SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 86 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 50 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:42 am

Nice catch, @Aunties_Love

So  this may be a far reach, but when I played with the lighting, there was a NYC  under  "Admitted" and the curved letters inside  the stamp might say Department of Homeland Security. It looks similar to this one:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Us_cus11

https://www.google.ca/search?q=passport+stamp+usa&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=HpSSydntgB_UrM%253A%252CC0cX0hQXYwdqhM%252C_&usg=__gsq3Zas_XuVfa0dEYImPTvHlnrM%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFqbDDrv7WAhUB-J8KHSzTD8cQ9QEIKDAA#imgrc=HpSSydntgB_UrM:&spf=1508473303662]]

Either they could have been heading to New York City as a destination or where  using it as a stop over for another flight or Stacey was there for another reason that is unrelated to the show.

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Aunties_Love clapping! wow! Does this show she returns to Canada on the 2nd of June? So that would place her in top 3-4 right?
I don't think she's in Canada then.....I found something on Kait's IG which is public.  She tagged a pic of the glacier in Alaska with the tag of Bachcan and #BachelorCanada #Bachelor.  The pic was uploaded on Sept 16.  Do we know when the girls were announced?  Could they of come back into USA from whereever and gone to Alaska for the FD's/finale??

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-231
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-232

source

ETA: Tracy Fjord snow melt and ice breakup usually is in the first part of May.....Thinking that the pic that Kait posted could very well of been from their trip there IF indeed they did do that at the end of May....this would/could correspond to them and the filming schedule, etc.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Aunties_Love clapping! wow! Does this show she returns to Canada on the 2nd of June? So that would place her in top 3-4 right?

I think this could put her in the top three, because she would have had a HTD first and then gone to another destination for the FD. She was most likely going home after being eliminated. Time wise it would be too tight for any other scenario. imo 

However, at this point, the stamp in her passport only tell us she was in NYC on Jun 2. She could have been there on personal business, and there is no evidence to date that proves it was Bachelor related.

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:25 am

so those pasport pics that I posted above, IF I am getting this right, she went to Costa Rico on March 3, left on Apr 15, then to Dominican Republic May 2, then left on the 15th. Then we have her in USA on June 2. IMO, there is somewhere between Dominican Republic and USA on June 2. There were a few 2017 stamps on a few other pages but couldn't see where they were from.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:so those pasport pics that I posted above, IF I am getting this right, she went to Costa Rico on March 3, left on Apr 15, then to Dominican Republic May 2, then left on the 15th.  Then we have her in USA on June 2.  IMO, there is somewhere between Dominican Republic and USA on June 2.  There were a few 2017 stamps on a few other pages but couldn't see where they were from.

Yes, that's correct.Someone mentioned last night on the show that Stacey had been to Costa Rico prior to the show. So she went to CR on her own on March 3 and then came back home and shortly after went on the show.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:08 am

Just an afterthought. Stacey's passport isn't conclusive that the stamp in NYC on Jun 2 was  TB related. According to her IG she has been  there at least one time for sight seeing purposes. She likes to travel and maybe decided to go sight seeing again to put in time before they all could be public again. Right now, as it stands, this stamp is not conclusive evidence to me that she came back on Jun2 - she could have come back earlier.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:so those pasport pics that I posted above, IF I am getting this right, she went to Costa Rico on March 3, left on Apr 15, then to Dominican Republic May 2, then left on the 15th.  Then we have her in USA on June 2.  IMO, there is somewhere between Dominican Republic and USA on June 2.  There were a few 2017 stamps on a few other pages but couldn't see where they were from.

Yes, that's correct.Someone mentioned last night on the show that Stacey had been to Costa Rico prior to the show. So she went to CR on her own on March 3 and then came back home and shortly after went on the show.
The only problem with that is IMO, filming began Apr 13.  

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-233

The latest everyone was off SM was Apr 12.  We have a Costa Rica date of Apr 15 which would work, then we have them arriving in Dominican Republic May 2.  IMO this pic below is their last night in Costa Rico on May 1

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-234

From here, the next pic of them in the Dominican Republic was taken on May 18, their last filming date as the passport shows they leave then and head to their next destination:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-235
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-236

From here, I think that they were back at the Toronto Pearson Airport and heading off to the FD/Finale locale.  IMO, if they were home on the 19th of May, the first HTD was the 20th, they could have one on the 22nd, 24th, and 26th with the rc early on the 27th and since I am pacific time for the timestamps on these pics, IMO there could be 4 htd's.  This pic was posted on May 27:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-237

Then we have this one where it states that they are home and was posted June 4:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-239
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-238

Because of the May 27 post with the suitcases/bags, either it was posted after it was actually done, or IMO we could be looking at them going back for the FRC locale with only 2 again as we did for Bachelorette Canada and season 2 of The Bachelor.

All these pics were taken off of :  https://www.instagram.com/clairefrlnd/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:18 am

richmondrose wrote:Just an afterthought. Stacey's passport isn't conclusive that the stamp in NYC on Jun 2 was  TB related. According to her IG she has been  there at least one time for sight seeing purposes. She likes to travel and maybe decided to go sight seeing again to put in time before they all could be public again. Right now, as it stands, this stamp is not conclusive evidence to me that she came back on Jun2 - she could have come back earlier.
The timeline that I stated above IMO lays things out enough to believe that she did come back on June 2

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped..

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-228

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-229

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2017-230

source

Great sleuthing everyone!! yes

This is what I see. Maybe you're all saying the same thing.

Entrada = Entered May 2nd. Dominican Republic.

Salida = Exited May 18 2017.
Both of those stamps are the same shape, and you can see Dominicana in the top left stamp.

March 3rd Costa Rica
April 15th. Costa Rica. The stamp is the same shape, and the official name is the same.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped..

Both of those stamps are the same shape, and you can see Dominicana in the top left stamp.

March 3rd Costa Rica
April 15th. Costa Rica. The stamp is the same shape, and the official name is the same.

That's exactly what I see.
According to Stacy's passport they left on May 18th. Coupled with the pictures of 8 girls from this web site(http://www.tripsister.com/vacation-spoiler-the-bachelor-canada-filming-in-the-dominican-republic/),  I believe that when they left the DR they went back to Canada for HTD. WRT the evidence to date, I believe that Stacy went to NYC  on June 2 for reasons unrelated to the Bachelor show. In my mind she is not F1.

I made a tentative filming schedule and every thing in black font is tentative. However, those with red font are things that have been proven to be fact.

@GuardianAngel is there some place where we could stick this tentative schedule so that it won't get buried in the discussion threads?

Epi 1:(Toronto) -20 girls
Apr.13 M&G/RC

14 day off to recover
       15 travel CR (passport stamp)

Epi 2 : (Costa Rica) -15 girls
Apr16:SD – Lindsey
      17: GD
      18: GD
      19:RC

20:off

Epi 3: (Costa Rica) - 13 girls
Apr21: SD –Kait
     22: GD
     23: GD
     24:RC

25: off
     26: off

Epi 4: (Costa Rica) - 11 girls
Apr27:SD
     28:GD
     29:GD
     30:RC

May1: off
May2: Travel to DR – (passport stamp)

Epi5: (Dominican Republic)- 9 girls
May 3:SD
       4: GD
       5:GD
       6:RC

7: day off

Epi 6: (Dominican Republic) - 8 girls –per pictures by Tripsister.com on May 9th
May 8:SD
      9:GD
       10:GD
       11:RC

12:day off

Epi 7: (Dominican Republic) - 6 girls
May 13:SD
        14:GD
        15:GD
        16:RC

17:day off

18: Travel (passport stamp)

Epi 8: HTD – 4 girls
May 19:HTD1
        20: travel
        21: HTD2
        22: off
        23: HTD3
        24: off
        25: HTD4
        26: RC

27: off

Epi 9:FD – 3 girls
May 28: FD1
        29:FD2
        30:FD3
        31:RC

Epi 10:
Jun1:MTP1
     2:MTP2
     3:LCD1
     4:LCD2
     5:FRC

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:53 pm

@richmondrose I didn't realize we didn't have a Filming Schedule NO Discussion thread. I copied your post here.

Filming Schedule NO discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:17 pm

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped..

March 3rd Costa Rica

That's exactly what I see.
According to Stacy's passport they left on May 18th. Coupled with the pictures of 8 girls from this web site(http://www.tripsister.com/vacation-spoiler-the-bachelor-canada-filming-in-the-dominican-republic/),  I believe that when they left the DR they went back to Canada for HTD. WRT the evidence to date, I believe that Stacy went to NYC  on June 2 for reasons unrelated to the Bachelor show. In my mind she is not F1.

I made a tentative filming schedule and every thing in black font is tentative. However, those with red font are things that have been proven to be fact.

@GuardianAngel is there some place where we could stick this tentative schedule so that it won't get buried in the discussion threads?

Epi 1:(Toronto) -20 girls
Apr.13 M&G/RC

14 day off to recover
       15 travel CR (passport stamp)

Epi 2 : (Costa Rica) -15 girls
Apr16:SD – Lindsey
      17: GD
      18: GD
      19:RC

20:off

Epi 3: (Costa Rica) - 13 girls
Apr21: SD –Kait
     22: GD
     23: GD
     24:RC

25: off
     26: off

Epi 4: (Costa Rica) - 11 girls
Apr27:SD
     28:GD
     29:GD
     30:RC

May1: off
May2: Travel to DR – (passport stamp)

Epi5: (Dominican Republic)- 9 girls
May 3:SD
       4: GD
       5:GD
       6:RC

7: day off

Epi 6: (Dominican Republic) - 8 girls –per pictures by Tripsister.com on May 9th
May 8:SD
      9:GD
       10:GD
       11:RC

12:day off

Epi 7: (Dominican Republic) - 6 girls
May 13:SD
        14:GD
        15:GD
        16:RC

17:day off

18: Travel (passport stamp)

Epi 8: HTD – 4 girls
May 19:HTD1
        20: travel
        21: HTD2
        22: off
        23: HTD3
        24: off
        25: HTD4
        26: RC

27: off

Epi 9:FD – 3 girls
May 28: FD1
        29:FD2
        30:FD3
        31:RC

Epi 10:
Jun1:MTP1
     2:MTP2
     3:LCD1
     4:LCD2
     5:FRC
Problem is, they were out of there by June 2 and home by June 4 per my sc from the main producers page.  IMO we are looking at only F2 in the FRC locale.  That is the ONLY way it can work.  there is the fd1 may 28 fd2 may 29,, MTP1 may 30, MTP2 may 30, LCD1 may 31, LCD2 June 1, FRC June 2.  Every producer is home june 4.

ALL IMO unless they aren't taking a day off between filming some of the HTD's if they are close to one another in distance as they were for season 1.  There was only 1 day off needed there. The bolded and colored is why I posted the pics of them leaving the destinations. That is something that they had done for each locale....upon leaving, they posted a pic. It was true with leaving Toronto, Costa Rico, Dominican Republic, leaving Toronto again after htd's and when they were finally home. Again, with my post of the pics I think it lays out the timing and that's why the FRC CANNOT be the 5th when they were all home on the 4th.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 86 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 50 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire