SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:54 am

The Bachelor Nick Viall 2017 Season 21 Sneak Preview
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:05 am

TrishB wrote:Does anybody have a link for the Jimmy Kimmel show, please? TY
They are still running it on ABC West Coast, maybe when they are done it will be possible to find it online.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 am

maybe somebody didn't watch it yet
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:32 am

Loved the show tonight, Nick was everything I could have hoped for the debut as Bachlor IMO, charming, intelligent, focused on getting to know the women yet keeping humor in the light and awkward moments and he handled the Liz thing very well. He didn't berate her or try to demonize her but still asked the tough questions about why she came on the show knowing it would be him when she didn't seem interested in the past 9 months since they had met. She a pretty girl but her excuse was weak IMO of saying she didn't give him the number because she thought he only did it to be nice.

There are a few great women there it seems but as far as stand outs for me based on interaction with Nick, it actually is pretty in line with pre-season in that IMO there was something special the minute Vanessa and Nick met, saw SPARKS all over. I can definitely forsee her as F1. Obviously it won't be smoothe sailing as shown in previews (but when is it ever? laugh out loud) The after filming happiness of both Nick and Vanessa also seem to support this. I definitely also sensed a connection with Rachel, she was definitely eloquent, composed and carried a great conversation with Nick and of all the red dresses she definitely shined in hers, she looked so beautiful. I liked Dani M during filming but once she was sluethed as gone she kind of fell off my radar but seeing her tonight and some of the previews, she is definitely in my favorites boat now. Raven is cute and spunky though nothing special stands out to me chemistry wise between her and Nick right now. Perhaps though once they are alone together on a a date it will become apparent. I think Rachel has the best shot at Bachelorette if she wants it but maybe Raven is option B just in case. Also though Dani M is as distraught as is being described and depending on viewer response she may sneak in as a darkhorse for next lead.

Kimmel was great, especially the Nick parts and Joel McHale. The last segment with Andi and Kaitlyn was not my favorite thing ever. Poor Nick during the F4 prediction segment was trying very hard to have no expression but there were smiles for a couple pics including the F1 prediction of Vanessa.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:33 am

I have to agree. Nick did not disappoint. I really, really enjoyed watching him tonight and thought he dealt with all the ladies in fun, yet respectful manner. Probably the best first night I can remember and all due to Nick. I can't wait for more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:48 am

@Maddy thank you! I saw they had a couple up on youtube, although not in full...I am sure I will watch them at some point today. Smiley

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 am

I had high expectations for Nick and he surpassed them all! I don't think I've seen a lead juggle so much at once and do so with humor and so much awareness as well as empathy already for the women from night one. I know his past experiences definitely play a role but it's Nick's personality that just shone and what stood out to me most because usually Bachelors fade into the background of the women and are just a "prop" of sorts for me -- but with Nick, it didn't feel like he was being puppet-ed from one thing to another but actually just being how he would be in real life. Even with all the planned/producer stuff, it was Nick himself that I found most refreshing! Without a doubt he was the best lead at episode one I have ever watched. I can't wait to watch the rest of the season! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:17 am

AllAboutLove, I second that! bestbud! Hoping for a great season!
Sprite wrote: Nick did not disappoint. I really, really enjoyed watching him tonight and thought he dealt with all the ladies in fun, yet respectful manner. Probably the best first night I can remember and all due to Nick. I can't wait for more.
So far he is just great, I also can't wait for more.
And Liz with her stupid game looks disrespectful to me, and she thinks she is right and he is wrong. What was the point to show herself on the show this way? I know, she didn't expect it, but still totally stupid... no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:25 am

Maddy wrote:maybe somebody didn't watch it yet

Thank you for posting. Do you have the vid or link for the premiere?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f49b  Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:25 am

I like how Kristen Baldwin ‏called it:
Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3dd241967fe7ef11723e34f0a4fe5785
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-season-premiere-recap-nick-wants-to-give-america-a-happy-ending-030137082.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:28 am

mysthelma wrote: Do you have the vid or link for the premiere?

Not yet, usually it comes out later.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:06 am

The links for the episode 1 are in the "Viewing links" thread.

Does Nick (as TB) write weakly recaps as the Bettes used to do? (I don't remember where, but I recall C.Soules had his own "blog", while I didn't follow BenH... or does only CH share his view?)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons