SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Maybe they'll meet up in a few days?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Maybe they'll meet up in a few days?

All I know is that one of their fans on IG is mad because Lauren supposedly said in an interview that they were only spending Christmas Day apart and it's only Tuesday and Lauren already left for Portland apparently laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:33 pm

They can spin it however they want, and have all the meet ups afterwards, being engaged and not spending Christmas together is weird IMO, and if this is supposed to be the 'compromise' it's not a very good one. All it tells me is that they actually couldn't compromise. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Maybe they'll meet up in a few days?

All I know is that one of their fans on IG is mad because Lauren supposedly said in an interview that they were only spending Christmas Day apart and it's only Tuesday and Lauren already left for Portland apparently laugh out loud

laugh out loud Well we'll know soon enough!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 pm

That is just weird no matter how you look at it. I am spending Christmas with my boyfriend's family and have done so for the last 2 years. I am not even engaged. Even though it will be talk about when are we getting engaged, or when we are having kids talk that bores me. I am there because we are in a serious relationship. Now imagine an engaged couple spending it separate. It is just weird to me. When you are a unit, you make plans and say we will go to your family or my family Christmas or Thanksgiving or New Year TOGETHER. IMO.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:49 pm

If it's true that Ben is flying to Portland the day after Christmas it's even weirder to me. It would make more sense to spend x amount of days in Indiana and then fly together to Portland for x amount of days. But what do I know, I'm just a kid with divorced parents who figures out how to balance three different Christmas celebrations each year. Lol

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Didn't Ben spend Thanksgiving with the Bushnells? If that's the case, and if I were Lauren, I would have spent Christmas with his family and then flew out to Portland the day after Christmas with him. Then next year they could switch it up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Didn't Ben spend Thanksgiving with the Bushnells? If that's the case, and if I were Lauren, I would have spent Christmas with his family and then flew out to Portland the day after Christmas with him. Then next year they could switch it up.
She's probably pissed at the nonstop humiliation station she's experiencing at the hands of the luv of her life Rolling Eyes and wanted to be with her actual family IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Lauren and Ben said in an interview that they would switch off Thanksgiving every year (meaning: spending one year with his family and the next with hers.) And they said they would be spending a few days with his parents before Christmas, then on Christmas Day be apart, then spend a few days with her family after Christmas. Sounds like a solid plan. I really don't believe ANYTHING negative is happening between them IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:40 pm

^ All of what I said in mind, it is a little strange that Lauren supposedly left Monday/Tuesday, considering Christmas isn't even until Saturday. But maybe she has other plans? Photoshoot? Party? It wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:44 pm

I mean, we do know how important photo shoots are to Lauren. With her wannabe model/blogger shtick she has going. Rolling Eyes

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Yeah, super odd to me. I mean I spent Christmas away from my "fiance" last year and we broke up three days later. laugh out loud

I have felt something is off with these two for awhile now but as a fan, I tried to ignore it. I just don't think they are as happy as they portray themselves to be. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218