SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 am

It is super easy to "like" things by accident on insta.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 am

BlackHalo wrote:I think cases could be made for both but Mik's Facebook post simply can not be ignored. I just don't see a heartbroken f2 making a post like that. JMO.

Unless she isn't heartbroken. Plenty of F2's weren't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:23 am

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I think cases could be made for both but Mik's Facebook post simply can not be ignored. I just don't see a heartbroken f2 making a post like that. JMO.

It's still a weird quote to post in relation to someone you didn't end up with. Just like it is weird for Lyndsey to blog about past relationships if she is happily engaged. Who knows.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:25 am

HEA wrote:also checking mikaela absence on IG

8-11 october
2-7 november

chris was absent from 1-8 november.... so they have this period in common....

for chris it is not a big deal but we know mikaela SM is very important.

I think this is the only pic of the bach he posted on october 31.... and the following day, mikaela held this bachelor TV party...
Maybe, but if we are to be fair...think that was presented to me before, we should also note that Lyndsey was absent or had old pics put on IG as well so it's entirely posible that they too had meetups. IMO, we can't use this as an example without looking at the other side of the coin, IMO.

Just went to Mikaela's IG, she posted pics on Nov 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8.

Chris posted on Oct 31, then Nov. 8

I can bring them over if wanted??

Lyndsey posted oct 29 from somewhere obviously very cold, Nov 1 an old show pic, Nov 5, somewhere cold, then the posts on the 8th, but IMO, they could of happened at any time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:28 am

HEA wrote:
vegetation looks very different, big windows... looks to me a different place ?
IMO it is very possible that this is actually from his spot where he stayed. The vegetation is very similiar to where they went for the pool date at his lodging in Costa Rica. I will pull up that pic off the epi soon. BUT imo this is from where he stayed in Costa Rica VS where the date happened

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:33 am

richmondrose wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

TBF, Ben was retweeting posts with him and JoJo making out and we know how that turned out... Other leads have "liked" or retweeted posts with the girl that wasn't the F1. So yes, while this could be indicative that it is Lyndsey, it also doesn't mean that's it not Mikaela.

JMO.

Usually it doesn’t  really meant much since everyone is ramping up the hype right now. All related personnel are sure to like, post and tweet very often. I guess what raised my eyebrow is Chris seems quite selective. He really don’t “liked” much so I pay more attention when he liked that one of lyndsey and him accompanied with the caption whether he will be the one giving her the love she is looking for. JMO.

@devilmaycar3 Is this the one? I don't see a like from Chris. no idea

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Chris_10

My sc
Yes. In that case, that’s weird because mine reflected that he did. Does anyone else saw it too?
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 616b7710

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:33 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:

It's still a weird quote to post in relation to someone you didn't end up with. Just like it is weird for Lyndsey to blog about past relationships if she is happily engaged. Who knows.

I find more and more of the cast are doing this kind of thing...cryptic posts. Some may be instructed by producers and IMO more are attention seeking. Since she seems to be doing some fashion related business I'm more inclined to the latter for business purposes. This is the time to strike and brink attention to her business.

I don't pay much attention to SM while the show is airing because it is so easy to lie for whatever reasons.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:35 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Maybe this is her journey: came to find true love like her grandparents but did not find it, therefore "she needed to tell Chris she did not want to be engaged with him" "and needed to walk away"....

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:35 am

BlackHalo wrote:The pants honestly look the same to me.

And the season teaser has been deleted from YouTube. no

This still works for me:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:38 am

BlackHalo wrote:It is super easy to "like" things by accident on insta.

I have to admit this never cross my mind but that can be too.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:42 am

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Maybe this is her journey: came to find true love like her grandparents but did not find it, therefore "she needed to tell Chris she did not want to be engaged with him"  "and needed to walk away"....
@HEA, IMO, those are two different sound bytes. IMO, they wouldn't leave that in there if she DID leave. With what I found out that Mikaela actually had more IG posts on there and didn't miss the dates like you said, IMO, there is more to the game here. Lyndsey had more cold weather days in those posts and others that she did post were show related so IMO, she and Chris COULD of had a SHV in that time frame as well.

As far as leaving, I just don't see that happening. There is more post filming clues that she is the F1, IMO than otherwise.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:47 am

I think that soundbite was put in there to make us think Chris doesn't get engaged. Not because Lyndsey actually stays. The general public probably doesn't even realize that is Lyndsey's voice as they aren't watching and rewatching promos. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire