SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bblake wrote:
I honestly don't think that RS "hates" Nick that much. The things he says about him - that he's a famewhore, that his relationship won't last, that he only did the Bachelor to build his brand - he says about basically every lead every season. Nick's just been on this show so many freaking times that RS is talking about him him all the time, and has more information/sources about him because he's the one putting himself on TV every year for the past 4 years. If he does hate Nick, then he must also "hate" Kaitlyn, Juan Pablo, Chris, JoJo, Ben, ect because he said basically the same stuff about all of them - except he just said it once, instead of 3 times laugh out loud

Plus, if he really hated Nick, I don't think he would've said anything about Danielle Maltby being crushed by her elimination because she "really fell for Nick". I just don't think RS has some grand conspiracy to invent a bunch of evil things about Nick and his F1, I think RS' problem is that he has a tendency to believe everything he hears when it comes to these contestants, and he just hears a LOT about Nick.

I believe "hate" is a very strong word. It's not the opposite of love, IMO, that would be indifference. So I don't get this situation.
I do believe RS has very strong dislike for Nick evidenced in the first season when who ever it was ingratiated themselves to RS by sending him the plane video of Nick.
RS has never said one kind word toward Nick, someone he has never met or spoken with.
RS has been very consistent in his POV towards Nick. Usually this attitude is reserved toward a cast person who refuses or whose family/friend network has refused to offer up any inside info to him. So you have to wonder or I wonder to be more accurate.
Either way does not change my opinion of Snot Runner.

The person who sent the video to RS was a former girlfriend of his...RS that is. That is how she figured out what was happening because she had learned from RS.

Former girlfriend? I didn't know blowup dolls had real lives more less flew on real planes. Me thinks some poetic license might have been involved there. The only female I know that has had a recent relationship with said BoogerBoy is Maddie and human female relatives.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Random but am I the only one annoyed by the stupid emoji after #TheBachelor hashtag on twitter? I hate them for everything that's not sports related. Ugh. I may have to switch my tweeting hashtag so I don't have to see it.

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 87b72b10 Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 86669110 Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:40 pm

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 3806527698 @Kashathediva you beat me to it, again.

Thanks @sdmom for posting. Good interview. Lovely sweet message from sweet Des. Nick appeared comfortable and relaxed. 5 minutes on GMA rather than being in the parade? I still can't understand why they did that. There has to be a reason especially when the promo's specifically said he would be riding the float.

For my Canadian friends, at first it appears you can't view the vid because it's ABC. If you click on the actual tweet/pic a vid came up for me.

sdmom wrote:I don't know how to embed a video from twitter, but she posted the complete GMA interview from this morning.
https://twitter.com/sswinkgma/status/815919511761260544

It's also available from abc.com
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelor-nick-viall-surprise-messages-44504882

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Nick did appear very relaxed and polished on GMA. Being on GMA probably reached a bigger audience than the Rose parade is my thinking.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:24 am

Alanna wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think it would be nick if his f1 was anything but a b!tch essentially. This is the guy who was totally in love with Andi.
rotfl I freakin love your snarky posts @Alanna ... I'm a Nick fan but find myself looking forward to you snarking on him laugh out loud :uptonogood

bblake wrote:
If she was acting like my friend to my face but then I found out she was bitching about me behind my back, I wouldn't follow her back either laugh out loud
Ah ... so SM in this case does tell a story then (IMO). I had a feeling something was off with Rachel and DLo not following Vanessa back. I'm looking forward to watching the drama unfold laugh out loud
laugh out loud I'm not sure how much I'll be watching or posting this season but I'm around. Thanks for the kind words Smiley And enjoy watching the season!!!
You're welcome and thanks - I'm sure I'll enjoy the whole ride - I still feel in shock it's even happening but I'm thrilled laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 am

coolangel wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-says-he-definitely-found-love-on-the-bachelor-w457491

Q: Did you play by your own rules — say, give out roses when you wanted to?

Me being the Bachelor was an unconventional choice, and I think relative to my peers in the past, I’m unconventional. I follow my heart and do what I think is best, regardless of the majority opinion.

IMO Safe to say Nick is going to get some hate and have his intentions questioned esp since he keeps Corinne around till F4 but I am glad in some ways he is still the same Nick I saw and liked in Andi's season who follows his heart and does what he wants irrespective of popular opinion. JMO. Smiley
I completely agree with this...I don't expect Nick to come out of this as the "golden boy" even the golden boy material guys like Sean and Ben got ripped apart there's no way nick will outcome looking squeaky clean. I'd say those who are his fans will enjoy a good public opinion of him for some but a limited portion of the time -- and I wouldn't be surprised if the best public view of him happened pre-season already. The only thing is - Nick can handle however it works out in the end.
From the way he talks about it - the season was full of decisions he didn't feel 100% on for himself and he keeps saying he'll be himself for better or for worse so he knows what's up ahead...a rocky road. It'll be interesting...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 pm

I agree that Nick will get some hate from people for keeping certain women around. But he has said in interviews that being the Bachelor was tough because he felt the weight of making sure the audience was entertained. Corrine is very entertaining. It seems to me that she was kept around simply for this purpose. Maybe why Vanessa had such a hard time with his decisions.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:44 pm

I was listening to Jen Savianos Instagram Live last night. Her and Lauren Barr from last season were answering questions. Jen said she was looking forward to watching Nick's season and LB said "That makes one of us". Jen also said that her and Nick are not friends anymore, made a sad face. There were definitely a lot of indications imo that the rumors about them being still "dating" or something until the day before he was announced. I know Nick claims that that is not true, but IDK I do believe Jen and her friends. Jen didn't come out and say anything about it. But you could tell by her reactions and LB's. Just thought that was interesting.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:12 pm

But Jen never said that was the case and a poster claiming to be Jen's mother (could have been a fake or not) insisted that Nick never treated Jen with anything but respect and they were not in a relationship but did care for each other. And more importantly, all signs, including social media activity, being seen in the same location, seemed to point more to the fact that there wasn't a relationship post BIP. All we really had to go on, from what I remember was Jen liking every comment/post Nick made, anything positive about Nick and anything about her and Nick.

What I got from that was that they were still in touch and open to the possibility of maybe exploring a relationship but there wasn't an actual serious relationship. And again, US Weekly basically confirmed Ben dating Tenley to the point of her being in Colorado with him and most people barely batted an eye when, according to him, he "put the relationship on hold to become The Bachelor", which had to be about the dumbest thing I've ever read. I may be wrong but I don't buy Nick and Jen were in a relationship.

I think they're not friends anymore because yeah, she was hurt when he accepted the lead because she hoped that they could eventually make things official. And since then Nick quickly went off to film the show and is now, per spoilers, engaged. So why would they still be in touch?

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:21 pm

I do not understand what Lauren B has sticking in her craw, unless by making a point she is only trying to keep her own name out there.
Jen and Nick had a brief relationship that did not work out last summer. It was over basically after BIP.
Nick has been in a whirlwind since being announced last August. I bet he has hardly enough time to have a deep discussion with himself, more less an ex summer fling.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do not understand what Lauren B has sticking in her craw, unless by making a point she is only trying to keep her own name out there.
Jen and Nick had a brief relationship that did not work out last summer. It was over basically after BIP.
Nick has been in a whirlwind since being announced last August. I bet he has hardly enough time to have a deep discussion with himself, more less an ex summer fling.
No kidding.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm

I watched the live video chat as well. IMO, LB came off as just trying to be supportive of her friend. Jen was getting a lot of questions about Nick and whether she would be watching. She said she was watching, that there were some mixed emotions on her part so she wasnt watching it with her other friends, but that she thought it was going to be a really good season and she was excited for the girls. LB was the closest friend she had from the franchise and when she made the comment of that makes one of us she was laughing and even said she was just kidding.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick