SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:35 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think it would be nick if his f1 was anything but a b!tch essentially. This is the guy who was totally in love with Andi.
rotfl I freakin love your snarky posts @Alanna ... I'm a Nick fan but find myself looking forward to you snarking on him laugh out loud :uptonogood

bblake wrote:
Dessler wrote: ETA: Vanessa follows Rachel and Danielle L on instagram but they are not following her back hmmm
If she was acting like my friend to my face but then I found out she was bitching about me behind my back, I wouldn't follow her back either laugh out loud
Ah ... so SM in this case does tell a story then (IMO). I had a feeling something was off with Rachel and DLo not following Vanessa back. I'm looking forward to watching the drama unfold laugh out loud
laugh out loud I'm not sure how much I'll be watching or posting this season but I'm around. Thanks for the kind words Smiley And enjoy watching the season!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:25 pm

I am confused. I thought Nick would be on Jimmy Kimmel after the premiere tonight??? Has it already been taped?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS HATES  Nick.  It was a given, imo, that he will publish every negative thing he hears about Nick's F1. Vanessa could be a young, attractive Mother Teresa, and RS would still rag on her, imo, because she had the nerve to have Nick fall for her.
I honestly don't think that RS "hates" Nick that much. The things he says about him - that he's a famewhore, that his relationship won't last, that he only did the Bachelor to build his brand - he says about basically every lead every season. Nick's just been on this show so many freaking times that RS is talking about him him all the time, and has more information/sources about him because he's the one putting himself on TV every year for the past 4 years. If he does hate Nick, then he must also "hate" Kaitlyn, Juan Pablo, Chris, JoJo, Ben, ect because he said basically the same stuff about all of them - except he just said it once, instead of 3 times laugh out loud

Plus, if he really hated Nick, I don't think he would've said anything about Danielle Maltby being crushed by her elimination because she "really fell for Nick". I just don't think RS has some grand conspiracy to invent a bunch of evil things about Nick and his F1, I think RS' problem is that he has a tendency to believe everything he hears when it comes to these contestants, and he just hears a LOT about Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick still in NYC and with Sharleen and Andy. Some great words from Sharleen on Nick. Lots of common themes from Bachelor Nation wishing him all the best and Nick as someone who is a great friend.

I suspect Nick will be staying in NYC for a bit then? Maybe a SHV sometime this week? IIRC, Nick was in NYC it seems for a few days when he came back from filming so it could be that SHV are there or someplace else?

Also, I noticed that Nick's handler, Caitlin, was with Nick as well in NYC (she was in the snapchat videos with Nick driving the car posted earlier; her IG handle is @caitymonster) so there could be something planned this week for him and his F1 possibly.

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 D0f287da4fb70a23e9d102f0806ceefb
IG sharleenjoynt

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 F6f7e565e0cb965e66c68d90e1e5a492
IG machinelevine

I love how Sharleen has supported Nick even though she's friends with Andi. I'm so looking forward to seeing a future double date with Sharleen and Andy and Nick and his F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:26 pm

bblake wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:RS HATES  Nick.  It was a given, imo, that he will publish every negative thing he hears about Nick's F1. Vanessa could be a young, attractive Mother Teresa, and RS would still rag on her, imo, because she had the nerve to have Nick fall for her.
I honestly don't think that RS "hates" Nick that much. The things he says about him - that he's a famewhore, that his relationship won't last, that he only did the Bachelor to build his brand - he says about basically every lead every season. Nick's just been on this show so many freaking times that RS is talking about him him all the time, and has more information/sources about him because he's the one putting himself on TV every year for the past 4 years. If he does hate Nick, then he must also "hate" Kaitlyn, Juan Pablo, Chris, JoJo, Ben, ect because he said basically the same stuff about all of them - except he just said it once, instead of 3 times laugh out loud

Plus, if he really hated Nick, I don't think he would've said anything about Danielle Maltby being crushed by her elimination because she "really fell for Nick". I just don't think RS has some grand conspiracy to invent a bunch of evil things about Nick and his F1, I think RS' problem is that he has a tendency to believe everything he hears when it comes to these contestants, and he just hears a LOT about Nick.

I believe "hate" is a very strong word. It's not the opposite of love, IMO, that would be indifference. So I don't get this situation.
I do believe RS has very strong dislike for Nick evidenced in the first season when who ever it was ingratiated themselves to RS by sending him the plane video of Nick.
RS has never said one kind word toward Nick, someone he has never met or spoken with.
RS has been very consistent in his POV towards Nick. Usually this attitude is reserved toward a cast person who refuses or whose family/friend network has refused to offer up any inside info to him. So you have to wonder or I wonder to be more accurate.
Either way does not change my opinion of Snot Runner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:53 pm

I am already loving all this bachelor family love between past Bachelors as well as contestants and Nick! It's lovely to see the friendships formed and support among them all.

@souleschris Tonight my friend Nick Viall begins his journey of a lifetime as the bachelor...and I’ll be watching and hoping he finds the love of is life like he deserves....probably even sweating cause obviously that’s what I do.

@tanner.tolbert If you don't post a picture of yourself with the new Bachelor on the premier day... did it even happen? #2bachelorsarebetterthan1 #evenifmyfaceiscutoff

@higgins.ben That one time I got a picture with the new #Bachelor! @nickviall I'm excited to watch your....story unfold. @tanner.tolbert thanks for the picture

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 pm

So Andi and Kaitlyn are on Kimmel tonight?

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:11 pm

I don't know how to embed a video from twitter, but she posted the complete GMA interview from this morning.
https://twitter.com/sswinkgma/status/815919511761260544

It's also available from abc.com
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelor-nick-viall-surprise-messages-44504882

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:15 pm

@bleuberry yes, they both SC'ed their names on their dressing room while getting ready.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 8367-910 Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 I_got_13 Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Great post by Elan...

I see a running theme with so many and Nick. So many changing their minds about Nick when getting to know him and even more saying what a good friend he is (from Sharleen to the twins to Chris Soules and more) and that Nick is loyal and a good confidante. He sounds like a flawed but good guy to me.

Love that Elan said he enjoyed this season. I hope it's a great one for all! yes

@theyearofelan So, here's @nickviall and tonight we begin his journey as The Bachelor. When I first met Nick, I didn't like him that much, and he knows that. But now we have known each other for a few years and he has become one of my better friends. Nick is not perfect. And he knows that. Nick makes mistakes. And he apologizes when he does. But one thing Nick does not do is give up on love. He feels deeply and passionately and I admire him for that. Nick is like all of us in our better and most vulnerable moments. He has been a good friend to me and a trusted confidante and I am so excited to get to share this new season of The Bachelor with him and with you. And of course this couldn't happen without 30 incredible women who each put their lives on hold to take a trip into the unknown with the hopes of finding their forever. To them I am immensely thankful. I hope each and every one of them find SOMETHING valuable, irreplaceable, and irrevocable on this road over the next few months. I hope you enjoy this season. I did. Love to all of you out there in Bachelor Nation

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bblake wrote:

I believe "hate" is a very strong word. It's not the opposite of love, IMO, that would be indifference. So I don't get this situation.
I do believe RS has very strong dislike for Nick evidenced in the first season when who ever it was ingratiated themselves to RS by sending him the plane video of Nick.
RS has never said one kind word toward Nick, someone he has never met or spoken with.
RS has been very consistent in his POV towards Nick. Usually this attitude is reserved toward a cast person who refuses or whose family/friend network has refused to offer up any inside info to him. So you have to wonder or I wonder to be more accurate.
Either way does not change my opinion of Snot Runner.

The person who sent the video to RS was a former girlfriend of his...RS that is. That is how she figured out what was happening because she had learned from RS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Andi and Kaitlyn are on Kimmel tonight?

Oh lawd. Can't miss that! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick