SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 pm

@lennoncolinrolland can you share or give examples of what Ben did with his ex girlfriend. I still remember what he did for Lauren on their anniversary or I hope it was his idea. I also think it odd they both are still friends on SM. That makes for an odd situation.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm more curious about Lauren's ex who she dated for 4 years. I want to know what he was like and what he looks like. laugh out loud

He's not attractive and I know Lauren was more simple back then in terms of make up, but he's not what I would have expected IMO. laugh out loud There was a picture that was shared here on the board. I think it might have come from the article where his friend said she drank too much and enjoyed partying or it came from one of her family members IG accounts. I remember he had shaggy dark hair and looked really young.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Since we know what Lauren's ex looks like what about Ben's ex. As for the drinking it seems Ben is the one with the whiskey in his hands all the time .

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:44 pm

I wonder how much truth was in that article about lauren drinking too much . Because if I remeberber well, in one of interviews during their reality show days,Ben had mentioned that Lauren can't even finish a glass of wine whenever they are out for dinner . He pointed out that Lauren is a very light drinker .

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:47 pm

I don't think we can share from her IG since it's private. Feel free to add her laugh out loud.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Ben's ex: https://www.bustle.com/articles/134721-who-is-bachelor-ben-higgins-ex-girlfriend-shaelin-adams-was-his-college-sweetheart-broke-his-heart

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 80 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 80 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:59 pm

hae1001 wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland her IG is private so I don't think we are allowed to post about what she has posted on her account.
I didn't post anything from her account/about her account. Just said he did swoon worthy things for her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
hae1001 wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland her IG is private so I don't think we are allowed to post about what she has posted on her account.
I didn't post anything from her account/about her account. Just said he did swoon worthy things for her.

AFAIK that also includes the fact that she has pics still up of stuff he did for her. Basically anything that isn't publicly available to us. I think. laugh out loud

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Thread 5 here

Please do not share anything from a private SM account. The user requested privacy and we will respect their decision.

Also, FYI in the past, those that shared info, were eventually blocked if you have the same username here as you do on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218