SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 86 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 71 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MeghanForBacheloretteCanada - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:10 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@HEA
So wait, they Michaela and Chris didn't break up  after a week of coming home then.

That's great!! Smiley

I was upset cuz I thought that he wasn't sincere in the process!!!

I thought the breakup after 1 week info is a little unsettling. They based in the same area and seemed like they want the same things. I mean what can possibly go so wrong?

plus mik posted on june 13 that she was H A P P Y

you will maybe remember that she used HAPPY during her PI with a heart with her hands when she did the PI after the bomba date.... yeah... he is amazing... I am feeling HAPPY.

Back to top Go down

MeghanForBacheloretteCanada - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:11 am

My apologies! and @HEA : clapping! Thanks for your hard work. I'm also with you regarding C&Mik's chemistry. From what I saw it started on night one with Chris saying he would have held her hand .. & that he would have talked with her all night if he could. Epi. 2 ,he said it was instant.......a flame that could turn into fire.....kissing started Epi.2 & it didn't stop & epi.4 was OTT (imo) & they both said they couldn't stop ..
I think because Lyn got the 1st date,viewers' attention was on her and everyone else was overlooked. JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:14 am

If they're still together, then at least, there's no awkwardness. (I remember Jasmine's season-that was hard to watch)!

Let's hope for the best!! Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:15 am

LynnTa wrote:My apologies! and @HEA : clapping!  Thanks for your hard work.  I'm also with you regarding C&Mik's chemistry. From what I saw it started on night one with Chris saying he would have held her hand .. & that he would have talked with her all night if he could.  Epi. 2 ,he said it was instant.......a flame that could turn into fire.....kissing started Epi.2 & it didn't stop & epi.4 was OTT (imo) & they both said they couldn't stop ..
I think because Lyn got the 1st date,viewers' attention was on her and everyone else was overlooked.  JMO

bestbud!

EXACTLY!!

Plus everyone focused on the "age overcome situation" as THE main clue that she is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:18 am

If they are together and are in Toronto, it should be very easy to have SHVs, I would think.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:21 am

HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@HEA
So wait, they Michaela and Chris didn't break up  after a week of coming home then.

That's great!! Smiley

I was upset cuz I thought that he wasn't sincere in the process!!!

I thought the breakup after 1 week info is a little unsettling. They based in the same area and seemed like they want the same things. I mean what can possibly go so wrong?

you will maybe remember that she used HAPPY during her PI with a heart with her hands when she did the PI after the bomba date.... yeah... he is amazing... I am feeling HAPPY.

As of now, I am all for that. I am a hopeless romantic and I will never wish for that spoiled ending in any season. Hopefully, no one ends up looking bad with haters start swarming around exicted for a drama.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:22 am

LynnTa wrote:If they are together and are  in Toronto, it should be very easy to have SHVs, I would think.

question: was she part of the girls revealed early?

if not then nobody would know until probably september ... lot of time to meet imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:24 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:

As of now, I am all for that. I am a hopeless romantic and  I will never wish for that spoiled ending in any season. Hopefully, no one ends up looking bad with haters start swarming around exicted for a drama.

totally agree. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:29 am

this tweet is hilarious

https://twitter.com/nicolefreechong/status/933785938240475136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:13 am

I wonder how W Network are going to react to RS spoiler....

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:35 am

Don't know what to make of this....

The Bach Babe
@TheBachBabe
·
2h
Can confirm that the spoiler @RealitySteve posted earlier today about #BachelorCA is the same story I heard from a friend, who was told so directly by Chris sooooo

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:39 am

tatladylu wrote:

Don't know what to make of this....

The Bach Babe
@TheBachBabe
·
2h
Can confirm that the spoiler @RealitySteve posted earlier today about #BachelorCA is the same story I heard from a friend, who was told so directly by Chris sooooo

Even the break up part? It iso messed up. I was having high hopes.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 86 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 71 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire