SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:01 pm

@monicaJM2001 you are spot on. The sleuthers here are some of the best cracking team, now here is the challenge someone find where in New York this hotel is with those curtains. I dare you all? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by reason on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Thanks @MonicaJM2001 Yes I saw that this morning when I got caught up on threads but I had to leave.

She says "Good night my friends"

What struck me right away is she still has make up on, and by the looks of what looks like a window, it's not dark outside and yes that curtain looks hotelish.

Thanks @reason

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Come on sleuthers find where in New York is that hotel with that curtain I dare you? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Maybe someone could tweet Andi and ask her if she recognizes the curtains giggling I'm sure she would be delighted to help us track Nick's F1. cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:09 pm

When I looked at the pic something about the look on her face (slightly mischevious) and the back ground made me wonder if she was able to be snuck in to NY for a day while Nick was there. Perhaps yesterday into today before he went to GMA. He didn't make it back to LA for the Rose parade so maybe he stayed later in NY. After all Montrael/NYC aren't very far. He didn't indicate either yet if his live tweeting is eastern or western time.

Of course now watch one or both of them do something SM wise to make us second guess our suspicions. This is Nick Viall SM we are dealing with here and with Vanessa as the spoiled/projected F1 he could be giving her tips as well laugh out loud.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:09 pm

one more picture of the girl from the parade
followforfollow - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 15802802_1144417275653642_729079009257717760_n
allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
4 minutes ago
Women on this season at the @rose_parade today representing @bachelorabc float . #thebachelor #followforfollow #likesforlikes #realitystar #roseparade #tonightpremiere #bachelor #bachelorabc #nickviall
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:10 pm

cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling rofl rofl @kb_mom you are a riot. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 pm

It's very very strange Nick is not on the float.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 pm

The photo up above does not have Rachel in it.  Interesting she must have gone back home to return to work.

@Sdmom I believe his lady love is in town need time together laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:13 pm

I have been away for several hours, still catching up. So Nick was not on the float and was in fact in NYC ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Yes. I think this would be the perfect time for a secret meet up, Xmas done with the respective families, episode 1 aired, Nick's promo done. She certainly looks happy and glowing in that photo. If they are together and engaged and blissfully happy then nothing is gonna bother them, especially not what SM does or what RS says or whether they aid or impede any spoliers. If I was Nick and was finally engaged to 'the one' I frankly wouldn't give a damn about much else. So hopeful this is it. Xxx

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:17 pm

sdmom wrote:It's very very strange Nick is not on the float.

I had a feeling when he flew to NY for GMA this morning that he wasn't going to make the float.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons