SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:54 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:If eNick can get over getting dumped at F2 twice while also being "hated" by the masses, Mikhel should be fine getting over this while practically being worshipped by the masses. IMO.

He will get fine for sure.
If we have to compare, Nick did not have to defend the happy couples or read everyday that he should be the F1, or that the lead will/should go back to him.
I don't know, but yeah he will be fine.
Time will do its work.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:00 pm

avoice wrote:I think I understand. Every relationship has a unique dynamic. Jasmine, Kevin AND the world has a different dynamic that is kinda sick and filled with judgement. And  is clamorous, loud and filled with confusion.  This dynamic wants to dominate. But jas and Kevin want to build on their own dynamic and work through issues in peace and their own timing. After all until recently they had a different dynamic that included Mykhel, also filled with pain and see saw emotions. It is now time to concentrate on themselves.

With all due respect, if that is their thinking, that is a big load of bull. This is how the show works. There is an F2 and the lead and F1 have to deal with it. Have they seen the show? Let's remember that Shawn had to deal with Kaitlyn sleeping with Nick...and she wasn't subtle about it. No innuendoes there. Clear, straight up horny girl who got all she could get from Nick and then dumped his azz on tv and picked Alf and rode off into the sunset. Oh, and let's not forget, spoiled her own season on snapchat. Their edit was way worse. They still sucked it up and made the media rounds. Why are Jasmine and Kevin special little snowflakes?

When anyone signs up for the show, there are certain expectations. Media rounds, wonky edits, multiple love stories are all just part and parcel of the bargain they make when they sign the contract. So they didn't like the edit. Tough sh*t! Deal with it. If they had just done the rounds as scheduled, the clamour and judgement wouldn't be nearly as bad. They could have put forward a united front and then gone on with their real life. Let's face it, in todays society, SM dumps on everyone. There are always trolls...no matter what. Even if she had picked beloved Mikhel, there still would have been miserable people who have nothing better to do with their time but to cause trouble anonymously online. By pulling out of the interviews and refusing to acknowledge the fans that were left dangling, they made things way worse for themselves. Now even those who were or could have been fans are confused and asking questions that they wouldn't have been if they had just done their job...and that is what this is...a job. I know I wouldn't be asking all these questions if they had just gone and done what they were supposed to do.

I have to say that I am actually very surprised with how this has all gone down. Honestly, I wasn't really invested in Kevin, he just isn't my cup of tea, but I didn't think he was a horrible guy and I saw their connection. Regardless of who she picked, I would have been very happy that Jasmine had found someone who she was happy with. Considering that she dealt with everything very honestly and directly while on the show, I am very surprised that she now seems to be hiding her head in the sand. I wonder how the producers are going to deal with this, what I assume to be a breach of her contract?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:23 pm

I have followed some of you from Nicks thread into here. I watched the finale and thought it was strange but didn't keep up with media afterwards until I read some of the comments here.

From what I can understand, the couple are contractually obliged to undertake media and press unless there has been a medical emergency. The only time I remember in the history of this franchise that press has been cancelled was for NZ Bachelor and AU Bachelor. Both season 2 and both because the couple had split. Also Season 2 of the bachelorette au had a family emergency, press was cancelled but the explanation was given.

This is very unusual behaviour IMO. If it's to step away from SM I don't actually understand as they can just choose not to read any SM comments. If there was an emergency, an explanation would have been sufficient in not allowing rumours to spread.

I also noticed Jennifer Valentyne was in the audience of the ATFR as well as some podcasters by the looks of things, so any comments about the tension from all parties are more than likely true. By the looks of things Roz interviewed them as soon as the ATFR was over so it's likely he was also in the studio watching on waiting to interview them so he would have seen what was going on. He would also have had to wait the extra hour Jasmine needed due to exhaustion apparently after the show, as was reported.

I think at least posting a pic of the two of them together on SM as most couples have done, would have been enough to eliminate any doubt about the status of their relationship from spectators IMO and not have to rely on the F2 to defend them which is strange within itself.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomebanner

Good post. That is exactly what I meant by breach of trust in their contract. Producers can't just let them get away with not doing their job. It sets a precedent for future contestants. Very strange.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:35 pm

Noah posted an IG with Jasmine having breaky

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what does that mean please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:46 pm

They had breakfast

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Actually, I am annoyed now. It makes me upset that they choose to leave everything hanging. I think the franchise is loosing lots of viewers this way. They could have written a short statement saying they will take a break from SM and saved a lot of people, incl themselves, a lot of headace. Its IMO pretty selfish. In the end Mikhel was the one stepping up trying to save the situation.... Again!

Last edited by Miyala on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. I hope everyone can work it out eventually even if it means their separate ways. It's ok, it's nothing to be ashamed of and she's not the first and won't be the last if this is the case. IMO

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Idlemess wrote:Noah posted an IG with Jasmine having breaky

Well she's in Toronto so that's a start so she is either with Kevin and they will do press on Monday for ET Canada in Toronto. There has been some Twitter banter between Roz and Mikhel as well if people want to take a look.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:12 pm

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he might be biased but he's still a reporter. I can definitely believe jasmines mom and kevins mom fighting, also the little clip of them "dont put your arm around me" and then the fake smile immediately after. Jasmine and jasmine's mom looked very sad.

Like i said they are probably trying to work it out together.

Regarding the bolded, this was never said, so I would not put it in quotes. Kevin said "You told me not to put my arm around you" - which lead me to believe he did not put his arm around her, but she complained he was not doing it...so he replied with this in a question mode. Just wanted to clear it up :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh gotcha, thanks for clearing it up

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy