SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 82 of 86 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:52 am

No need to disrespect posters when we don't agree with what they are saying, just a reminder that this is the forum rule.. thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:55 am

mercieme wrote:No need to disrespect posters when we don't agree with what they are saying, just a reminder that this is the forum rule.. thanks.
I am not disrespecting. I have provided proof that the post that HEA made is from the past in Nov 2016, therefore likely has nothing to do with the show at all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:No need to disrespect posters when we don't agree with what they are saying, just a reminder that this is the forum rule.. thanks.
I am not disrespecting.  I have provided proof that the post that HEA made is from the past in Nov 2016, therefore likely has nothing to do with the show at all.

The poster used a post from another user IG different from the one you are referencing as Nov 2016 and it was posted October 2017.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BagKxGylwDp/?taken-by=oldsames

Regardless none of us are related to these contestants and it should be Team BFF first where folks should be allowed to express themselves instead of being interrogated or challenged for posting opinions....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:01 am

I don't believe that I was interrogating or challenging.  IMO, I was showing a post that was originally made on Lyndsey's IG of the examples above, therefore it was done before filming even happened.  That is the only point that I was trying to make.  Nothing more, nothing less.  IMO

@HEA. Look at my post above. The pic that you are using as proof of who knows what, That pic was first posted in Nov 2016.

Here's another copy of the proof I provided above. This is from their video that Lyndsey posted on Nov 11, 2016. IMO, it's pretty obvious that it is from the same time and is exactly the same pic as the one that was posted on Sept 8 on their joint one.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 82 2017-424

Since this was since from before the show even started filming, I don't know what that has to do with the current.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:17 am

Sooo this is interesting...

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 82 Screen13
from Mikaela's IG story

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:19 am

I think from her IG, she's still in LA. could she be with Dean??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I think from her IG, she's still in LA.  could she be with Dean??
Currently or in general? Currently she was at dinner with her mom just the two of them, now they seem to be home. No sign of dean or anyone else with them. In general? I have no clue.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:29 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I think from her IG, she's still in LA.  could she be with Dean??
Currently or in general? Currently she was at dinner with her mom just the two of them, now they seem to be home. No sign of dean or anyone else with them. In general? I have no clue.
OK, was just going by an IG posted today I think where she tagged it as Laguna Beach.

Editing this to add:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 82 2017-425

Mikaela's IG

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
OK, was just going by an IG posted today I think where she tagged it as Laguna Beach.

Editing this to add:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 82 2017-425

Mikaela's IG
I meant home as in their house in Laguna Beach. They're still in Cali. Just noting that there's no sign of Dean or anyone else with them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:23 am

hmm, didn't know they had a spot in Laguna. I just found that her twitter's location is also Laguna. Wonder if it is now where she will live?

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 82 2017-117

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:35 am

@HEA,
I think you have proven to be the greatest sleuther of ALL TIME. 
The same video you posted of Lyndsey and her girlfriend is on her own IG posted on Valentine’s Day of this year with an intriguing caption, IMO 

The message on that picture and their joint site is quite clear as it was obviously meant to be, IMO  I completely agree with your conclusion. Even on the truly off chance you are wrong, a normal guy wouldn’t risk it, IMO. Chris must have been mortified when he was finally able to see it. 
Add this to that awful excuse for an HTD and I truly feel so badly for him. Do you think she intentionally set out to embarrass Chris? I do. JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:38 am

@Aunties_Love Yeah, she did a tour of the house on her IG story when she first got there and clarified it's her parents (her mom & stepdad I assume) house. It's super nice. Right by the beach. The 2 most recent pics of her at the beach is basically the backyard of the house. She had also said on her ig story that she was living there last year (if you scroll through her IG there are tons of pics) so maybe she's moving back. Idk.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 86 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire