SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:04 am

^ I love it. Even Jordan's mom has liked some pictures of them and she's been with them for a few days laugh out loud

JoJo and Jordan have been so great with compromising from the start and I love that they spent Thanksgiving in Chico, they've spent almost this week long trip with his family during the week before Christmas and now they're seemingly going to be spending Christmas weekend with her family somewhere. I want a Christmas morning picture of Jackson laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Jordan has a new show with a co-host. It doesn't start until mid February, but I'm not sure if it will be every Sunday, where it will be filmed, etc. It's ESPN Radio, so I wonder if he could do that from anywhere, such as Dallas:

https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/status/811649527484678144

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2016/12/espn-radio-adds-four-shows-new-voices-2016-winter-weekend-lineup/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan has a new show with a co-host. It doesn't start until mid February, but I'm not sure if it will be every Sunday, where it will be filmed, etc. It's ESPN Radio, so I wonder if he could do that from anywhere, such as Dallas:

https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/status/811649527484678144

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2016/12/espn-radio-adds-four-shows-new-voices-2016-winter-weekend-lineup/

Good for him!

@vernie113 Is that what you were referring to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Woohoo that's awesome!! Considering the personal disappointments he's faced in his life and despite everything, his proven ability to bounce back, he's really someone that is the captain of his own ship. Good for him!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Just did a Google search and to make the news even better... they have filming stations in NY, LA, Boston, Chicago.. and Dallas Smiley looks like he might now have his own show he can do from his city. How awesome!

I figured he would get something because his SEC college football won't be starting up again until the summer at some point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just did a Google search and to make the news even better... they have filming stations in NY, LA, Boston, Chicago.. and Dallas Smiley looks like he might now have his own show he can do from his city. How awesome!

I figured he would get something because his SEC college football won't be starting up again until the summer at some point.

That's great news!! Although I wasn't even worried about Jo/their relationship if he had to travel for this because I think she already has someone really BAD looking out for her already laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 pm

oh wooooww!! So awesome.
Its a weekly thing, and Mina Kimes has stated on Twitter that they'll be best friends laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Just did a Google search and to make the news even better... they have filming stations in NY, LA, Boston, Chicago.. and Dallas Smiley looks like he might now have his own show he can do from his city. How awesome!

That's great news!! Although I wasn't even worried about Jo/their relationship if he had to travel for this because I think she already has someone really BAD looking out for her already laugh out loud

Who's that? Lol
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Yeah, it's every Sunday night for three hours. So happy for him! I'm assuming his co-host doesn't need to be in Dallas as well and can probably do it from any of the other locations.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Good news for Jordan! JoJo must be so proud of her choice and her man. That is one sure way of sticking it to the naysayers - having a solid relationship and actually have a job and being successful at it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Ino right! Love how he has managed to hve a balance btwn his professional/personal life. Surely deserves this

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:44 pm

So happy for Jordan! In the time since we've been introduced to him, he's shown himself to be an extremely hard worker, awesome that it's paying off for him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna