and their relationship arc (him leaving her) and her taking that chance with him and believe what KW is saying to her. IMO Mikhel story is all about his journey not Jasmine's journey. He was already talking about falling in love with Jasmine on his first 1:1 date and usually in other seasons the first person to talk about falling in love so soon is not F1. The only thing that IMO can be a pro for Mikhel to be F1 is his video but if I remember not all F1's have had intro videos but I am not sure about that. If you look at the CAN franchise only did Bianca have one, I know April did? But, we will know soon enough if that really matters once the finale happens.....Woohoo

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:46 am

I think kevin is probably going to win, so if kevin wins, what was the point of editing the hometown rose ceremony to make it look like mikhel got the first rose? I doubt they did it in hopes of trying fool the general audience because 70-80% of people think its going to be mikhel and hope its going to be mikhel.

So the shock factor would have be there regardless of the edit if kevin won, so what exactly is the purpose of that rose ceremony edit? the least they could have done to show us the love story between kevin and jas is to show him receiving the first rose.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy