SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Jas is at fashion week and Kev hasn't liked her posts or interacted with her in awhile sad I hope the best for them but maybe the distance was too much.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:38 am

Jas liked Kevin's post of him hugging babywolfik. Plus her lawyer friend and a few others have been liking his IGs.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:16 pm

**There's no denying that Kevin and I have experienced our share of ups and downs. Our journey together has been a challenging one, but in spite of the hardships, our bond grew stronger and our support for one another did as well. Even so, our differences and the physical distance have taken a toll on us and a few months ago, we decided to end our relationship and take some time to work on ourselves individually. We have attempted to do this privately but that has proven to be much more difficult than we anticipated. There are no hard feelings between the two of us. Kevin is a fantastic person with a huge heart and holds so many incredible qualities. There's no straight forward way to sum this up into one paragraph, but I will never forget what a beautiful year we have shared. Nothing about this has been easy. We appreciate everyone's support. . . *comments for this post have been turned off

A post shared by Jasmine Lorimer (@jasmine.lorimer) on

I don't know why the picture isn't showing up.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:38 pm

There's no denying that Kevin and I have experienced our share of ups and downs. Our journey together has been a challenging one, but in spite of the hardships, our bond grew stronger and our support for one another did as well. Even so, our differences and the physical distance have taken a toll on us and a few months ago, we decided to end our relationship and take some time to work on ourselves individually. We have attempted to do this privately but that has proven to be much more difficult than we anticipated. There are no hard feelings between the two of us. Kevin is a fantastic person with a huge heart and holds so many incredible qualities. There's no straight forward way to sum this up into one paragraph, but I will never forget what a beautiful year we have shared. Nothing about this has been easy. We appreciate everyone's support. . . *comments for this post have been turned off by @jasmine.lorimer

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:43 pm

sad ughgh how sad. I wish them both lots of happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Interesting! sad to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Sad but not unexpected.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Ouch. Expected this and sorry to hear confirmation. Wish both of them well.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Very nice post by Jasmine. I appreciate her positivity in general and toward Kevin.
Very nice IG post filled with good vibes by Kevin too.
I had a feeling that they were headed this way. Glad she and Kevin can be open about their breakup now.
Wish them both the best!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:40 am

She references deciding to end the relationship a few months ago. I wonder if they were still a couple on their vacation.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:28 am

It's sad that they've broken up, but like some other posters here, I wasn't getting a good feeling from SM. sad
I wish them both the best moving forward.

Impossible to put into words the love and respect I have for this woman. Im sad to share, at this point in our lives we have decided that it is best we go our separate ways. The situation in which we met and fell in love is a very real one. With it comes a mental and emotional test from day one. We gained strength together and a bond we will share forever. I have learned so much from Jas, and I am a much better man because of her. Although rough at times, the year we have spent together is something I wouldn't change or want to experience with anyone else. Jasmine you are the brightest star in my eyes, and I will always be your biggest fan. . Thank you to everyone who has supported us. We have always appreciated the kind words, action, and vibes. by @kevin.c.wendt
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:43 am

I am sad it did not work out for them sad But I sense they are both great people and wish them the very best for their future! Now I want Kevin to be the Bachelor!!!

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz