SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 86 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 70 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MeghanForBacheloretteCanada - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:45 am

@HEA ,
The brick looks the same me too but I asked an expert, my husband, who's in construction.
He said that they're both made to look like reclaimed brick. He said that the colour seems the same but the texture is different. So to him, they're not the same brick.
I don't know cuz I'm not in construction ;)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

MeghanForBacheloretteCanada - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmberTrails Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:51 am

I  don't think the colours are the same...there are no dark bricks on Chris's wall like on Mikaela's.
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:51 am

Storybook wrote:Not being invested in the Canadian bachelor I have relied on posts and short videos on which to base my assumptions of the winner. I am not privy to inside information like Reality Steve is. I'm having a hard time deciding if RS is worse than Sportsbet (Australian betting company) for giving away the winner.

One thing I have decided is the Canadian bachelor seems more of a 'contest' in the truer sense of the word, than the Australian version. I did make the comment Chris isn't backwards in coming forwards in sweet talking the women. If he supposedly has trouble 'opening up' then IMO what he said can't taken literally. And the question I have is - is it all for show?

Mikaela and Lydnsey were, IMO always going to be the top two. I was thinking Lyndsey would win based on the obvious physical attraction that was there from the start. His connection with Mikaela was probably there but it was shown a bit later.

I honestly can't help but feel Lydnsey wasn't over her past relationship and her seeing how Chris was with the other women maybe she found it too hard to commit fully to him in a 'set-up' environment.

I talked about it a while ago too....

I said that she went on the bach as a rebound. She was not over her ex. It took her the bach, the summer and blogging therapy sharing in details of the whys and hows here and there and now... to arrive TODAY to be in peace with herself. It is real clear if you read her blog that a F1 would NOT share in september and october , 5 months after the finale about her ex if she was in a happy loving relationship. it does not make sense to me.

i am still SMH when I read that the physical with mikaela was seen a bit later.... i mean what happened during the mini golf.... what happened during the dancing on episode 4.... I am starting to think that we are a small minority who saw this episode. I am not sure but in my book kissing non stop... i mean non stop (chris: i sure make any excuse to kiss her, that's for sure).... (mikaela: we seem to not be able to stop kissing).... on top of kissing at RC during ep3 (katie trying to interrupt)... kissing at the zipline... kissing every single time they were together. so again I fail to see the physical attraction came later...

I do not want to be ironic here, trust me. I honestly do not understand...

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:54 am

My husband also said that the brick colour is harder to discern in Chris' picture because of the window lighting.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:54 am

tatladylu wrote:@HEA ,
The brick looks the same me too but I asked an expert, my husband, who's in construction.
He said that they're both made to look like reclaimed brick. He said that the colour seems the same but the texture is different. So to him, they're not the same brick.

thank you for asking your DH expert!!!

i am thinking it is the same style.... I mean bricks are definitely a style. So if we find them in the main room and the bedroom, then for me it is the same style. I do not expect the exact same, but the colors are similar IMO

Like I do not expect bricks in one room and some flowers on the wall on the bedroom. i see it as a unit, same place.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:55 am

tatladylu wrote:@HEA ,

I zoomed in and I think your husband is correct. Chris' bricks look rougher and protrude more from the grout.
Why are they playing this stupid game? I had such high hopes for this season and now it's quickly going to hell in a handbasket for me .

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:55 am

To me, and I stress only to me, episode 4 is a bit later as the series is quite short.

I also do not think the bricks are the same. And the rooms are different, so a direct comparison can't be made.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:55 am

@LynnTa All the credit goes to @HEA ! She's the one who found it. I just agree it looks the same. I did find this on Mikaela's IG earlier today from August 27th though. I've been trying to mess with it a little to try to get a better image (I'll post if I can clear it up a bit). There's a reflection in her glasses of what looks like a man bent over slightly. Body type looks lanky like Chris'. The background looks like she's up in cottage country to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:01 am

@HEA
So wait, they Michaela and Chris didn't break up after a week of coming home then.

That's great!! Smiley

I was upset cuz I thought that he wasn't sincere in the process!!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:03 am

Storybook wrote:To me, and I stress only to me, episode 4 is a bit later as the series is quite short.

I also do not think the bricks are the same. And the rooms are different, so a direct comparison can't be made.
JMO but I saw an extremely strong connection between Chris & Mikaela from the minute she stepped out of the limo. It definitely grew in episode 4 but it was just building off a foundation that imo was already there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 am

tatladylu wrote:@HEA
So wait, they Michaela and Chris didn't break up  after a week of coming home then.

That's great!! Smiley

I do not know. I am trying to find evidence they are still together. MeghanForBacheloretteCanada - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 2498057887

the fact that she organized (it takes weeks to do that, trust me!) a TV viewing show on Nov 1... the IG pictures bach love related she posted on her facebook and IG... means for me that they are today together

they may or may not have bumps for the last 6 months but maybe they went over and reach now their peaceful sailing. but right now i think we should not take face value about everything RS says... including that there is still a possibility that lindsey is F1. As you all know, I think Mik is F1 but we will know only at the finale

every clue I dig right now, point me to mik and chris direction regardless

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 am

tatladylu wrote:@HEA
So wait, they Michaela and Chris didn't break up  after a week of coming home then.

That's great!! Smiley

I thought the breakup after 1 week info is a little unsettling. They based in the same area and seemed like they want the same things. I mean what can possibly go so wrong?

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 86 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 70 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire