SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm

aviej wrote:So its likely then that Jordan sent her back to Dallas with Ben, because we know how he doesn't like to let her travel alone. giggling
That's adorable but I'm guessing 100% true laugh out loud I'm sure she's already looking forward to their reunion. I doubt he's he's going to be there long anyway otherwise you know she'd be going along too laugh out loud Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by everly Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:10 pm

It may be a short trip for Jordan too. He may still need to be on SEC Now this week. I think all the other analyst are still working despite there being no real games this week.

Also, J&J left a nice impression on MGBW. They posted some nice comments about them in the comment section of their YouTube page. Smiley

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Happy 7th month anniversary to our fav couple!!!  cheerleader Jumping hearts :wedding
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Haha im actually laughing at the people who said they wont even last 6 months like that was the deadline given to them. aaahh i always had faith in them and look at them now! stronger than ever. cant wait for the wedding day Praying

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:44 pm

I wonder if they're back together to celebrate Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:54 pm

People weren't even saying six months. They didn't even think they would make it past August or September, mostly because of what was fed to them by RS IMO. It's so nice to see how well they're doing, how loving they are with each other, and how family/friend oriented these two are. Jordan works two jobs and JoJo's been working on fun projects and more often than not they don't really use social media. Funny how it all turned out, huh? It's crazy to think that they're pretty close to when they first met each other in March.

I doubt they're back together today. They just separated yesterday afternoon for the first time in over a week. He was baking cookies with his mom per his snap last night laugh out loud IMO I think most couple really only fully celebrate the big milestones in terms of anniversaries. We know from fan pictures that they went out and celebrated their six month anniversary on the actual date last month. He's probably got some metpro work to do since it's been a while. I would assume when they were out there together for a week during thanksgiving that it was all about family time for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:03 pm

There must be nothing better for Jo than her choice living up to his promises to "show her." Good for them. I've always posted and felt that BBJ is basically unkillable in all aspects and it's definitely true here too. Go on with your bad selves schooling everyone else, you two!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:People weren't even saying six months. They didn't even think they would make it past August or September, mostly because of what was fed to them by RS IMO. It's so nice to see how well they're doing, how loving they are with each other, and how family/friend oriented these two are. Jordan works two jobs and JoJo's been working on fun projects and more often than not they don't really use social media. Funny how it all turned out, huh? It's crazy to think that they're pretty close to when they first met each other in March.

I doubt they're back together today. They just separated yesterday afternoon for the first time in over a week. He was baking cookies with his mom per his snap last night laugh out loud IMO I think most couple really only fully celebrate the big milestones in terms of anniversaries. We know from fan pictures that they went out and celebrated their six month anniversary on the actual date last month. He's probably got some metpro work to do since it's been a while. I would assume when they were out there together for a week during thanksgiving that it was all about family time for them.

Did you see the cookies though and how "anatomically correct" they were laugh out loud laugh out loud but everything you said is so true! Happy 7 months to the babes and many more to come PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:48 pm

Ditto what everyone's said. I never bought into the hype of disparaging Jordan or thinking that he and Jojo were after fame and that's why she picked him, but these 2 have surpassed my expectations. There were so many things said about Jordan before, during and after the show aired and the only time he responded was the Raia thing, when it involved his relationship with Jojo. At the time that said so much to me, how defensive/protective he got about that but was able to ignore everything else.

Since then, these two have impressed me so much. They've made the best decisions over and over again to put their relationship with each other and their families first in order to give themselves a real chance at lasting. They've made it really easy to be a fan of theirs.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ditto what everyone's said. I never bought into the hype of disparaging Jordan or thinking that he and Jojo were after fame and that's why she picked him, but these 2 have surpassed my expectations. There were so many things said about Jordan before, during and after the show aired and the only time he responded was the Raia thing, when it involved his relationship with Jojo. At the time that said so much to me, how defensive/protective he got about that but was able to ignore everything else.

Since then, these two have impressed me so much. They've made the best decisions over and over again to put their relationship with each other and their families first in order to give themselves a real chance at lasting. They've made it really easy to be a fan of theirs.
That BBJ was totally stoic all season about everything but lost his mind over Raya was my favorite part! It showed so clearly whose feelings/emotions came first for him IMO Smiley He's the baddest boy laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:01 pm

guys ive found some new pics of them and i want to post them but i dunno how to do it can anyone help me out?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:05 pm

elena.shayk wrote:guys ive found some new pics of them and i want to post them but i dunno how to do it can anyone help me out?

Hey girl, do you have a link to the pictures? If so, just copy and paste the link and I'm sure someone will post the pictures for you Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna