SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:07 pm

So much makeup and hair spray! Sorry but if I were Nick, I'd be eager to get to more relaxed dates with less makeup!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:10 pm

luvstx wrote:So much makeup and hair spray!  Sorry but if I were Nick, I'd be eager to get to more relaxed dates with less makeup!!

I believe he's mentioned in interviews that he actually prefers the more relaxed dates. But the first cocktail party is customary, and I don't think even Nick and his "unconventional" season can escape the prom dresses and hairspray.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:37 pm

sdmom wrote:No Vanessa?

Not in these clips.

I watched them and I don't get why anyone would want the FIR, if they want to be F1. Then again, I wouldn't want to be the F1 gal either. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Dessler wrote:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

I really liked this clip as it showed Nick being himself and real with his reactions, IMO. I especially like that I already can see that Nick will be a lead with a personality and not a cookie-cutter Bachelor type. I haven't been this excited for a Bachelor season before and have to pinch myself that it's finally happening! I can't wait to watch! health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:54 pm

It wouldn't be the first night without someone crying!

Rachel is very attractive in motion.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dessler wrote:

I really liked this clip as it showed Nick being himself and real with his reactions, IMO. I especially like that I already can see that Nick will be a lead with a personality and not a cookie-cutter Bachelor type. I haven't been this excited for a Bachelor season before and have to pinch myself that it's finally happening! I can't wait to watch! health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 1710264613

Didn't seem any different to me.

Lot's of ***bleeps*** already.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:17 pm

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Dessler wrote:

Didn't seem any different to me.

Lot's of ***bleeps*** already.
I'm so used to the deer-in-headlights leads so I liked that Nick actually talked about the situation with Jasmine while in the situation and actually had something to say.

ETA: @lleyki's post sums it up best for me and ITA with lleyki's post

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 pm

I think he will deliver good tv. I am looking forward to his season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:27 pm

They're doing an after show on snapchat? Meh. NO thanks. Sounds boring.
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-nick-vialls-season-gets-snapchat-postshow-watch-party-w457370

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:12 am

I thought nick handled the jasmine situation pretty well - too many leads are cowards who never stand up to the woman when they're being ridiculous and rude! I have high hopes for nick and how he handles the drama in the house.

And, Rachel seems amazing. Really confident and fun. Nick has good taste! It also seems like Rachel and Raven became good friends from day one.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:00 am

The leads almost never say no when someone comes to take them away which is why it's been a debate for years regarding the show, whether or not they are allowed to. Because many believe it would be just like the producers to insist they can't to up the drama factor.

So it was definitely interesting seeing Nick pretty much say, "no, she asked first and it's not fair". I mean he did it as politely as possible but still pretty cool in my opinion. And I did notice that Vanessa wasn't present in any of the clips but interestingly the other three of the rumored F4 were.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:53 pm

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Image58
Nick's snapchat

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick