SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 Empty Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:08 am

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:43 pm

Are Lauren and Ben not spending Christmas together? I just saw a comment on IG about them not spending Christmas together and that's it's only Tuesday and Lauren is already headed to be with her family while Ben stayed with his. Is this correct?

If so, I have to say I'm surprised. I know it's difficult with being from different states, but with any couple from this show and in real life I'd be saying the same thing. I think it's ridiculous. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:45 pm

If they're not, that makes me think something's wrong behind the scenes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Are Lauren and Ben not spending Christmas together? I just saw a comment on IG about them not spending Christmas together and that's it's only Tuesday and Lauren is already headed to be with her family while Ben stayed with his. Is this correct?

If so, I have to say I'm surprised. I know it's difficult with being from different states, but with any couple from this show and in real life I'd be saying the same thing. I think it's ridiculous. JMO
Yup. My understanding is that this is their "compromise," which is laughable to me. When you're engaged and claim you're ready for marriage, your family becomes your spouse IMO. To spend the holidays with your mom and dad shows where your priorities are and it's not their SO. Which is fine, their life, yada yada, but I think it's a good example of their readiness to be together forevah. Are they going to split the kids down the middle for each set of grandparents too? Meh.

When is this wedding Benji-O is now so super duper ready for?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:53 pm

If they want to spend the holidays apart, thats their choice. I dont see whats wrong with that, as long as both are ok with it. Im not spending Christmas with my SO this year either as im going on a girls trip. Doesnt mean theres anything wrong us. We are both happy with the plans we have made.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm

The only way this isn't strange is if they visited one set of family together first and then traveled together to visit the other set of family. They could still be together and see both families for the holidays. It's not a difficult concept. Millions do it. Lol

I'm trying to picture my engaged friends going to visit their respective families separately for the holidays and it would be strange for sure. Unless there was something up with why one didn't want to see the other's family.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:11 pm

I know for me, there's a difference between a boyfriend and a girlfriend. For example, my brother dated his now fiancé for a couple of years before they got engaged. During those two years, sometimes they would spend the holidays together and sometimes they wouldn't. Now that they're engaged, he spent thanksgiving with her family in NC instead of Boston, and last weekend they flew to NC to celebrate Christmas with her family and they will be with us for actual Christmas this weekend. They will switch it around next year.

Once you're engaged, it's about blending your lives together and compromising to be together. If they're really okay with spending their first Christmas in public apart, I would have thought she would at least stay in Indiana an extra day or two to spend as much time as possible with him. All JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:13 pm

What?! They're spending Christmas apart?!

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:15 pm

They are visiting both families. Lauren just left Warsaw and Ben is flying to Portland the day after Christmas. They have been pretty even with the time they have spent with families over the holidays. Both Mothers, Fathers, and Thanksgiving were spent with Laurens family. Easter and 4th of July were with Bens, and accompanied by Laurens family. Again, i dont see why them making a decision thats best for the both of them, and only affects the two of them, means something is wrong in their relationship.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:21 pm

I guess I just find it mind boggling that an engaged couple that should be blending their lives together is totally fine with spending arguably the biggest holiday apart from each other.

The same comment that I read referenced that Lauren said they were only spending Christmas Day apart (is this true?), but that it was a lie because Christmas Day is still five days away and she already left. If this is true, who knows if Ben will really be flying to Portland the day after Christmas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:22 pm

With the amount of combined family stuff they'd done, I find it odd that they are not going to be together Christmas at least the two of them.  They could've hosted and had everyone come in if they were having issues deciding where, when, etc.  I could see if it someone on either side was sick and one of them was helping take care of the other or some type situation like that.  But to have been together until now with his parents and then separate until the day after, is a little odd, IMO, and makes me wonder if somethings up.

Of course it's their business and whatever floats their boat is fine.  But they make it public and put themselves out there so we can most definitely discuss and speculate, especially in a general discussion thread.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I guess I just find it mind boggling that an engaged couple that should be blending their lives together is totally fine with spending arguably the biggest holiday apart from each other.

The same comment that I read referenced that Lauren said they were only spending Christmas Day apart (is this true?), but that it was a lie because Christmas Day is still five days away and she already left. If this is true, who knows if Ben will really be flying to Portland the day after Christmas.
Ehh I'm not shocked or surprised really. I see zero warmth in that relationship personally and never did. They're together because why the hecko not? But she's a cold Ice Princess IMO and he needs constant attention/love and coddling. Maybe they'll last, who knows, but a passionate and loving match this is not IMO, more like one of appropriate convenience where each checks a bunch of nice to have boxes.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218