SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:12 am

It looks like it could be the same couch, the filter doesn't show much of the surrounding (floor behind), but maybe it's L shaped one and this time he's sitting against the wall...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by quietpal Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 am

He's also wearing different clothes in the bottom pic vs. the first two. The stuff in the last pic looks different than in the others.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:11 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Img_1517

Too much for 1 person?
FYI Posted around 12am est 12/5. So Could be 9 pm for them.

I'm no doctor, but IMO if one person at that many brussel sprouts, they could probably start up their own natural gas company. Looks more like a meal for two to me.

However, following a similar logic, sprouts are not exactly the most "romantic" of vegetables, so it seems like a brave choice of cuisine if they are indeed on a SHV.  

Re: the couch photos, they look different to me (the first has a smoother appearance and no visible seams while the second has a rougher weave and visible seams). JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:42 am

giggling I didn't know brussel sprouts aren't sexy enough Hugesmile I've only started to eat them since last summer and I'm crazy for them (I know, where have I lived?), they are my new "obsession", what broccoli was for many years. I would guess "the healthy diet" is in order after the sweet tooth "holidays" (and judging by Nick's own admission of having a problem with sweets and pastry ... and having a "panettone woman" for a partner ... good "new year cleanse" starts soon)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:46 am

The steak isn't blatantly Italian but it hints of it with garlic and oregano in the background. He's so clever.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:16 am

The only way I could eat brussel sprouts as a kid was smothered in cheese. I agree that the food snaps/instagrams have IMO not been one person meals so far.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 am

^^ Maybe Nick eats a lot cantstopl

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:47 am

The spice bottles are all full, IOW they are probably new and haven't been used. Is that the same utensil that still had the tag on in another s/chat pic from earlier?

If you enlarge the couch pic's you can see one is corduroy. Hard to tell if it's just a pillow behind his head.

I enlarged this pic. The first thing I thought of is it looks like a work out room laugh out loud

Enlarged from  Nickviall snapchat
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Captur28

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:07 am

But the countertops are different. Can this mean different houses or apartments? How incognito would they be if they stay at hotels, so that would be out...

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:09 am

That doesn't look like a counter top to me. It could be a table, or an island? It looks far to wide to be a counter top.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:05 pm

quietpal wrote:He's also wearing different clothes in the bottom pic vs. the first two. The stuff in the last pic looks different than in the others.

Because they were taken at different times. The first two are from a few weeks ago, when some of us speculated he's having a SHV. The bottom one was from yesterday. We are trying to determine if it's another SHV since someone spotted Vanessa in the airport yesterday also.
IMO, I won't trust the so-called sighting unless a pic is posted. Remember during filming someone said they saw Nick in LA but sleuthers figured he couldn't be when he was spotted and photographed in Arkansas the same day?
That said, I so hope they are together right now!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Sorry for the double post, but he posted this a few minutes ago in both Snapchat and IG story
8 pieces of French toast? How many people are there? And the spaghetti in the background ? Hm.....
health - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Img_0542

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick