SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 64 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:36 pm

@BlackHalo i thought the place had big windows opened???

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 pm

HEA wrote:so this picture intrigues me for multiple reasons

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 89865410
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba7MYgPgaTf/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

1. october 31 in Toronto is freeeeeeezing so it is an OLD picture
2. the black out curtain on one side to avoid reflection?
3. vegetation
4. resort with paths and wood fence in the back?
5. white walls like the white wall I capture with Mike crying? #possibility

It does not look fancy but it looks like a resort. I do not see palm trees but it is not a mandatory thing

so finale place???

Wasn't this on Catie's 1 on 1 date at that yoga thing retreat? i think he posted it before or after there date and Catie liked the post - imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 pm

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 24535410
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:41 pm

vegetation looks very different, big windows... looks to me a different place ?

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:44 pm

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 54698610
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:49 pm

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 89865410

3. vegetation

It does not look fancy but it looks like a resort. I do not see palm trees but it is not a mandatory thing

so finale place???

i thought it was the same pants but it is not. one is dark grey and the other one with catie is dark blue

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 65446910
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 98465111
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 36565110

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 pm

The pants honestly look the same to me.

And the season teaser has been deleted from YouTube. no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 pm

To me Chris's pants are navy blue in all the photos, it's just that the outside lighting makes them appear darker in colour. And the last photo of the 3 storied villa with teracotta roof tiles, white walls and blackened windows, of the lower floor exterior, matches the photo of Chris praying.
So IMO the photo's are all from Catie's yoga date. .

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 pm

HEA wrote:

i thought it was the same pants but it is not. one is dark grey and the other one with catie is dark blue

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 36565110

my sc

IMO Chris is standing under the roof in the bottom right corner of bottom pic - same coloured wall, same sloped roof, same small windows, same gravel path.  Also, the pants are the same IMO - they just look darker in the IG pic due to different lighting. Same day same place IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:46 pm

@Bobette @Storybook yes I think you are right. yes

oh well... at least I got excited for a few laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 pm

3. vegetation

so finale place???
nope, this obviously heralds back to Catie's date. Especially when you read the caption. This would go back to the yoga date and it would be at their place in Costa Rica.

Has NOTHING to do with the finale, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
then Chris too faving a post of the two of them. I looked and didn't see him faving a post with him and Mikaela.

TBF, Ben was retweeting posts with him and JoJo making out and we know how that turned out... Other leads have "liked" or retweeted posts with the girl that wasn't the F1. So yes, while this could be indicative that it is Lyndsey, it also doesn't mean that's it not Mikaela.

JMO.

Usually it doesn’t  really meant much since everyone is ramping up the hype right now. All related personnel are sure to like, post and tweet very often. I guess what raised my eyebrow is Chris seems quite selective. He really don’t “liked” much so I pay more attention when he liked that one of lyndsey and him accompanied with the caption whether he will be the one giving her the love she is looking for. JMO.

@devilmaycar3 Is this the one? I don't see a like from Chris. no idea

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Chris_10

My sc

Last edited by richmondrose on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 64 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire