SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:00 pm

lleyki wrote:The leads almost never say no when someone comes to take them away which is why it's been a debate for years regarding the show, whether or not they are allowed to. Because many believe it would be just like the producers to insist they can't to up the drama factor.

So it was definitely interesting seeing Nick pretty much say, "no, she asked first and it's not fair". I mean he did it as politely as possible but still pretty cool in my opinion.
While I do think this show is same old same old, that's what I meant in my post upthread, how Nick already seems different as a lead to me based on how he handled the situation while in the situation - and not the usual deer in headlights look I see on leads in those situations. You expounded on it much better than I could though and well put! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
lleyki wrote:The leads almost never say no when someone comes to take them away which is why it's been a debate for years regarding the show, whether or not they are allowed to. Because many believe it would be just like the producers to insist they can't to up the drama factor.

So it was definitely interesting seeing Nick pretty much say, "no, she asked first and it's not fair". I mean he did it as politely as possible but still pretty cool in my opinion.
While I do think this show is same old same old, that's what I meant in my post upthread, how Nick already seems different as a lead to me based on how he handled the situation while in the situation - and not the usual deer in headlights look I see on leads in those situations. You expounded on it much better than I could though and well put! yes

I also think that most people, IMO (me included should I be in the same situation), will have a hard time with saying "no" to insistent individuals. Since Nick has worn the same shoes as the contestants and have exhibited similar behavior in going after the ette, and also have been interrupted while with the ette - he has great insight to how others might feel about "fairness."  It is refreshing to see that he is still true to himself and honest to a fault (paraphrasing Jared).  I am excited like most to see his actions towards the ladies having those insights as lessons learned.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I also think that most people, IMO (me included should I be in the same situation), will have a hard time with saying "no" to insistent individuals. Since Nick has worn the same shoes as the contestants and have exhibited similar behavior in going after the ette, and also have been interrupted while with the ette - he has great insight to how others might feel about "fairness."  It is refreshing to see that he is still true to himself and honest to a fault (paraphrasing Jared).  I am excited like most to see his actions towards the ladies having those insights as lessons learned.

@dessler thanks for posting the vids Smiley

My thoughts
Vid 1 -
In a previous season I recall someone daring others to take the rose (like Rachel did) but don't recall which season.  Does anyone remember?
Ironic that Rachel put out the dare then receives the rose giggling
Raven says it'd would be suicide to the girls then in her ITM says she wants the rose cantstopl
Hailey - other girls are so serious about the 1st impression rose while she's all Meh  rofl
Vid 2 -
Fun how the edit joined CH's talk about impressions of Nick with the girls in the limo talking about him.
Vid 3 -
RS said Corinne interrupted Nick & Vanessa.  Nick may or may not have asked Corinne to wait.  Regardless, the interruption could have spoiled "the moment" - alleged almost kiss.  
In this Jasmine scene she tells whoever she is talking to that Nick has talked with almost everyone so his Vanessa/Corinne scene would have already happened.  Perhaps he learned from that incident and decided no more interruptions. Perhaps Jasmine was a bit tipsy because the crying... too soon
I liked that the Jasmine convo occurred infront of a lot of girls.  That means the message is clear for future RCs.
The camera panning to Raven and her reaction to Nick saying no to Jasmine - made me think of viewers watching from a couch.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:58 pm

notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My thoughts
Vid 1 -
In a previous season I recall someone daring others to take the rose (like Rachel did) but don't recall which season.  Does anyone remember?
Raven says it'd would be suicide to the girls then in her ITM says she wants the rose cantstopl
Hailey - other girls are so serious about the 1st impression rose while she's all Meh  rofl
Vid 2 -
Fun how the edit joined CH's talk about impressions of Nick with the girls in the limo talking about him.
Vid 3 -
RS said Corinne interrupted Nick & Vanessa.  Nick may or may not have asked Corinne to wait.  Regardless, the interruption could have spoiled "the moment" - alleged almost kiss.  
In this Jasmine scene she tells whoever she is talking to that Nick has talked with almost everyone so his Vanessa/Corinne scene would have already happened.  Perhaps he learned from that incident and decided no more interruptions. Perhaps Jasmine was a bit tipsy because the crying... too soon
I liked that the Jasmine convo occurred infront of a lot of girls.  That means the message is clear for future RCs.
The camera panning to Raven and her reaction to Nick saying no to Jasmine - made me think of viewers watching from a couch.

Raven doesn't say it would be suicide to get the FIR. She said it would make her look 'sad' to pick up the rose herself and walk into the room with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:04 pm

So it was definitely interesting seeing Nick pretty much say, "no, she asked first and it's not fair". I mean he did it as politely as possible but still pretty cool in my opinion. And I did notice that Vanessa wasn't present in any of the clips but interestingly the other three of the rumored F4 were.

Won't there be more 'clips' shown closer to the airing? Who's to say Vanessa won't be in those?

I'm not getting how Rachel is shown to be 'confident' in that clip. She didn't go and pick up the rose and enter the room with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:25 pm

atem wrote:
notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:

My thoughts
Vid 1 -
Vid 2 -
Vid 3 -

Raven doesn't say it would be suicide to get the FIR.  She said it would make her look 'sad' to pick up the rose herself and walk into the room with it.

I heard "that is suicide" too, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:39 pm

notarose wrote:health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Image58
Nick's snapchat

This is hilarious, and one of the reason's IMO I think he'll do just fine. He's different that's for sure. health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:40 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
atem wrote:
notarose wrote:

My thoughts
Vid 1 -
Vid 2 -
Vid 3 -

Raven doesn't say it would be suicide to get the FIR.  She said it would make her look 'sad' to pick up the rose herself and walk into the room with it.

I heard "that is suicide" too, actually.

OK, it would be 'suicide' to just pick it up and go into the room with it. Not suicide to get the FIR.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:37 pm

From Nick's snapchat today, it looks like he is back home in Chicago. It was snowing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:41 pm

It's snowing over a greater portion of the northern midwest today, however and I don't think he lives in Chicago anymore.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:45 pm

It's snowing in Milwaukee too, I can personally attest to that. Lol There's a fan pic of him in the Milwaukee area from earlier today on Instagram.

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 87b72b10 health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 86669110 health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:47 pm

It would make sense if he were with his family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick