SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Isabel123 Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:33 pm

welcomeyall @Vernie113 and thanks for the info on Jordan's plan to have a 2nd show on SEC/ESPN. Can't wait to see what's in store for them in 2017.

So I made a GIF's and SC's from Airelle vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpyjEl9NLWc

I wonder why Jordan was carrying JO  cantstopl ? In the previous old snaps, In Vegas he was carrying her because she was tipsy and in the other snap at Mogegan Sun her feet hurts  bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 3806527698 .

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 ZNKoJF

Jo dancing beside Darla and ED, she's so cute.

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 WQ1Mr3

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 Wa3pxw
bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 2romaz4
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:58 pm

I think asking why BBJ is carrying Jo is like asking why the sky is blue?? This is what they do! No further explanations necessary laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:12 pm

They are too stinkin' cute!!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Those are amazing @Isabel123 laugh out loud they've been having so much fun lately with their week long vacation in LA and now this Rodgers family vacation with Christmas this weekend.

These two are so sweet and I said it yesterday, but they always look so genuinely happy when taking pictures with fans. In Airelle's vlog you can see them in the background actually talking with the fans versus just taking a quick snap and walking away. Here's another fan picture from a worker at the rink they went ice skating at yesterday:

https://twitter.com/chappelheadrick/status/811024992578273280

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Another candid shot, so glad to see them having fun and it was captured by a local photographer.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=tyah
bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 76 C0KD2adW8AI1qjX
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 pm

The fan pic is really pretty. Perfect backdrop!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:57 pm

everly wrote:Honestly, I think they're just trying to be diplomatic. They probably haven't been officially offered a wedding but don't want to say no to it until they talk to TPTB. JMO.

I don't see a televised wedding either nor do I see Aaron reconciling with his family until he retires.

I see Aaron reconciling with his family when he has his own kids. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:58 am

^ Maybe he will reconcile sooner if he and Olivia are dunzo, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:43 am

I noticed that someone commented on Airelle's vlog and said so you guys aren't going to Chico? Airelle responded no, that's why they went to them in Tennessee. With that response I think it's safe to say they won't be in Chico for Christmas. If they don't stay in Tennessee then they should be with the Fletcher's somewhere.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:I noticed that someone commented on Airelle's vlog and said so you guys aren't going to Chico? Airelle responded no, that's why they went to them in Tennessee. With that response I think it's safe to say they won't be in Chico for Christmas. If they don't stay in Tennessee then they should be with the Fletcher's somewhere.
I'm sure Jo's happy. She seems to love the Rodgers but there's no comparison to Soraya, Joe and the sibs and Jackson for her, I imagine. BBJ seems just as happy everywhere laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 am

Seems like Soraya was having serious withdrawal syndrome because over the past couple days she's been liking pics of J&J steady.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:00 am

aviej wrote:Seems like Soraya was having serious withdrawal syndrome because over the past couple days she's been liking pics of J&J steady.

Really? haha that's cute. Love how supportive their families are clapping!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna