SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Chris Harrison Teases His ‘Come-to-Jesus Meeting’ With Bachelor Nick Viall
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Duke702 wrote:These are the clips that make my eyes roll, where I think he seems like a creepy old man.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPNV2R6ABlh/?tagged=thebachelor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPNawOsh5fd/?tagged=thebachelor

Maybe, because he is one?  LOL  I just don't get it myself.

Ladybug82 wrote:Chris Harrison Teases His ‘Come-to-Jesus Meeting’ With Bachelor Nick Viall

So, he had to tell Nick to 'get real' and Luke wasn't being 'sincere'? cantstopl

You can't make this stuff up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Chris Harrison Teases His ‘Come-to-Jesus Meeting’ With Bachelor Nick Viall

"Harrison, 45, explained that he had to give the two-time Bachelorette runner-up a pep talk. “At the beginning of this show, he’s kind of skating, and he’s kind of just going through the paces and going through the motions,” he said. “Sometimes you got to have that come-to-Jesus meeting. I had one of those with Nick. It definitely gets to that breaking point of ‘I need you to show up.’"

Maybe his antics with C is part of the going through the motions? He needs to show up for the show? no idea
But I want to see more of the sweet sensitive side of him like when he was with Dani M and Vanessa.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:35 pm

I don't see why Nick would lose fans if he picks Raven. It doesn't seem like Raven does anything objectionable during the season and so far she's come across pretty cool and fiesty. I think some viewers who read the spoiler and really like Vanessa will just be very disappointed but it happens. As is, I do think most signs point to the spoiler being right but I could be wrong.

As for Nick going from that date to the ridiculousness with Corinne, this is why I said I feel like the way Nick responds to each woman depends on who they are. Corinne is all sexual aggression, airhead, ridiculous, etc. so he goes with it and treats her accordingly.

Of course that's not what we will see with Vanessa who much like Dani is the anti-thesis of someone like Corinne. That said, I agree with others on how for all the sexual nonsense with Corinne, there doesn't actually seem to be much chemistry or much of anything between her and Nick.

Notice in the clip of them bouncing around like two morons in that stupid bouncy thing, Nick is rarely touching Corinne. They're completely separate from each other and it is not until they fall that there's any real physical contact and again, Corinne is the one who goes in for the kiss and all the grinding. Now yes to be very clear I am not saying Nick isn't entertaining it. But it's interesting that he doesn't seem to initiate much physical or intimate contact with her.

On the flipside, in the clip with Vanessa there is the forehead kissing, gently stroking of her ankles, her throat as he tries to calm her down, the face nuzzling when she jumped into his arms. And even the way they kissed hello. That wasn't a slobbering, let's just suck face kiss, it was the kind of tender and loving hello kiss couples share.

Believe me I hate the Corinne nonsense as much as the next person and hate how it makes Nick look when part of it because yeah, at 36 it does give off slight, "creepy old guy" vibes but I don't think it's all bad. Of course again, we have yet to see the whip cream debacle (shuddering just thinking about it).

So, he had to tell Nick to 'get real' and Luke wasn't being 'sincere'? cantstopl

You can't make this stuff up!

Well if the rumors were true and someone was basically making demands to feature their original music as part of their supposed journey to find love, then yeah, seems reasonable to question their sincerity. And for the record, I'm well aware that all of these people are famewhores but I think it is a bit amusing the Luke was so perfect narrative that continues.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Continue here

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick