SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:11 am

I was not expecting Danielle M to be so soft spoken. She's so cute! I like her a lot.

Rachel seems awesome. A cool chick. I like her a lot too.

Raven is sweet, but I can't with her accent..

Danielle L is very pretty. She had my favorite dress. She has bad vocal fry though.

Corrine seems like a complete weirdo. And obviously very immature. She's got some puffy cheeks and lips going on.

Kristina is pretty, but damn I don't understand a word she says. And she's gonna be there for a while... So how am I gonna understand her? laugh out loud Her accent is very thick, mix of Russian and Southern.

Elizabeth is pretty but she shouldn't have ever been on the show. And Nick knows that, she knows that, Jade knows that, most of bachelor fans know that IMO.

Vanessa is pretty, seems sweet, but so far...I'm not really feeling her as much as I was hoping to/expecting to. I'm totes with her on not liking flowers though.

Nick did a great job! He's intelligent, speaks well (though as he says, he's very mumbly), is engaging, and is understanding/caring. I hope it continues to be a good turnaround for him.

All of this is JMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 am

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 C1NqxMvUQAABPQB
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
I've been covering #TheBachelor for 10 years, and THIS just made it all worth it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:35 am

"Can I just say, Thank you for not picking me!!!!!??" [You two sociopaths who aren't nearly as sweet as Vanessa!]
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:46 am

I truly enjoyed the show tonight. Nick is THE best lead ever, period! IMO
Tons of nice girls, some smart, some a bit dizzy/crazy, some funny (the girls from BC reminded me of Ashley the onion girl, haha!)
Liked Rachel a lot, the 2 Danielles are so pretty, a couple of girls I liked but do not remember their names. LOVED Vanessa, and I am very excited to see the relationship pregress... Raven did not do anything for me, but she is a sweet girl, not a fan of her accent.
There was a nice girl, Olivia, that did not make the cut and I thought she was one of the best. Pretty, sweet, smart, etc
I think Taylor is very pretty, but I find her immature and did not enjoy her personality. Corrine (?) is nice looking, but she is definitely there to be the villain, or trouble-maker. I do not find her immature though, just very spoiled and aggressive.
I have yet to watch Kimmel, and I could just imagine, haha!! From the pics, I feel bad that K was not at her best looks wise. Andi has ALWAYS had manly, non-feminine hands (or teeth, or nose, for that matter = I never liked her looks)
Nick was the super star of the show, and rightfully so! Super funny, handsome, sarcastic, highly intelligent, sincere, normal, super sexy!! It was worth the wait, looking forward to next Monday already Smiley

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:53 am

It was very interesting to watch, there are few very interesting girls!
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote: I was not expecting Danielle M to be so soft spoken. She's so cute! I like her a lot.
I just love her, she is so sweet!
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Rachel seems awesome. A cool chick. I like her a lot too.
Yes, me too!
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Raven is sweet...
yes, and pretty
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Danielle L is very pretty.
yes, she is very beautiful!
I'm very interested in the above girls!
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Kristina is pretty, but damn I don't understand a word she says. And she's gonna be there for a while... So how am I gonna understand her? laugh out loud Her accent is very thick, mix of Russian and Southern.
At the beginning her accent didn't sound very strong, but when she got upset her Russian accent started getting through. I understand her though and knowing she was adopted from Russia it makes it interesting enough to get to know her better.
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Elizabeth is pretty but she shouldn't have ever been on the show. And Nick knows that, she knows that, Jade knows that, most of bachelor fans know that IMO.
well...there've never been a contestant on the show who already had slept with a lead, she is the firs one, tough...but looks like they like this spin, something new...
[quote="Lennoxcolinrolland"]Vanessa is pretty, seems sweet, but so far...I'm not really feeling her as much as I was hoping to/expecting to. Vanessa is interesting to me, looking forward for getting to know her better.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:57 am

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 C1OYwKDVIAAIy6h
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
When @jimmykimmel reunites you with two of your exes... #TheBachelor #Kimmel
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:58 am

Does anybody have a link for the Jimmy Kimmel show, please? TY

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:01 am

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 C1Nn4XhUUAIDVb1
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Reaction shot of the night. #TheBachelor #platinumvaginefail
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:11 am

I got a kick of the way Nick sat with his leg crossed away and as far as possible from Andi and Kaitlyn in the couch. It was like he was avoiding any conflict with his F1 Hugesmile

Count me in on Team Raven, she comes across so sweet but feisty too. I kept thinking if Chris Soules was serious about settling down, she would be a good match, coming from a small town in the midwest. She could run her own business in Iowa too...just making some matchmaking here Smiley .

Rachel,beautiful, has it all together and a lot of confidence, definitely getting next Bachelorette edit.

I find Vanessa beautiful also, and I did see the looks Nick was giving her. I'm not sure she's going to get a great edit though.

I like most of the girls, I think Christina is adorable and Whitney is stunning but seems pretty shy.

Danielle M, the nurse, big heart but looks like she really falls for Nick and I don't see her being Nick's type. She's going to get hurt badly IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 am

Damn Nick really is the hottest Bachelor they've ever had IMO. heartbeat
I know he even makes fun of himself for the way he talks but I've always really enjoyed his voice exactly as it is. Then again, I always tend to like "imperfections" (like crooked teeth) so there's that laugh out loud

I enjoyed tonight's show mainly because it's Nick as lead but wasn't overly blown away by anything (did see some chemistry between Nick and Vanessa/Rachel so that's nice).

My girl DLo looked beautiful IMO (her makeup looked a lot softer for some reason in the actual ep vs. the first promo)... but damn if her voice isn't reminding me of Amanda's for some reason in this ep laugh out loud
I like that Nick commented "beautiful" as she was walking into the mansion & that he appreciatively looked at her from head to toe upon their first meeting Hugesmile

A couple other quick impressions - I'm more drawn to Danielle M now & think she's soft & pretty with a lovely voice. I also really like how cool Rachel seems - outgoing, fun, smart and so pretty in the ep ... I really hope she's the next Bachelorette!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:20 am

It would not surprise me if this doula wasn't even attracted to Nick. I mean, what kind of person declines to give out their number AFTER already having intercourse? Before there is a hook up, it is understandable to withhold a number, but after? That doesn't make any sense.

Then Nick becomes the Bachelor. Then, is this simply a chance to become famous and escape the 9 to 5 grind through celebrity? That's my question. Is this interest in Nick simply a matter of opportunity for Liz?

I already noticed a massive back tattoo.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:29 am

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_1210
OMG Emily's husband response to her post is priceless
"mtylerjohnsonYou're married with 3 kids now. MOVE ON!" cantstopl savage

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f49b  Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons